Get in here, filterbros! (no goblins allowed)

Get in here, filterbros! (no goblins allowed)

youtube.com/watch?v=sIMX7yYaPtk

Drudge linked to Infowars again.

Anonymous sources confirm to Sup Forums Alex is freaking out, injecting SuperMale straight into his veins and smoking BrainForce during the breaks!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
cnn.com/2014/12/10/business/smart-pills-at-work/index.html
strawpoll.me/14081653
youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man smoking Brain Force would probably get you super toasted

in all honesty Brain Force is a pretty dope supplement, I haven't gotten any in a couple of months, but whenever I have it, I skip the coffee

yea that stuff is pretty good. I like the oxy-powder too, but don't stray too far from a toilet and dont take it while your gf is in town. I shit 12 pounds of ??? out in a week with that stuff!

how this is legal? fucking snake oil

El Goblino Detected!

10 feet taller!!!

oh wow there is NO WAY kimmel will ever recover from this!

other thread overrun by shills so this one gets bumped again!

Because the FDA pusses out. I hope they take this useless fat faggot fucker off tv. He just makes us look retarded by association.

Supermale vitality is unironically the best workout supplement I've ever taken. Every dropper full has the same effect as pounding a redbull only it's clean and it doesn't make my heart want to explode.

I've never seen more obvious shilling of something ever. It's a couple of infowars underlings doing this at Alexs behest.

>T-there's no possible way people that browse Sup Forums actually like his products, that contradicts my snake oil narrative

That's what I assume too. Finally got them where it hurts though. On amazon the super male vitality lists KOSHER ingredients. Hmmmmmmm who would use kosher shit

CONFIRMED!

Oh, I'm sure you actually like and use the products, doesn't mean y'all aren't unhealthy retards though.

I specifically said no goblins allowed in this thread. Begone!

Kuk pushing snake oil wtf

Piecizenik btfo!!!

HOLY FUCK

I literally came here to post about PJW being a shill! I seriously think they've been compromised in some way. He's calling bullshit on multiple shooters, despite Lombard being convinced he wasn't alone, and reports of gunmen at another hotel.

2 shooters at the mandalay bay seems silly, but the shootings at other hotels is big (if true)

I think the difference in sound heard in the taxi video is because he was shooting through the door at the security guard coming to stop him then went back to shooting out the window when that nigger was dealt with

LIES

LIES

LIES

LIES

LIES

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

(ewe)

infowars advertises their shit clearly contrast that to the msm who shill their supplements through fake news articles

cnn.com/2014/12/10/business/smart-pills-at-work/index.html

Are 'smart pills' the best way to stay sharp?

How did you wake yourself up this morning? Perhaps through a morning run, or hitting the yoga mat. You might favor good old caffeine, or new-age nutritional supplements.

Tom Rice, a London-based film producer in his late 20s, has a new routine. It includes a little fish oil, a shot of espresso, and 800mg of the cognitive-enhancement drug Piracetam.
"It enables you to think quicker and feel sharper," says Rice. "Although I've only started recently so it's hard to quantify the full effects."
Rice has held a longstanding interest in nootropics -- substances that improve brain function -- as a means of enhancing his performance in a demanding business that requires tireless application.
"I have previously taken Modafinil (also known as Provigil) and found it incredibly useful when I really need to focus... when I have a lot of practical stuff to do, like writing emails and reading scripts."

wow infowars are such liars and shills and scumbags

strawpoll.me/14081653
strawpoll.me/14081653

Fuck off shill-erino

Let's war game this. How do we win?

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA

Supermale vitality is awesome make you horny as hell. Great for before a work out or before studying. I get my shit done when take that stuff

VOTE NO
>VOTE NO
VOTE NO
>VOTE NO
VOTE NO
>VOTE NO
VOTE NO
>VOTE NO

>patrios dont drink pepsi, its a democrats drink
mfw im sitting here with my pepsi :(

Drink Bleach in order to kure yourself aka kys.

this time hes gone too far, libshits rage at the sight of a pepsi

Nazis?