Taboo tattoo

>Look, I'm an overpowered, cocky and annoying whore but I'm still gonna win the MC over lovely childhood friend.

Aren't japanese studios tired of this fucking trope?
What's the point of creating a highly loveable childhood friend character only to make her lose?

It's a huge waste of resources.

>What's the point
It gives the illusion that the characters have some depth.

I hate the MC so much.
This fine piece of art wants to cook dinner for him yet he goes after the eternal-flat-chest shitty girl.

>he likes that annoying and boring as fuck childhood friend
Kill yourself.

You sound like a butthurt Kosakifag and Yoshidafag combined. I'm sorry for your abysmal taste.

I don't even know what this anime is and i'm already dropping it if the MC doesn't go for this dick magnet

Silver is a 30 year old unvirgin and the childhood friend dies brutally.

If anyone's winning this, it's Hime through some awfully weird turn of events or AU where Seigi doesn't want to eat her guts.

>Preferring the overused shitty flat tsundere.

It's people like you who are ruining this once good industry.

She's a slut that literally got fingered by the main villain right in front of the MC.

>rooting for childhood friend

you are only doing this to yourself

Fuck you.

picked up

I thought Yoshida would die for real. so mad she didn't

what is this, the next akame ga kill?

fucking dropped

Childhood friends that does nothing but act jealous/cockblock at more interesting girls, are completely nornal thus is the third wheel that gets dragged along when they have no business being around, and whose only defining traits are household skills and cooking are never good as a love interest and that's why they always lose.

OTOH, Silver Saber is the opposite and differs in that she's relevant, fight side by side, has a bond that's interesting because there's conflict and development that makes one want to see them get along and see cute/sweet sides that contrast for gap moe. Plus, she's eternally a middle schooler in body, younger. Being at the crossroad between loli and young teen exudes an attraction like no other.

>tsundere
That's the overused titty monster childhood friend, retard.

But the childhood friend are 90 percent utter shit, I'm glad to see them lose since they feel superior for knowing the MC longer.

>childhood friend dies brutally.
>She's a slut that literally got fingered by the main villain right in front of the MC.

I need proof of this.

10/10

OP is a faggot.

First 21 chapters

>ITT butthurt cowtitsfag

Silver >>> Childhood friend

>flat
>ponytail
>thick legs
literally perfect

>>Look, I'm an cocky and annoying whore because I'm used goods and my boyfriend is a chad

There, fixed.

>perfect
True

As expected Saber is always perfect, no matter form she takes.

Don't worry it's a fucking lesbian that fingered her. I think it was after the chapter where Izzy cries on her boyfriend.

>completely nornal thus is the third wheel that gets dragged along when they have no business being around
It's funny because this is what got the childhood friend killed. Taboo Tattoo subverting tropes, niggas.

>Silver haired girl gets banged daily by a muscle guy.
>Childhood friend becomes lesbo-used goods and proceeds to be killed.

Thanks. I'm glad I didn't have to waste more episodes before deciding on dropping this.

>boyfriend
This troll again. You might be able to fool animefags, but people who read the manga knows better.

Why would Silver fall for the MC anyways? Kid's in middle school and she's like 30+

I can't even stand most girls that are 20, let alone like 14. Totally would not be a turn-on.

>boyfriend
NTRfags are this desperate huh

She's not, she's just using him to achieve her goal.
She's in love and bangs her childhood bodyguard.

She looks a bit like my waifu, so I might be interested in reading/watching it

Its a desperate attempt to shit on threads.

She used to suck his dick three times a day before he died.
She's the walking definition of used goods.
You're the one misleading people here.

Her small resemblance to Sakuya is the only reason I started watching it.

>Y-Your mom asked me to look after you!
I fucking hate this cliche line and the cliche female childhoodfriend so much.

I can't believe I wasted time reading this pile of shit.

I didn't have to. Thankfully spoilers here helped me decide to drop this befroe it became utter shit.

>implying all that when she never had a a romantic relationship in the first place
You're trying too hard.

>replying to an obvious bait
just report and ignore

Worst girl getting killed made the manga instantly better. More authors should follow suit and kill off shitty girls like her early on.

>Best girl killing off annoying childhood friend
I don't see a problem here.

Is this bullshit as edgy as it looks? Because I was considering watching it, but if it's just another one of those "cute girls get massacred" series then I'm out.

DFC > Cowtits confirmed.

It's not that edgy. It's nothing like Akame if that's what you're thinking. So far only irrelevant characters have been killed.

>Anime changed her outfit
I'm so disappointed in you, J.C.Staff.

We probably won't see the implied sex scene she had with Hime. Lame, but I expected that since it's tv and JC Staff after all.

I have a gut feeling that the childhood friend will be resurrected or some shit on later arc. I mean, she was eaten whole then the loli just reverted back like nothing happened. Its an asspull but I can see the author pulling it.

Good to know. I always hate it when manga just throw around deaths. It makes it hard to actually get attached to anyone because you know they'll probably just die anyway.

>thinks silver likes or is in competition for the MC
except she's in love with a 6'4" 240lbs wall of muscle best bro of the year army guy; who the MC kills off with his beta justice bullshit (muh can't kill an enemy I defeated, enemy then kills best bro).

Of course bluesy has her own problems. Best bro army guy doesn't have an interest in perma 14yo bodies and likes grown women, so he never looks at her twice (hell, he's probably just looking out for her as he'd probably split her in half with his baseball bat sized dick)