Las Vegas Shooter - New Analysis

/k/ommando here. I'm going to weigh in on the details in these pictures that can help you guys figure out what probably happened.

Pic related. The two guns that they seem to be focusing on are the ones here. Both AR-15s have the firing selector set on semi-auto (1 shot per trigger pull), however the one on the right has a bumpfire stock that allows you to fire almost fully-auto by using the recoil of the gun to pull the trigger again (albeit, pretty inaccurately).

The AR-15 with the scope and bipod could not have been firing in full-auto. I don't think there is any audio footage of him firing single shots, almost everything was full-auto magazine dumps of close to 100 rounds.

The AR-15 with the bumpfire stock has a 100-round coffin magazine, an EO Tech style holosight, and a vertical fore-grip (probably to assist in the bumpfiring).

The other guns in the photos aren't visible enough to identify, but all the theories about him using an M240 are wrong because all of the casings on the ground are .223, not .308.

The gun laying on the ground in his suicide photo is a S&W J-frame snub probably in .38 special. This seems to be the gun that he committed suicide with. He put it in his mouth and aimed at the roof of his mouth. .38 special is underpowered, so that is probably why it didn't exit the top of his head and why he bled so much.

Part (1 of 2)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/army-weapons-qualification-course.html
twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/914857605788573696/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/10/02/isis-claims-responsibility-n2389557
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141102703)
youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40)
youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be)
archive.is/9TR5u)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=642&v=mBbOFwWquAw)
archive.is/h4A6h
hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU&t=43m10s)
smith-wesson.com/firearms/model-642
nytimes.com/2017/10/04/us/stephen-paddock-gambling.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/india-had-the-one-of-the-strictest-gun-laws-in-the-world-it-just-got-tighter/2016/08/01/affd9422-51da-11e6-b652-315ae5d4d4dd_story.html?utm_term=.811a1196c739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In this pic, you can see what looks like the imprint of where his arms flexed and held the gun in place once he shot himself in the head. Your body will sometimes tense up after traumatic brain injury. Also, the empty cylinders in the revolver probably filled up with blood after he shot himself.

When the police finally got into the room, they probably kicked the gun out of his hands (in case he was still alive and a threat to them). When they kicked it, it probably sprayed the blood that was in the cylinders onto the floor.

I think the idea of an ISIS arms-deal gone bad isn't very probable because he had to have been the one to pull the trigger. Either they forced him to shoot himself or he did it on his own for various reasons.

I think this might have actually been a case of someone with mental illness because if you look at his brother's interview and stories about his bank-robbing father, you can tell that the whole family is fucked up in the head.

Keep digging if you want, but I just wanted everyone to be aware of these things.

Part (2 of 2)

>/k/ommando
>appeal to authority
>putting in official narrative about suicide
get out spook and come clean. This was an arms deal gone wrong

His brother was saying how intelligent he was during his long interviews. Not so smart now being dead on the floor like that.

There's about 30 rounds altogether in every picture taken. Did he clean up after gunning everyone down or something? Because I'd expect half of that room to be nothing but brass after 1k rounds.

what is the model of the pistol supposed /k/itizen?

Thanks for your analysis of the situation, but I think you used the word probably too many times in your text

If he shot from the two different windows, then there are probably two large-ass piles of brass somewhere in the hotel. AR-15s usually throw brass to the same area if you stand still.

The hotel photos aren't very detailed, so we don't know if the brass flew behind a couch or something.

>/k/ommando here
go fuck yourself

Look like a S&W Model 642 or similar. It's definitely a S&W j-frame of some kind.

.38 point blank no exit = bullshit. if it were fmj it would have left a little hole and hollow a crater.
its obviously jacketed and exited
was shot while body laying down otherwise there would be a lot more spatter

Listen to this video:
>facebook.
com/story.php?story_fbid=10213130125640429&id=1613063982

Someone forgot to turn their phone off and it was in their pocket recording the beginning of the shooting.

At around 3:45 you can clearly hear SINGLE SHOTS. Then shortly after, people start to ask
>what is going on?
>why are you ducking?!

people start reacting first to the single shots then the burst fire opens

Armyfag here, can confirm gun was kicked from his hands. They crashed and cleared that room before they took those photos.

why is it an arms deal gone wrong?

I've heard many leads trying to go isis and antifa related with the topic but that is string theory, at this point.

I want to see facts, can you produce facts that he was involved in arms deals?

I have to say probably a lot because I'm not 100% sure on any of this and I don't want some user nitpicking about it.

Nice argument
11/10

.38 special is pretty anemic and you're asking it to penetrate two thick layers of skull out of a 1.8" snub barrel

That bump stock is probably why people think there was 2 shooters. I know I heard the fire rate accelerate during mid burst.

