STOP HARRASSING HER - ALL SHE DID WAS WISH YOU DEAD!

DON'T LET TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE FIRE HER - TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU SUPPORT HER!

take2games.com/contact/

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/BCHOX
www1.nyc.gov/assets/buildings/excel/job070916.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the jew will scream in pain as they hit you

>(((Geftman-Gold)))
Every single fucking time.

lmao that (((nose)))

Moo!

O Y
V E Y
G O Y S

No shit, she spit on the grave of 58 fucking people. Maybe don't make shitty fucking comments after a mass killing. Fucking retards I swear

Keep going, if you can get her fired from her other jobs she might kill herself

OY VEY WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO

Or become a camwhore!

free speech. can see worst on Sup Forums during every tragedy.

>article says she had no sympathy because they were "country music fans"
>when in fact its because they were republicans
sasuga media

Anyone knows where she lives?

Or at least do it on an anonymous image board.

59 dead republicans lol.

Is there a list of "Twitter Retard moments"?

The other I remember is the retard trans who started bullying Trump's son and deleted all hi social media.

We should keep the memory of these people's dazzled moment mistakes.

Well good thing liberals set the rules with how to deal with people on social media. So by their rules freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences and it's okay to ruin someone's life because of wrong think.

How about that? Might be a little too far, but should we have any sympathy?

Came here to post this

Do I get fired from Sup Forums now?

It's just jokes rebuplibros

vid.me/BCHOX

Always

>this bitch gets a sympathetic news article
>meanwhile people wearing maga hats that get assaulted and doxxed get no such thing
Really stimulates the gray matter

I don't even need to google to know she's a kike.

Not really. It just shoes the open disparity between America and America, inc. One has the backing of the establishment, and one is very quickly wiring up to the others bullshiy.

>1 mutual friend
>(((silber)))

kys poland

I am sad we are not talking about how they found her dead body.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. If anything they are openly shoving it in our faces now.

FPBP

i dont even know who that is...
you should've figure it out on your own

Fucking this

Nice trips polebro

Also, one mutual friend? Explain yourself

>officer! Officer! Someone is being mean to me on the internet!
Fucking lel.

>oyyyy veyyyyy goyim why are u attackin this brave woman all she did was say some words, by the way u cant say she's jewish or otherwise you're anti semitic ;)

How do these people become successful? So fucking retarded

those are not mine screencaps?
it realy shouldn't be hard to figure out

>Take Two
What? She worked at CBS and was already fired.

Nepotism and being part of (((the tribe))).

SJW TUMBLR PLAYBOOK
>post horrible nasty opinion in light of death and hundreds injured
>get pushback
>lose job (rarely happens for liberals)
>claim death threats and insults
>go on to get profiled in every liberal rag
>New York Times opinion piece Drumpf did this to me
>Broken
>get glue
>rinse repeat

Well there goes me buying rdr2

>What? She worked at CBS and was already fired.

Take Two Interactive owns Rockstar Games, makers of Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption. Seems like a very cushy job for such an evil whore to still have.

(((((GOLD)))))

Formerly ((((GOLDSTEIN))))

when children are murdered? but the right fights against planned parenthood?

She's a jew working in media. How do you think she got her job.

Do people get cyberstalking charges for this?

she probably feels she has to tone it down until she gets another job. she should be telling her harassers what she really thinks of them. it would be funny af. poor lil nazi filth lol

How about we stop firing people nonchalantly for typing meaningless words? Fuck all of you and your petty justice appetites. And I'm not on her side I hope the kike cunt gets cancer. At least that isn't anyone's deliberate effort

wat? she's a top lawyer for cbs

Typical white/Jewish roastie whore with no empathy. Don't be cucked - breed with asian women and produce the BASED hapa race.

I'm just having trouble finding sympathu

For what? Responding to someones public facing account?

