When did you realize that the Vegas event was a highly premeditated ritual mass sacrifice to justify imposing new...

When did you realize that the Vegas event was a highly premeditated ritual mass sacrifice to justify imposing new security/surveillance measures and give the elites some fresh new fap material? This event absolutely reeks of occult involvement, even including their utistic obsession with numbers.
The shooting was done the day after Yom Kippur at a venue called HARVEST in front of a giant pyramid.
Harvest 91 on 10/1... 91 10 1... 9/11/01
There were even structures that resemble the twin towers behind the stage.
Shooter's name was Stephen Paddock. Definition of the word "Paddock": a small field or enclosure used to contain livestock.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
rt91harvest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/RT91-3.jpg
strawpoll.me/14081653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are not alone

have you been paying any attention to lockhead martin shares? LMAO

its fucking sick they think killing innocent people gives them good boy points with moloch

Yup, dude had been renting rooms around concerts, waiting for the go ahead to start the ritual. Concerts tend to be kind of ritualistic anyways, add in some bloodshed and you've got Moloch stew going.

When they didn't tell us what was wrong after the first 48 hours.

People are trying to prevent the 2nd American civil war by letting the people calm down and praying another hurricane or earthquake strikes to distract us from having a burning rage fester against The Left.

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

who keeps editing the twin towers behind the stage?

Elaborate

don't forget it was done in front of the "LUXOR" with a "SPHYNX" looking on and an "OBELISK" pointing the way to "ORION". this has all the hallmarks of an ayyy soul harvesting operation.

This is directly from their official website.
rt91harvest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/RT91-3.jpg

>The people in charge of us literally see us as sacrificial cattle
Jesus we live in a fucking nightmare. When will this hell end?

If trump wasn't president I'd be agreeing with this but he is so I'm not.

Let's for once be reasonable and wait for an explanation or if one doesn't come then kick off. As it stands we have a left of centre shooter who's whereabouts have been unknown for several months. Putting forwards our own prejudice at this point is just asininen

Lol dumbass he’s one of them. You think they’d let some outsider become president? This was all part of the plan. His election pretty much averted a civil war with the aggressors having guns. Now it’s a bunch of sign waving lefties who can’t do anything.

Hes not one of them faggot they stopped vegas from blowing up.

They planned to blow up all of vegas

never, get ready to give up your guns faggot

Tonight is the harvest moon....

Like southpark where they killed Brittney Spears. For Harvest.

>muh masonic numbers
they use all the numbers just like everyone else...

>When will this hell end?
when we stop crying about it and start tying the ropes

fuck off

Wow.. you guys are delusional. It's making me regret ever supporting Trump.

It's obvious we just need to pass some common sense gun legislation to stop things like this from happening again.

There are no conspiracies, guys. Wake up.

>be Moloch
>convince elitist followers to sacrifice innocents for "magic demon powers"
>never give anything in return

This is how retards think.

nice argument faggot. wow all that end of the world numerology is just so accurate amirite lolololololololololololoo. numerology and astrology are for teen girls and sodomites

fuck you and fuck israel you piece of shit

tell me about how useful numerology is hipster faggot....lololololololololololololololololoolololololololololol. imagine having such a weak mind that you let jews scare you with nothing more than spooky numbers and muh occult hand gestures.

Or it was just a guy who flipped his shit, I've been there, gun control wouldn't stop him doing some form of damage, lax gun control just gave him a tool he knew he shouldn't have been handling because he lacked the mental capacity to prevent himself using it once he flipped his lid.
If it wasn't a gun he would have used a car and if not a car a knife and if neither of those he'd have choked a bitch, etc etc.

America has a mental health crisis with guns being too easy to get.
Nobody wants to take away your guns (maybe the elites and the soccer moms) but you do need better mental health support services rather than cramming every cunt on tablets from the age of 7.

imagine being a brainlet unable to appreciate the complexity of sacred geometry

wew lad

nigger

We have a Jew crisis faggot.

imagine being a brainlet unable to concoct a better reply than nigger

stop reflecting your own lack of intelligence onto others buddy

strawpoll.me/14081653
strawpoll.me/14081653

amazing how america became so degenerate after the kike influx

post some more numerology and spooky hand gestures fgt