Cuck 'Ruins' Suburbs

youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g

SUBURBS
ARE
RACIST

I wish liberals would move to the inner city to 'diversify' the black neighborhoods instead of being hypocrites and crying about 'segregation' from the comfort of their private whites only neighborhood in LA.

>white flight is racist
>but so is gentrification

??????????????????????????

>back when the country was 90 plus percent white, 95% of bank loans were approved for whites!
wowo how racist!

Liberals are moving back to the city. That's what The whole gentrification thing is about

His topics seem to keep getting more political. The first season seemed to have the most fun topics, like the cars one and diamonds. Now it's feeling like being talked down to.

That's the intention. The show was always planned as a pace-and-lead political show in disguise. First he would do in things that weren't political to get you and get you to like the show [pace]. Later would on the start sneaking in more liberal ideology [lead].
The whole show has been a psyop.

BAD AUTOCORRECT that didn't write out exactly how I planned it. But you get the point

>you see this house your father worked to buy and then left to you?
>Because the banks gave him a loan and didn't give it to blacks it means you need to give your house to a black dude and let him fuck your wife, it's the right thing to do otherwise you are a racist

Kill all Israelis; is it murder to butcher an animal that has wronged you?

It's a poverty issue as well.

They do do that. Then they call it gentrification and whine about it when the presence of white people improves inner city neighborhood property values so much niggers can't afford to live in them anymore.

I've lived in Levittown all my life and all the schools are at most only 50% white don't fall for this faggy Jew.

Just kek, this infograph is awesome.

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS BAD VIDEO GENERAL THREAD #14

WATCH TIL THE END AND DISABLE ADBLOCK PLEASE

>literal who is retarded on the internet
>2 posts by OP

obvious shill thread. Sage and ignore.

Butthurt libfag

>suburbs suck because there are white people in it!!!!!!
wow.. cuck humor really made me think

Isn't that the pool club guy from Its Always Sunny as the dad?