Alex Jones is on live right now, dont know if its a special or what but he'll be the tip of the spear on LV investigation

hey dummy, the gun on the left is an AR-10 it shoots a .308

The lethality of 223 drops significantly after 200m. Hitting a target out at 400m reliably is not easy with that round. On top of shooting with strong winds.

I'm surprised he hit anything if all he was shooting was 223. 308 would be a different story.

>Being this much of a god damn conspiritard
Really, honestly, find a way to kill yourself pronto

amongst the arsenal this pistol was obviously planned for suicide
model 642 looks right
coincidentally used in a recent political stunt

>144153220

Pretty sure the military sights them at 400m for basic firing range

Can you see if the revolver is empty, loaded or have been shot recently?

uh dum dum the gun on the left is an AR-10 which shoots a .308

>144153220

Pretty sure the military sights them at 400m for basic firing range

^

Yup. Big ass mag. That's 308.

Ya but he wasn't looking for accuracy, he was looking to cause max damage, when you're bump firing a gun like that from 400 meters out you're spraying and praying you aren't aiming. All he had to do was rainbow the rounds into the crowd it didn't matter who he hit

yes because he's firing it directly into his head. a .22 hollow would have caused fragmenting exits at point blank. a .38 would have actually exited

fucking thicccc as mag, I'm wondering when he used this gun, you can tell that the mag is empty or at least a few of the rounds were spent but any video I watch I never hear semi auto. Only burst and full auto, do you think he dropped a lighting link in the ar-10 and bump fired the 5.56?? that would make sense to me since it would be hard as fuck to bump fire a .308

Exactly. That's why he was spraying into a crowd of 22,000 people and only managed to kill 59 people.

He wounded at least 500 because .223 is garbage.

No, not from the pics.

sage you literally know nothing about weapons lmao

why the fuck would they make a arms deal in a hotel room? And why the fuck would they shoot a crowd?

Bump

>The other guns in the photos aren't visible enough to identify, but all the theories about him using an M240 are wrong because all of the casings on the ground are .223, not .308.

We were told by the police the casings were both .223 and .308. We did not assume they were .308. That is clearly not all the casings.

Pretty sure they test with 5m to 300m shots in basic. Hitting 300m consistently puts you at expert rank

>The lethality of 223 drops significantly after 200m

You are talking absolute bollocks as most engagements in Afghanistan were upwards of 500 meters away

How about we tie you to a tree and I'll shoot you from 400 meters away

Hitting a target 400m away is fucking easy ESPECIALLY from an elevated position at a large group of targets, it's literally impossible to miss in that situation
I guarantee I'll hit and kill you in one round

Tell that to the army fucking shill

>Not so smart now being dead on the floor like that.
Can not refute that fact.

The recoil on 308 really isn't that bad. Especially with a decent comp. But he'd be changing mags nonstop with 308.

But 308 is the only round we know he had that could reliably kill and hit a target at that range.

>tfw you'll never get to bring Steve a sandwich

feels bad man

I think it's just speculation to try and account for:
-ISIS claiming responsibility
-excess guns and ammo
-not firing on the cops, but shooting the guard
-unusual choice of target
-unusual demographic of the perp

It's a second tier theory that would account for a lot of the unexplained and unusual characteristics of the even. And some of it's just been encouraged by the shills who want to try and discredit Sup Forums by making them seem like conspiracy nutjobs

>
>Pretty sure they test with 5m to 300m shots in basic. Hitting 300m consistently puts you at expert rank

They zero all M16 rifles to 300m. That's the average distance someone can see and pick out details with the naked eye. The ranges on an M16A2 are 500m point, 800m area, and 3600m maximum.

Ok army fag. So they kicked the 5 shot .38 special revolver away and left the fucking ar15 over his left leg? And another gun under him?

Didn't even wound 500 I would imagine there was trampling and other panic related injuries

You're really talking out of your ass.

military.com/join-armed-forces/army-weapons-qualification-course.html

LOL his brother can't keep his story straight during the interviews

twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/914857605788573696/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/10/02/isis-claims-responsibility-n2389557

If ISIS did pull this off. I wonder how they were able to get the weapons? Certainly they didn't smuggle them in...

>News says 500 wounded
>That's bullshit though I'm the ultimate authority on everything
Just kill yourself. please.
I can't take the stupidity of the last few days it's mind blowing

because holywood told me so.

>Arms deal in an hotel
Apparently no cameras in vegas hallways, easy to blend in with panicking crowd to get out. The Boomer probably didn't just do one arms deal that way
>And why the fuck would they shoot a crowd?
That's the gone wrong part. They probably planned to bomb and shot the concert but as they realized something was fishy they took the next best and opened fire from 400m away in hope to at least create some terror.

Wasn't it a PMK? It certainly sounded like 7.62 in the audio, plus this thing has ammo boxes of 100 rounds each, which is consistent with the long reload time.

