INFOWARS LAS VEGAS SHOOTING COVERAGE

Let's watch /InfoWars/ together, Jones is going nuts about how shady Paddock and his clearly lying brother are.

youtu.be/sIMX7yYaPtk

Get in, get /comfy/, we're going to the Jones zone

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4942668/Melbourne-Antifa-extremists-praises-Las-Vegas-shooter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wam0ZdjY57k
youtube.com/watch?v=80hUq-Qm-X0
twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/915707212277968896
strawpoll.me/14077957/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Left-wing extremist group Antifa has been condemned for posting a vile Facebook post praising a man who killed at least 59 people in Las Vegas in the worst mass shooting in American history.
>Screenshots of the Melbourne chapter's deleted social media post have been reposted on to their site, highlighting their support for dead 64-year-old gunman Stephen Paddock.
>'One of our comrades from our Las Vegas branch has made these fascist Trump supporting dogs pay,' it said on Tuesday morning.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4942668/Melbourne-Antifa-extremists-praises-Las-Vegas-shooter.html

>Non-ironically watching InfoWars
Yep, autistic right winger in action.

>>Non-ironically watching InfoWars
>Yep, autistic right winger in action.
that's not an argument. you didn't post any evidence to disprove anything Infowars has ever said.

you people don't understand how logic works.

>reddit spacing

where did you get that photo lmao

>>reddit spacing
>flag
>not an argument
ok

Nobody tell these people that most these antifa groups are satire

We're breaking the conditioning whether you like it or not faggot.

go away Alex you're a con man

Jones let Laura Jewmer go on for half an hour about Eric Paddock stopping himself from saying "Steve was an arms dealer" when it was quite obvious he going to say "Army of one". Also, anyone that would hire a bunch of kike garbage like Laura Loomer and Mike Cenovich is a fucking retard who should be ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=wam0ZdjY57k

Alex Jones forces his employees to refrain from talking about the ZOG!

I don't think he's hired Laura Loomer. maybe I'm wrong

Idgaf if I'm a faggot... Alex Jones is ok by me.

Infowhores are sticking with the organized antifa operation angle. Seems like disinfo.

I'm loving the fact that Alex Jones translates pol to public broadcasting these days.

ALEKSI JOENS

>Eric Paddock
Did you watch the video? Guy is the most unconvincing piece of shit I've ever seen.

>insane conspiracy theories where nothing adds up and any 'evidence' is shaky as fuck
>Sup Forums

Alex Jones has pointed out Talmudic judaism is essentially Satanism (his exact words), that Israel is ran by crooks, there's a jewish mafia at the heart of the NWO, that Big Pharma is ran by the jewish mafia and uses the USS Liberty as the archetypal false flag op.

there's already a TRS for going after the jewish issue 24/7

Why does he wear the mask?

>I'm loving the fact that Alex Jones translates pol to public broadcasting these days.

That's the critical link. If we could get antenna TV broadcast, game over. Make that happen!

Wanting the (((elite))) breathing on your neck screaming "racist!"

jones is controlled opposition newfags

you know, one should be a little questionable of a YouTube channel that claims to be alternative media yet all of their content is attacking other alternative media

>makes you think

Jones has become a controlled disinformation source.

He once was redpilling about the Rothschilds. Then he acted quite rudely to a Rothschild who came on his show. Then he got death threats. Then he started acting epic stupid to discredit his own website.

Figure it out.

Fuck Infowars. They have Laura (((Loomer))) as a reporter and she's clearly a lying attention whore. And they've cashed in with employing the rest of the alt-lite crowd (Cernobitch and Prosbiec). A good marketing move, but the death knell to their dregs of credibility

Link to Jones talking to a Rothschild?

LISTEN TO ME OR
DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE

he's pushing NK war... Obvious COINTELPRO

LISTEN TO ME OR DIE
>LISTEN TO ME OR DIE
LISTEN TO ME OR DIE
>LISTEN TO ME OR DIE
LISTEN TO ME OR DIE
>LISTEN TO ME OR DIE

its on youtube, just search it

and no he didnt start "acting stupid to discredit himself", thats baloney

Bump

i miss ghost...

i dont that dude is a douchebag he called me a meme terrorist

E-celeb mutherfucking shits keep it contained to your fucking youtube shits.
We're trying yo do real work and do real discussion.
Hey alex how does it feel knowing a more important thread died becuased of this wank?

he was lucky to have survived the incident, but is now having mental problems after getting trash stuck in his wheels and having to get rescued by his wife

I will post what I want and when I want. You can't do shit about it.

kek same here. I remember years ago when we thought we killed him after he started yelling about his chest then went quiet for ages

Boy you smoking better weed than Joe Rogan

>implying making dozens of films, sneaking into Bohemian grove, having on thousands of guests, covering the NWO daily isn't enough coverage

Kys

All you shills ever do is repeat buzzwords you read from someone else "controlled disinformation". Nobody gives a single proof or any evidence. You fucking retards are like parrots just repeating something you heard.

Oh look, it's the nu-Sup Forums brigade.

kek

Nice flag, shill

He's getting apocalyptic.

why doesn't alex jones criticize ISRAEL

kill yourself larper

Nice digits, nu-Sup Forums. You forgot the frog picture though.

