HOMOSEXUALS IN UNIVERSITY

Why do they have so much influence?

They have their own representatives, yet everybody else is told to fuck off.

Now they have a fag-fest planned that sickens me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hOXtq_cF5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The infiltration of academia with multicultural marxist ideologies has been generations in the making. This shit was planned out the day WWII ended

Is it pink to brown
Because pink dick ends up being brown after anal?!

The form a natural clique. That's why homos, just like Jews, have disproportionate control anywhere they go. It's a secret club.

I once helped use the fag gang to gain control over the local student body. This went on into running drugs to try to gain sway over local politics.

I'd fucking say so.

As the song, check ya self by ice cube goes,
"Big dicks in yo ass is bad for your health."

I wonder if they'll fuck without a rubber...

And the fag fest will end with a group of muslim students stabbing them.

I'm sure this is 100% correct.

Universities are no longer about education. Everything about them has been ruined. Last semester I made the dean's list. I had professors who made exam expectations clear and did lots of examples in class. This semester I've had to drop 2 of 5 courses to save my GPA and I'm not doing great in my remaining courses because my professors don't speak clearly, don't make exam expectations clear, and do very few examples in class. It's like playing a slot machine. Outside of my major(STEM), the SJW's run the campus. There is literally no redeeming quality in college anymore.

And you wonder why they burned these people alive?

Just the other day I got an email from the Provost because apparently the Westboro Baptist Church (TOP FUCKING LEL) is going to be here soon. The message? Our university is committed to diversity and the open expression of ideas, so we have to SHUT IT DOWN this hate speech.

I don't wonder, but I wonder why others don't.

We had a diversity fest.

I wanted to add a Trump artwork and I was denied.

Most likely.
They would also shove their hands up their asses as well.

it's that hearthstone streamer/caster guy?

It is a given. It will definitely happen.
I always ask myself, how the fuck did the uk became this shit.
I used to go there to see family and I have never ever seen this multicultural shit.
The last time i was there was in 2007.

I've wondered how they fell so far.

It's just mind-boggling.

I know one homosexual guy and he is basically Peter Thiel reincarnated with a tbsp of Sup Forums.

What's wrong with this? Don't straight people also hold these sorts of events? Why is it only news when gay people do?

I'm pretty sure you are confused.

God save us

>not making friends with the upper class men in your major and asking for prof advice
>or just using rate my prof

For a stem major, you're fucking dumb

No, no we fucking don't. The closest we get to something this depraved that is hetero specific is club culture and even then most people aren't openly fucking or dressed in bondage gear in the streets.

This is depraved and disgusting. Why do homosexuals so tightly associate their identity and subculture with their sex acts? Is there nothing more to them that makes up their character so they have to celebrate themselves by depicting a frankly unhygienic sex act?

What the fuck happened to people having SUBSTANCE?

Pink 2 Brown seems pretty racist. What do black people have pink dicks too? I know the homosexual community has had a racial inclusion problem in the past but in 2017? This is unacceptable.

Their whole identity is based on sex acts.

They're sick.

It works both ways, I think.

Pink dicks/asses and brown asses/dicks.

>this country once had a global empire

man, i'm so glad I've finished my gen ed requirements, those classes are a fucking nightmare

>And those guys were in the navy

before ww2 senpai
what do you think hitler fought against in german universities

This article sounds perfectly legit, no link, and the university is not named.

Can we start pistolwhipping people who post fake news here?

Correct, sir. It's a pervert takeover. If you look in to Satanism, it's all based on destroying creation, and of course the genesis of creation for humanity is sexual reproduction, so that it priority number one to pervert and destroy.

Isn't that how most Internet stories are propagated these days?

>falling for the college meme
youtube.com/watch?v=3hOXtq_cF5I

Hey everybody I jack off with my left hand once in a while. Sometimes I’ll even sit on it until it goes numb to give myself an extra special handy. You need to know this about me for some reason and you must support me in everything I do. Where i put my cock is the most important thing about me.

umm pretty sure heterosexual also fuck around at parking spaces and sex cinemas and sex clubs

Maybe in your country, Achmed.

All the answers are online. Ever heard of Coursehero???

Gayfag here. Fags can't help but let everyone know how gay we are. It's sad. I wish I could be straight so I just have to be abstinent and fap instead. I already got chlamydia twice from having protected sex, the second time because antibiotics are resistent now...and the other day I had a close call with HIV. Honestly just fap and be abstinent. I know I shouldn't fap but it's the only thing keeping me from getting AIDS at this point. Faggotry is a mental illness. It really fucking is.

Try the book "coming out straight"

m8 don't worry about fapping, especially if you're not in shape for raising a family.

>Gayfag
kys

It's interesting to see how homosexuals no longer feel the need to dress up their acts behind euphemisms. If we had told people this was going to happen 30 years ago no one would have believed us.

Um no sweetie I'm a senior and the university only has 1 professor for each of these classes okay snookums I have no choice here.