Holy shit, the left is eating itself silly over this

Holy shit, the left is eating itself silly over this.

>Black QB and former MVP Cam Newton makes 100% innocuous comment about a woman
>leftists everywhere jump to her defense because virtue signaling
>other lefties calling the others racist because he's black

God damn, this is gold.

>inb4 this Sunday NO ONE goes to the panthers game because
>das racist
>you misogynists!

>It hurt itself in confusion

They're playing in Detroit, so no one will go out of fear of getting shot.

it wasn't 100% innocuous, it was like 80% innocuous; if a guy were giving that interview they wouldn't have been subject to that MINOR sexism

it's more just emblematic of a larger issue; imagine if you were never taken seriously just because you were a guy. it'd be pretty fucking annoying

that said, watching virtue signalers devour each other is a wonderful thing

>the left is eating itself alive
You rural and suburban RETARDS have been saying this for YEARS yet liberals are getting STRONGER and DESTROYING right wing politics. Good night right side

How, exactly?

Louder isn't stronger m8.

And the louder you get, the more attention you draw, which is entirely counter-productive. Leftist rhetoric only works if it slips under the radar of examination.

That's funny since all I've heard from the left for months is "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!" while they divide themselves. By the way maybe you should do some reading about the French Revolution and went on afterward. The Revolutionary Tribunal were murdering psychopaths.

>trump approval rating
>The fact that we will NEVER have a Republican president ever again
In this case it is, conservatards get defensive and put their tails between their legs when you get in their face and start shouting them down.

What did he say?

He said, "it's funny hearing a woman talking about routes."

That's it. That little statement turned an entire league against him.

>Because half a dozen grasshoppers under a fern make the field ring with their importunate chink, whilst thousands of great cattle, reposed beneath the shadow of the British oak, chew the cud and are silent, pray do not imagine that those who make the noise are the only inhabitants of the field.

>imagine if you were never taken seriously just because you were a guy

that's kind of the case when it comes to makeup for example, or other predominantly female activities

or online debates about feminism.

so what did you fucking say you autists?

And he didn't even mean it how they're taking it. His facial expression while he says it tells you everything you need to know. He was impressed, he loved it.

Underrated

I love this pic, first it has a pepe and I love pepe. But the thing I love the most is how ironic it is, it tries to be clever in a "no one care u nazi lol" while using the french revolution imagery. Of course the left being history deficient doesn't know how awful and monstrous the french revolution was, it was a political genocide that was only toped by the stalin purges.

It works on so many level, damn

Exactly, but the eternal victimhood that is the female gender has to spin it that way. I swear it seems like this whole shit is done for some other agenda.

Yup thats why i used a Burke quote. French (((revolution))) was retarded and there are a lot of similarities to today. Also their temporary areats were a lot like our entire money system is today.

It's perfectly reasonable to not take the opinion of a 90 lb female into serious consideration when she is discussing a sport played exclusively by gigantic men

>In this case it is, conservatards get defensive and put their tails between their legs when you get in their face and start shouting them down.
Until they McVeigh you and then you and all your friends are dead

>It weeps as it strikes itself

>Disrespect flag and nation
>That's fine
>Cam Newton says "heh, kinda funny to hear a woman talk about routes"
>NFL SHOOTS OUT DAMAGE CONTROL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
>THIS IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE AND WE ARE WORKING ON FIXING THIS, FUCK YOU CAM NEWTON!!!

So your master plan to victory is for the Democrat party to lose a lot of seats in federal and state governments? Brilliant!

It's funny since Cam has been a media lightning rod since he entered the league despite being black.