Why is it legal to watch a video of a child being murdered but as soon as their clothes are off it's illegal...

Why is it legal to watch a video of a child being murdered but as soon as their clothes are off it's illegal? Kinda puritanical and communist tier social engineering. Not to be a paedo apologist, I just hate thought police.

Cmon man, you're making us Irish look bad.

I think you have seen enough naked kids, Father.

/thread

As far as I know it's not illegal to watch. It is illegal to download or distribute it though. Maybe different in europe

Kys pedo

Fuck off pedo

good point.

Not a paedo.

Because there is no gigantic international movement of people who are murdering kids for sexual gratification and spreading around videos of it which encourage other people to do the same and make their own videos.

However there is exactly that for people who abuse kids. The videos are not just evidence of the crime, they are fuel for further crimes.

Perhaps there are people who are making and trading kid snuff on the internet, but they would be an extreme minority because obviously a child can only be murdered once, and murder is a crime which is difficult to conceal. Abuse can be repeated again and again for years or decades while producing no concrete evidence or even any indications that it is occurring. So there are way less child murderers than there are abusers for that simple fact alone.

Why would you even think about this degenerate shit in the first place?
KYS

What about a necrophile watching an Isis beheading video?

Really activates the almonds

You wrecked Sup Forums, OP.

Bump

>>Sup Forums
That's why

Because it makes you a perverted incel. Fucking die looser.

Poo in looser?

kys pedo fgt

Not paedo.

I've always wondered about this desu.

Seeing a girl engage in sexual activity literally rapes her. It doesn't matter if she liked it, you seeing it psychically rapes her.