>I'M GONNA MAKE STUFF UP
>TOMORROW I'M GOING TO MAKE MORE STUFF UP TO MAKE YOU FORGET ABOUT THE STUFF I MADE UP TODAY
>BUT THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME
>THIS ISN'T ABOUT ALEX JONES
>INFOWARS DOT COM

>alex jones

Bradgelina!

Lol

>alex jones going nuts

He said a few days ago he was looking into hiring her as well as that naval intelligence guy.

has Alex mentioned this?

The absolute state of Infowars.

youtube.com/watch?v=80hUq-Qm-X0

GOING INTO THE STORMS OF OUTRAGE

>"ALEX JONES IS BASED, CHEMTRAILS TURN THE FROGS GAY!"
>finds the idea of international Jewry ruining the West ridiculous
Fuck you and that fat fucking fraud.

why does everyone think they're Dexter?

Have you retards ever stopped to think that the reason he doesn't go on and on about the Jews is because they threatened his life?

He said Populist! Drink!

Anyone got that video of PJW saying "This is probably just an apolitical evil guy shooting a bunch of people. It happens." then Alex saying "Hold on I just got a message from the FBI saying they found all kinds of Antifa stuff in his room. And now I'm just gonna delete this message. We don't make stuff up here, folks!" and PJW just looks really sad.

HAHAHAHAHA

How are Spencer and David Duke still walking then?

Why of course my fellow pede. By the way, imagine how stupid you have to be to actually do this, let alone believe it.
twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/915707212277968896

The Democrat party is the JACKASS party.

He just said he was going to become a Democrat!

I think the Jonesbot just short circuited.

confirmed

This is reddit spacing.

Maybe he had bad sources trying to discredit him that he's weeded out after 18 years

David Duke is literally controlled opposition and has been for a long time. I don't know anything about Spencer.

Both of them aren't nearly as popular as Alex, so there's your answer.

I hope he takes it back.

ben actually did a good job destroying kimmels cry baby bitch show a few days ago

>you know i don't make sources up
>looks to the left after he said that

You have to be some special kind of retard to listen unironically to Alex Jones.

What makes David Duke controlled opposition? I guess the fact that he literally speaks the truth is precisely what someone who is controlled opposition would do. By the way, do you remember the Jones/Duke interview?

>Both of them aren't nearly as popular as Alex, so there's your answer.
How convenient.

when has Alex ever made anything up? do you have a YouTube link? since you know, all of his shows are on YT

strawpoll.me/14077957/

strawpoll.me/14077957/

strawpoll.me/14077957/

strawpoll.me/14077957/

strawpoll.me/14077957/

heheheh the Y2K one is my favorite, I don't think shills understand how discrediting it is that the only thing they can find on Alex Jones is from 18 years ago

by all means keep beating the Y2K drums lol

It's in the thread brainlet.

>By the way, do you remember the Jones/Duke interview?
yeah the one where people rant about how BTFO Alex was... I actually listened to it live at the time and got bored before the first hour was up

the thing is, he gave David Duke a platform... people say LOL ALEX IS DISCREDITED but clearly he actually PLATFORMED the thing that he supposedly wants to deny

I have no audio at work but I'm sure that video literally shows nothing

not to mention it sounds like that video is just hating on the staff as usual, not showing something Alex said that "he made up"

>yeah the one where people rant about how BTFO Alex was...
The part where he says a lot of people in white supremacist organizations are FBI, he was letting Duke know that he knows Duke is a fed informant. That's why he didn't take the discussion seriously.

So wait, if Duke is controlled opposition, and Jones gave him a platform, what does that make Jones?

The truth is that Jones' listeners are mostly Southerners, and Duke appeals to those people. Jones' was commissioned to do a hit job, just like the media did on GLR, WLP and Ernst Zundel.

>this is your mind on infowars
HAHAHAHAHA

>Le meme made by a /poltard
>Reported by Daily Fail as Antifa
>Reposted on /pol
>Definitive proof

Stop posting this shit. Stop being a fag.

you faggots made retards like Laura Loomer and Baked Alaska legitimate. THEY ARE FUCKING PLANTS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

>the thing is, he gave David Duke a platform... people say LOL ALEX IS DISCREDITED but clearly he actually PLATFORMED the thing that he supposedly wants to deny
When I watched it it seemed like the major difference in ideology between the two was kikes vs globalists

Jones thinking you don't have to be a jew to be a globalist and vice versa
Duke thinking that globalism is genetic Jewry or something

FUCK INFOWARS FUCK YOU. ISRAEL IS THE PROBLEM OF EVERYONE AND THE ONLY THING HE WONT TALK ABOUT. FUCK YOU. SICK AND TIRED OF JEWS.

Natural deodorants never fuckin work, but why would you be worrying about armpit sweat while shooting hoops in the hot sun?

What the fuck kind of logic is that? If an FBI informant speaks the truth, does that mean that the truth should be discarded?

Do people watch this because it's funny to laugh a retarded old man work himself towards a heart attack with flagrantly nonsensical baseless consiparcy mongering?

Or are you so desperate for an anti establishment narrative that you will swallow this trash?

>twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/915707212277968896
LOL

That's huge. Alex bullshitting at full throttle. Paul's face. Christ!

Many memes will come from this.

Was Paul a full blown infotard at the beginning? It's pretty obvious he can't really take this shit anymore.

I'm sure alex gets disinfo from his sources but I also think his information is more truthful than msm. Just be sceptical and every thing is fine.