JoJo

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiuQSJDvWf0?t=2m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=XSHN0GMPiQM
youtu.be/uetEMDXvLZk?t=1m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=ilPk-SCHv30
youpak.com/watch?v=i8je8ic0710
bracketier.tumblr.com/post/147092764657/bracketier-here-is-a-translated-version-of-the
mega.nz/#F!8IIjTJqQ!_BqcmZ_7_d4ujnVcs4LvLA
youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
youtube.com/watch?v=3HVqdtkC5l4
66.media.tumblr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Magenta appreciation

Reminder

3rd for best boy.
Fuck you F.F

Please don't ruin the thread right off the bat. let it get some fucking replies first you faggot.

Why didn't they use the portable UV Lasers against Dio in stardust crusaders

Xth for Larry

catch a cancer from this horrible OP picture so complicated

Alright I got the references I need and I'm starting the Johnny pic now but I have no promises that it will be good.

Why is everyone so shit at jokes in part 7.

Because SDC is poorly written.
It wouldn't have helped anyway, though, because DIO had The World

It was the 1800s. Humor wouldn't be perfected until 1926.

ARAKI FORGOT

Someone post autistic Gyro

What happened in 1926?

Humour was perfected

Araki is a hack for not having the entire crew face off against King Crimson Requiem, and achieve victory from the sacrifices of a dying Bruno, and a surprise returning Fugo.

How?

By getting perfected

Hi blackmore fag

I love your dedication to shitposting. keep it up.

Humor ---> Perfected humor (Made In Humor)

Reposting from old thread:

Out of Josuke, Okuyasu, and Koichi, who has the best theme in DiU?

For reference:

Josuke
youtu.be/QiuQSJDvWf0?t=2m2s

Okuyasu
youtube.com/watch?v=XSHN0GMPiQM

Koichi
youtu.be/uetEMDXvLZk?t=1m14s

Convince me with your hot opinions, Jojo thread.

This happened
youtube.com/watch?v=ilPk-SCHv30

>mfw Chase acoustic was leaked

That's pretty cool. But now that it's 2016, is it possible that humor has gotten even more perfect?

It just sort turned into a bland paste with a few diamonds in the rough

Got a link? I can't find it anywhere.

I'm not the original blackmorefag, I just make sure to keep shitposting when he's sleeping

youpak.com/watch?v=i8je8ic0710

Well then. I appreciate you for helping out with his shitposting.

bracketier.tumblr.com/post/147092764657/bracketier-here-is-a-translated-version-of-the
>Readers often tell me they want to see previous characters appear again. Personally, though, I don’t really like that method of delivering nostalgia to people. There has to be a reason for them to appear again, otherwise it’s no good.
All those characters you wanted to come back had no reason to do so in Araki's eyes

Honestly though it makes sense, Joseph and Jotaro are nerfed to hell when they come back. Giorno has no business showing up to win the day on what is Jolyne's part, and if he showed up it would be just to get disarmed. It wasn't his fight at all

I still don't get why Araki made a point of confirming that Giorno was in Florida.

Just because time is stopped doesn't mean the UV light goes way

Looks like it got taken down.

The stickers gave me an impulse to look at Jotaro's outfits for when he gets his vest
Here's a visual of each chapter his outfit changed
His new outfit, vestincluded should definitely appear for the Kira fight.
The OP might have stayed with his S1 outfit as a part of sticking to his chapter where he still had the same hat or it could be for surprise; more likely to be the latter.
Praying for that vest to change

Man, it's a close call between Josuke and Koichi's for me. Both have that rise when shit really hits the fan that gets you pumped.

I'm gonna have to say Koichi's though, the perfect sync with Echoes hatching gives me chills.

>mfw it's better than the original
>mfw that's not saying much

Why did all the Hamon users in Battle Tendency stop healing themselves/others all of a sudden

I think it's really interesting that the main antagonist of Jojolion is a guy with a pompadour and one of the protagonists is Yoshikage Kira

Found both the Jolyne futa and Narancia gif, thanks

>tfw with these fluids I could hydrate FF for twenty years and still leave a pool big enough for Narancia to drown in

Wait, Chase's full opening got leaked? Can I have a link? It got taken down way too quick.

