What language should I learn?

I learned Mandarin for 4 years in high school but it's fucking retarded. What language should I stick to and fully learn to possibly move to another country later on?

Mandarin

Mandarin

China is doing well so Mandarin.
If you're a weeb then Japanese.
If you want to be fancy and shit then Italian and French.
If you want to boast about you being unique then Hindi/Sanskrit (might help you with scoring pussy).

Mandarin, Italian, Russian and German

Top five languages:
1. Hebrew
2. Russian
3. Japanese
4. Spanish
5. German

Mandarin m8.
This user has it right, excluding Hebrew. Which you should only learn if you want to undermine the jew.

Definitely Mandarin

German, Italian, French or Russian.
Ching chong is retarded, stick to the beautiful European languages.

Not Catalan.

Arabic, man. I mean it it's awesome.

fpbp
China is the next superpower

Arabic, user. Trust me, it's awesome.

Hebrew is fucking majestic tho. It has all the strong sides of the languages below.

mandarin

If you're white, Icelandic. If you aren't white, Somali.

Only answer

Mandarin

Don't you have a civil war to take care of?

SQL,HTML,CSS,JS,PHP

Learning a language is submission and acceptance of culture. If I liked the way it sounded I'd probably learn it though.

proto indo-european

>Hebrew is fucking majestic tho. It has all the strong sides of the languages below.
I speak a few other languages as well, e.g. French, German, Japanese, and I keep seeing patterns whenever I look at new one.

I learned Hebrew, while it's only particularly useful for two things (travel to Israel and reading religious texts), I did find its side-effect of random comprehension of Arabic to be interesting.

Despite the very dissimilar phonology of both the Israeli Hebrew and the Ashkenazi Hebrew that I learned, I've noticed that there a good number of spoken Arabic words I understand simply because they are Semitic cognates of the Hebrew.

AIDS
then you can move to afrikkka