Hope she gets shot by a nigger who was just a good boy

Fuck that cunt

If they cause emotional distress, it is federal cyberstalking. She's probably been doxxed and probably getting her phone flooded with messages or calls.

why do americans allow these rabble rousing jews to reside in their country? fucking cucks go sacrifice your infants foreskin to your greatest ally whilst they piss all over you after they gun you down lmao the absolute state of amerisharts

NO MERCY

>They are amazingly consistent. I wonder if there is a historical president for this, or if it's just some almost unbelievable coincidence.

She can dish out the harassing non-politically correct comments but can't take them? Pathetic.

I feel bad for the people who died and their families, but it was nice to see a bunch of fucking gun nut hicks get shot up for once. If a spree shooter ever targets the NRA headquarters I might just nut in my boxers.

Free speech sure, but she represents CBS.
Somehow she thought she could get away with her remark.

Not shot, raped and then beat to death for being an ultra kike

>but
Okay there, Sally-Ann.

to do otherwise would be antisemitic and racist, what are we, nazis?

no really, that's the only reason. years of jew media putting it into our head that racism and nazism are ultimate evils

Doing what they do

Fuck you cuck these kikes do this shit all the time to people for less

To be fair, country music is awful

Thanks, OP. Told her I hope she gets raped by sandnigger terror monkeys. I sincerely wish she becomes the next Anita.

Oh well, fucking karma bitch

Fucking heeb cunts...

It obviously knows. Do Jews store their intelligence in their noses?

I always thought this quote was about how weak Jews were, but now with this situation I understand its true meaning.

>E Michael Jones
I was reading about this Florida mass shooter the other day, I think from the 80's. Prior to his killings he would walk onto neighbors properties and shout "America!". In his manifesto he referred to himself as LOGOS. He invited his teenage son to join him on the rampage, but the son declined the offer. Shooter tried to escape on his bike and was shot then run over by a survivor.

Feel free to die in a fire you lefty faggot.

This is correct. Be safe when you are making contact with people like this, she has deep pockets and I'm sure she knows a ton of attorneys who would be more than willing to fuck your shit up for being a goy who stepped out of line. No lulz is worth a court date, trust me.

>because they were "country music fans"
That's not true, it because they were "gun toting republican country music fans"
Way to spin the narrative

>Well good thing liberals set the rules with how to deal with people on social media.
Fuckin liberals will never admit to starting this war a long time ago! Its what makes me hate them more.

this has to stop you drumptf manbabies

lol you mad? You triggered? We wuz kangs lel.

www1.nyc.gov/assets/buildings/excel/job070916.xls

Her name is in here might have some useful intel but I'm on smartphone and having hard time loading

She's an attorney and she probably knows this. Chances are she will go to therapy to prove in court she's suffering from emotional trauma. Then she'll go to the FBI and they will have to help her. NYPD won't handle a case like this due to a lack of resources.

no but you can probably find out using basic dox tools/programs, im surprised no one has a solid d0x yet though.

I’m sorry I was mad, Hayley. I support you wanting me to die.

Did my part, fags. Have you?

B A S E D S C A L I S E

Trump: my warmest condelences for the victims etc
>TRMP IS AN IDIOT HOW COULD HE BE SO BLUMFYYYY
>this bitch: glad they got killed, likely republicans
>poor baby
wtf is going on?

She is dog

nueve uno siete cinco siete cero ocho cuatro seis cero, que quiseste decir con esto?

I'm sure baph and 8ch have it already and are probably the ones doing most of the harassment.

i'm guessing theyre trying to kill CBS ratings

lol yeah me too. Pretty fucking spot on.

We need ironic and viral support campaigns for the left when they cannibalize

That (((nose))) definitely knows

ah yeah you're probably right, i forgot about /baph/

>Saying what you just said
>On Sup Forums

The difference is she probably actually means it considering she's a kike and also she said it on Twitter where it will get massive exposure and a victims family member has likely seen it already

They won't as firearms discourage people from committing violence. Wolves go to sheep, not to scorpions.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

>he thinks that freedom of speech means freedom from consequences
That double standard is a bitch ain't it.