>Britbon
>Nogun never served talking about Afghanistan

We were out shot at distance in most
engagements that we could not close. .223/5.56 is not effective out to 500m and most of the fire was combat ineffective. There is a very good write up called "Taking back the infantry half mile" or something like that about how piss poor the M4 was doing in the middle east because we couldn't reach out effectively.

Could still be an M249 if fags want to persist with the machine gun angle (although I highly doubt it). Would leave the 5.56 mm casings though.

I mean I did that. I said zero, not qualify. Most military rifles, especially modern ones, have a windage (side to side) and elevation (up and down) adjustments. These are tweaked to the individual shooter so that the round hits on target at a distance of 300m, as explained above. Anything outside of that distance uses something called "Kentucky Windage" where the shooter aims at different spots to compensate for different distances and wind. The qualifying test is done with pop up targets, green Ivans, at distances of 5m - 300m.
I was an Army Armourer for 6 years.

Well, it also has to do with barrel length. .223 is velocity dependent and was designed for a 20-inch barrel. By cutting the barrel shorter for an M4, you're effectively neutering the round.

The Las Vegas shooter was using a 20-inch or longer barrel, so that's why he was probably able to kill as many as he did.

> Be an rich boomer
> Send your GF to visit her mother
> Go to vegas to had a good time gambling and fucking hookers
> Someone knocks your door "must be the hookers I call earlier"
> Open up and some mudslims storm in your room and put a gun in your head
> 4 or five guys enter with cases and deploy a fucking armory in your room.
> They shoot out the window for 10 minutes
> Then make you eat a gun and shoot you
> They leave
> Now you are a motherfucking genocidal and everyone hates you
Fells bad man.

Plus, like the one blog said, why isn't the carpet burned? At first I thought it was laminate wood flooring, but it's definitely carpet on the floor in the suite.

There shouldn't be an inch of carpet not covered in brass.

The rifle with the scope is a .308

>I conveniently left out the photo of the gun laying across his leg because it doesn't fit my narrative.
You can fuck off now.

HE thought it was going to be another ROUTINE arms deal.
THEY fucked him over, made him suicide or suicided him, then rampaged.

True. The barrel should've been thoroughly fucked and crazy hot. It should've been spitting fire. That's assuming he was prone and not sitting with his bipod on a table though. Prone would've made him incredibly hard to hit if anyone could've returned fire.

>white guy goes nuts and shoots shit up
>it's a conspiracy
>anyone not white goes nuts and shoots shit up
>it's their religion or race

Conservative logic

he's saying the 500 includes both gunshot wounds and trampling

There's a ton of proof of multiple shooters, not to mention the user that said the attack was coming 3 week beforehand.

Thread where the attack was predicted 3 weeks beforehand: (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141102703)

Police scanner audio confirming there were AT LEAST two shooters and two shooting locations (youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40)

Eyewitness adamant there was at least two shooters and at least one shooter on the ground (youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be)

Another eyewitness saying multiple shooters (archive.is/9TR5u)

Taxi driver video where it can be heard that there were shots from multiple locations

Muzzle flash seen on a lower floor of Mandalay (youtube.com/watch?time_continue=642&v=mBbOFwWquAw)

Woman at the concert stated that there was a Hispanic-looking couple harrassing people an hour before the shooting, the woman saying "you're all gonna die" and "they're all around you." archive.is/h4A6h (indicates multiple shooters).

Automatic gunfire 40 minutes AFTER Paddock found dead (hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU&t=43m10s)

I never thought about this, but yes you're most likely right. There should be way more shell casings than we are seeing. Maybe the photos were taken quite a distance from the window, not entirely sure.

Hookers left prior to this? If not they should be brought in for questioning!

Nigger with a glock vs multi millionaire with an aresenal
Big diff biff

That thick mag is a 100 round 5.56 mag, not 7.62. 7.62 mags are longer, not just thicker. The mag well of the receiver also looks different. Those are still 5.56 ar-15s.

pic related: surefire 100 round mag of 5.56

look at the gun over his leg, ill start you off slow with the questions ur gonna be asking yourself

Pretty sure that first picture is a FAMAS

>64 year old dude lives the life and has zero reasons to do this
vs
>Brown people are ideologically inclined and genetically predispositioned to act like apes once converted to an extremist ideal
You need to ask your sociology professor for a refund.

I’ve been saying this. A literal retard could have killed more people

After they kicked the gun wouldn't it be pretty apparent that he's dead?

His brother said he was intelligent in mathematics.
He used his mathematic knowledge to his advantage while gambling.
He worked as a accountant for a while, often only smart people do this. And from what i gathered he was the "normal" guy in the family, who took care of his family, and made sure they were taken good care of.

