Danganronpa

Is everyone asleep or just in despair? Zetsubou-hen really soon, get ready.

So is this the prequel?

Yes, it's the story of DR2 cast during their happy school days.

Cool thanks user

Oh, so there was a thread. Well shame that it didn't have a subject.

Not really hyped since this is going to be all light and fluffy. Shit goes down next week or the week after.

For the tanaka empire.

Everyone is ready for the best girl?

What exactly is going on with these 2 series?
Are they separate stories, Same story running side by side, Same exact story?

One's a what if: What if the Ultimate Soldier didn't die? How might have the first Danganronpa turned out?
The other takes place 300 years in the future in space, despair has been beaten back, but someone onboard the SS Woglinde has found the trigger for the transdimensional threat, the Gnosis. How will the passengers survive the survival game with monsters they can't even touch run about?

So, why is the blood red now?

Is it because the cast is full of adults now and thus they need no coping mechanism for dealing with the sight of blood/death like their teenage selves?

Probably. Despair part will have the blood pink.

Thanks user!
Guess I'll be watching both then.

Guesses on who will be the first to die?

Is this going to have Sato getting whacked or is it before even that?

The Danganronpa timeline is confusing as fuck because everything has such goofy names.

She got whacked at school. Does this take place during their school years or running around evil years?

Takes place during their school year before they fell into despair.

In despair version? I have no fucking idea what the despair version will be about
What I se is
>comfy story
>Twilight game
>Nanami getting btfo somehow

chiaki

So the entire 77 class is the traitor class?

Fuyuhiko's little sister.

Ok I just looked it up and it says despite it being a prequel before they turned evil, Chiaki is in the show. What are they doing?

So we'll get to see Matsuda?

It's a simulation of their school days based on memories, to help the ones stuck in a coma recover. Chiaki is there as an AI observer once again, she was never real.

I already laughed.

This.

Funi is subbing this as well?

Yes, I think it is.

yes

Stream link?

No it's not, that's retarded. Chiaki was a real student who didn't turn to despair, was killed by Izuru and had an AI build based on her.

My waifu is alive and perfect and not in a coma

Your waifu is dead or in a coma or soon to be dead

Oh yes.

My waifu is always alive but I respect yours.

I hope we get healing.

The man who looks at everything negatively.
The girl who looks at everything negatively.
The two - who should not have met - meet.

someone explain why do we get 2 dr in one week?

So we feel double the despair when they both finish in the same week.

shitty waifubait pandering

Technically two different shows

So we can have an episode every 4 days for the next three monthes.

>buzzwords

Komaru is so great

This makes the most sense to me. Hajime shouldn't have been around the other students because of the experiments being done to him (he was officially a reserve course student, after all).

I want to SEXUALLY FUCK Komaru

That's Makoto onii chan territory

She's a goofball superhero to Naegi's HOPU

How do you non sexually fuck someone?

Wait a moment, if Chiaki was an AI in Danganronpa 2, then how can she appear as a human in Zetsubou-hen?

I would really like to see their reunion, they haven't seen each other im person for 5 years aprox right?
>Makoto has been with Kirigiri for 5 years by her side
Put a ring in her finger already

ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THOSE WORDS

>She was based on a real person
or
>This is a simulation again

And he is precisely not around as you can see in the PV. He is moping around by himself.
I want this stupid theory about second simulation to die.

no stop posting trash

>used goods

Nagito never met Izuru but maybe he spoke to Hajime. It'd be great if he inadvertently goaded Hajime into agreeing to be a lab rat.

>waifuing Mikan
might as well have sex with an aids infested monkey
or just smear shit on your dick

MIKAN IS PERFECTION

I'm so fucking hyped for the DR2 cast, fuck future arc.

Weird, the Hyokofag hasn't posted yet.

Here I am

Stream link?

Dude, there's two hours before it airs.

vince.tv/myeliteball9090

>scrawny nerd ultimate student council president is able to fend off the ultimate swordswoman in sword combat

ree

>caring more for the fanservice prequel than the story end

That triggered me too

Well, one of them is not a cuck fuck tool.

Fucking persona is cheating

Woah!
Thank you so much!
faggot

That's because he's Narukami Yu.

best girl

So since DR1 incident was broadcasted to the whole world everyone now know that Fukawa was a serial killer long before despair happened. Everyone were just cool with it, accepted her to FF and hoped that Togami will control her?

Will they judge her afterwards when the world would be over and everything settles? The guys that she killed had families and she doesn't even have some bullshit reason like "being brainwashed by despair" that DR2 cast has.

So guys, who do you think threw the gas grenades? It can't be anyone in front of Great Gozu because I don't think anyone would be that fucking stupid.

Peko doesn't get cucked or fucked.

why is peko a dispear? shes a servant, how is she different from any other yakuza servants from this pic?

Fukawa wasn't fully accepted precisely because her serial killer personality was a threat, she's just an intern.

>Ultimate Yakuza is 157cm tall.

The world is divided by despair and Hope, as far as it's concerned she stopped being a murderer and works for hope.

Being an ultimate swordsman makes her different.

She was Kuzuryu's personal bodygyard and confidant, she attended HPA as an ultimate too. Random yakuza mook is not an ultimate whatever.

Damn straight.

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Do you wonder why she's part of ultimate despair? Because she's an ultimate, duh. Those goons are just goons.

This is why pandering sell after all.

>or fucked

Future arc just doesn't look very good yet. I'm not invested into any of these random fucks. Also future foundation seems way too corporate for what was described as a ragtag group of freedom fighters.

In the prequel we'll see how everyone fell to despair, how Junko took over the world, that's way more interesting.

Would you a Monomi?

>Future arc doesn't look good yet
>1 episode
Why don't you at least wait until 3 episode pass? Fucking reddit man.

>I'm not invested into any of these random fucks
That's like complaining you were invested in the games' random fucks after 10 minutes of play.

>future foundation seems way too corporate
That's what's cool about, it's different than the games

>how Junko took over the world,
We already know how.

Monomi is an abomination tbqh

When and by whom is Peko fucked?

Don't fuck with me!