Smoking cannabis DOES make people more violent: Project confirms for the first time that using the drug is the cause of...

>Smoking cannabis DOES make people more violent: Project confirms for the first time that using the drug is the cause of crimes
>Cannabis users more likely to commit violent crimes, research has shown
>Study found there was a ‘more constant relationship’ between cannabis and violence than between alcohol or cocaine use and violence
>More than 20 US states have legalised cannabis for medical purposes
>Pictured: A CCTV image of the Somali-born Muhiddin Mire, 30, (left) during a shocking rampage at Leytonstone Tube station. A court heard his addiction to skunk cannabis had altered his brain to make him believe he was being followed by MI5

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html

More like niggers are violent and just so happen to also smoke weed all day

fpbp and surprising coming from a leaf.

Exactly

>Correlation =/= causation

just never fight high. is it even possible?

yeah and michelle obama is a woman

fpbp, we're done here boys

>>Smoking cannabis DOES make people more violent: Project confirms for the first time that using the drug is the cause of crimes
>>Cannabis users more likely to commit violent crimes, research has shown
if you had ever smoked weed in your life you would know that that is literally the biggest crock of shit anybody's ever heard

I remember some kid in high school talking about someone getting stoned and throwing someone out of a window LOL - you sound like that guy

came here to post that

you're telling me there's a high correlation to being a nigger and smoking pot? interesting

>daily mail

Stopped reading right there

corelation but no causation

Stephen Paddock smoked marijuana just ONCE and that's all it took for him to massacre 58 people.

>what is correlation vs causation

Jesus Christ, don't these people have PhDs?

pic related

nah I'm a pothead and I do it to collect my thoughts after a hard day's work.

it's just niggers

I wonder if both x and y are caused by z

z being niggers

Did the study control for niggers?

quality post

>mfw smoke and just want to love anything with a pulse.

It reveals who you really are underneath your barriers.

It's not just restricted to niggers, pretty much everyone I've seen that gets into pot becomes bitter and violent when they're not smoking it constantly.

Fake news

kek

That's not what's he saying at all. How the fuck did you infer that? He saying black folk are more violent, and they smoke a lot of weed. To prove your point you'd need to prove black non smoker are less violent than smokers. But you won't you'll just run with this shit like most people do. I wish you would die.

>mentally ill/violent people use recreational drugs as an outlet

really makes you think

it's almost like weed and nigger culture go hand in hand and jews are aware of this and exploit it to corrupt the minds of white teens

When i smoke weed the only danger i am is to the fridge.

Here is the real red pill on any type of substance use: avoiding your problems stunts your growth.

You can use substances responsibly, but almost no one does. Drinking after a bad event in your life prevents you from dealing with both your emotions surrounding the event, and from finding a solution to that problem. Smoking weed to make your boring life more tolerable prevents you from becoming more interesting and fulfilled. Doing coke because you have social anxiety prevents you from learning how to interact with people on a normal level.

Over time this accumulates and stunts you moral, intellectual, and emotional growth. Bad feelings exist for the same reason that you feel pain when touching a hot stove: to spur you on to better yourself.