Something happened Oct. 26, 2016. That is when he started stockpiling firearms, equipment and ammo.

He defently was the shooter, the shooting part he acted alone, but you can't exclude that he had one or more helping him prepare.

Has anyone thought of the reason why he had 23 firearms in his suite, and several in his houses, a total of 47, maybe this is his motive. He wanted to show how easy it is to get firearms, and that you can get unlimited amount of firearms legaly.

I own a S&W airweight and it looks very similar. No hammer, 38 special.

smith-wesson.com/firearms/model-642

They play a match of soccer to decide who gets to keep the guns once its over

The M240 is a crew served weapon shooting a 7.62x51. If this weapon was used, it is almost certain there was another person in the room. AR10 shoots a .308 or 7.62x51. I think the real gun used was a M249, which shoots the 5.56x45, and that is the brass on the floor. Could also have been the AR with the bump stock. Shooting a rifle at that high of a cyclic rate, AT NIGHT, makes a very visible stroboscopic effect. I have not seen any videos of this on the 32nd floor. He would have to be close to the edge of the broken window to shoot at the crowd if he was shooting from a prone position with the bipod. I know this; we'll NEVER get the real story.

Most engagements in Afghanistan were beyond the range of the .223, which is why the military put M4s back into service. Rock River Arsenal had to redesign the stock to accommodate modern body armor using - don't quote me on this - a tactical Mossberg collapsing stock.

Why frame him if they were just going to claim responsibility for it anyway?
Also if he's Muslim why did he suicide instead of fight to the death, it means he goes to hell

september 11th nothing happened, it all happened on october 1st

lookout on tropicana?

no way
its a 80 round 5.56
the 100 is too big

it's a large suite

Or maybe his arms dealing was a smoke screen used to pin this mass ritual killing on him.
Maybe some rouge cia or fbi element tricked him into thinking he was doing the right thing and the arms deals were fake from the start.
All to get him into that room with all those weapons.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

THIS WAS POSTED BEFORE THE SHOOTING????!?!?!?!?

He carried two cellphones all the time!!!

nytimes.com/2017/10/04/us/stephen-paddock-gambling.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits

My Theory is that the original plan probably didn't fall through.There were meant to be maybe two other people involved on but they bailed at the last minute. My guess would be another shooter ( why have that many guns and ammo in the room and have two rooms booked) and someone else driving the car full of explosives, and one of those people was probably meant to be his brother. I still think this is totally politically motivated to be the biggest domestic terror attack in history . who ever these guys were they wanted to go down in the history books. Just my theory.

Fuck off, it's so blatantly obvious that it's either an arms deal gone wrong or a terrorist attack. It's probably an arms deal gone wrong by the fbi. Why setup a camera in the room? They were monitoring the deal and it resulted in the biggest mass murder in US history. After getting caught selling guns to Mexican drug cartels they know they can't admit it or the country will have their heads on a spike. It really isn't hard to figure out

This is plausible, usually the fbi would find a schizo, work them into a murderous state of mind, give them some weapons then arrest them 5 minutes later and tout their amazing skills at stopping terrorism.
Maybe they fucked up the last part

>Nigel thinks he can outshoot a seppo
W E W

The more you try to run the 32 meme the more it becomes obvious that Paddock was an FBI asset and the whole thing shows how fucking incompetent the FBI is after 8 years of Obongo/Shillary

>washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/india-had-the-one-of-the-strictest-gun-laws-in-the-world-it-just-got-tighter/2016/08/01/affd9422-51da-11e6-b652-315ae5d4d4dd_story.html?utm_term=.811a1196c739

Can confirm from india, you better believe it.

How long before ballistics reports?

Why isnt his face burnt? Firing 1,000 rounds indoors would make him look dirty as fuck. Eating a .38spl from a snubby would leave him blacker than jamal. Essentially he would have ate a 148 grain lead chunk and a three foot fireball. Instead it looks like they dumped fake blood on him and said "do the crazy thing with your eyeball while I snap a pic".

Lmmfao. The lvmpd chief called the man a hero, a supper hero, oops.

He had 15 or so surefire 100 round magazines sitting next the purple pillar. If they weren't preloaded before the shooting Stephen either wasn't all that smart or he enjoyed watching the chaos between mag dumps.

>rouge

>.38 special is pretty anemic and you're asking it to penetrate two thick layers of skull out of a 1.8" snub barrel

Um....I am no gun expert, but I do own the airweight, and I am pretty sure the barrel length doesn't have a lot to do with penetrating power. That 38 special round has a lot of powder behind the projectile. See pic related... 38 special vs. .380 (my carry pistol round) 38 special is a much more powerful round than most pistol rounds.

user on /k/ drew a similar conclusion.

I carry two cellphones all the time

doesn't mean i'm a special agent or some shit