Reposting newly released LINE stickers for Part 4 (along with older Part 3 stickers).
>mega.nz/#F!8IIjTJqQ!_BqcmZ_7_d4ujnVcs4LvLA

Yes, but how many UV lights could they have set up before DIO got to them? And it's not like he can't just break them or unplug them during the 5 second timestop.

Who knows, maybe he felt he needed to acknowledge it so people didn't complain he forgot, but it only left people disappointed he had no involvement

But the fact that it was mentioned as an afterthought in a bonus page just goes to show he had no real intention to make him return

Set them up outside his 10m radius and use Star Platinum to turn them all on super fast

>tfw you will never be a Holy Diver
>you will never be the star of the masquerade

>Viz actually thinks it is acceptable to take 3 months between each release of Jojonium

Man do you have any idea how much those weigh?

So is the hardcover English translation of Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency going to continue for the full series? Will we finally get decent Part 5 scans and translation by 2021?

Time Stop is universal my senpai.

>The gang escapes from DIO's Egypt fortress
>2 dead, no idea what his power is
>have UV lights already set up somewhere so he can just walk into it
>lead him to there
>DIO notices the lights
>runs or time stops away

I'm in love with a gangstar.

>tfw he was down too long in the midnight sea

What are good albums to start off with for Dio?

I appreciate this a lot user.
Thank you so fucking much.
BMfag here.

I love nipples.

We've just proven that FF is superior to Narancia by vote.

Not that that matters. Nobody likes you.

Holy Diver album.

>tfw you will never be Dio Brando
>tfw you will never be a Stargazer

>tfw you will never be Diego Brando
>tfw you will never be a Rainbow in the Dark

Can't Dio only move around within 10m?

I want to cum on that gangstar's chest!

if japan releases more jojoniums

This is a disgrace to Okuyasu

It dosen't matter what the votes say Narancia is the best.

Yes but what else

No retard

DIO has been stuck in one area his entire life, never able to move more than 10 meters

If Dio couldn't use his vampire powers because Jonathans body had hamon in it why could Straizo

I am ready to be a BMfag apprentice

Straizo didn't have Jonathan's body you fucking retard/speedreader

Dio can still use his vampire powers, he just doesn't use them because he's arrogant and thinks that The World is superior.

I mean, he can still turn people into vampires or zombies, he just doesn't give a shit about the freezing or space ripper eyes anymore when he can literally stop time.

That, or you can chalk it up to Araki forgot

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Why would Straizo be affected by Jonathon's body having Hamon in it?

link to the uncropped version?

So do I.

why would he force a policeman to shoot jotaro when he could have used his eyebeams

why would using a gun be ok but not eyebeams
Straizo had hamon in him as he was a hamon user

Better Crazy Diamond colorway, coming through.

you're not an apprentice, you BMfag.
the spirit is to keep this alive, i'll be posting this in jojo threads until i don't have internet or die or Sup Forums dissapears.

So king crimson is just a deadlier version of the world?

Fuck off nigxel

Nah.

sort of kind of not really

Black Sabbath's Mob Rules album is a personal favorite. Also link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=3HVqdtkC5l4

>tfw I got to see Dio in concert before he died. 2007 Heaven and Hell tour.

66.media.tumblr com/d64ff41fb5fc895b519ab01ad443926e/tumblr_n8axnxDJjw1s4qfy4o1_400.gif

oh shit that's hot

araki forgot

thanks

>Deranged Rubellite

I understand

/jojo/ threads must always catch a cancer

Does Joshuu actually need a redemption arc? He is pretty much perfect.

Doppio is a QT

he doesn't need one, but the more joshu the better
hopefully it will expose gappy for ruining joshu's quiet life and make him the MC as it should be

This is why these threads are so fucking disgusting

Literally the only good thing about him is his sexy titwindow sweater which would be better on anyone else

I didn't do it. It was how he was colored when Josuke punched that dude's knife into his stomach.

I want to see Joshuu become the new Speedwagon who accumulates his fortune by finding dropped wallets.

>Josuke, the Invader

Why do people like Narancia? He was a dumb ass hoodrat that never even finished elementary, he's so dumb that it's like a toddler walking around causing trouble for everyone.

Thanks a lot cute user