>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 3
imgur.com/a/WyTNp
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Developments Oct 5
>Russian submarines have fired Kalibr cruise missiles from the Mediterranean hitting terrorist targets in Syria, the Defense Ministry said.
>Abu Mohammad al-Julani, leader of Al-Nusra Front, has fallen into a coma following a Russian surgical strike which killed 49 militants including 7 leaders
>SAA are within striking distance of Mayadeen, artillery has been set up
>ISIS has renewed its offensive in east Homs, reportedly have gained full fire control over the roads leading to Sukhnah from the east, west, and south
>Erdogan accuses Mossad of supporting Iraqi Kurdistan referendum
>Additional SAA 4th mechanized division arrives in DeZ governate, with orders to cross Euphrates to boost presence in Al-Umar oil fields
>SAA liberates several points in Al-Mahsaa mountains north of Quraytayn
>Sy government has announced the restoration of the Wabi Obeid Oil Factory in Al-Raqqa governate
>SAA attacks several garrisons under FSA control on Wednesday, capturing several points near Jordanian border
>RuAf made over 30 bombing raids in Aleppo and Idlib governates last week

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/05/christine-riviere-woman-who-followed-son-to-syria-goes-on-trial-in-france
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
facejew.com/dareena.sy/posts/838919419606428
twitter.com/zaidbenjamin/status/915975042365669377
twitter.com/BalkanJesus/status/915954179797069825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are Kurds so superior and beautiful compared to the average Arab untermensch monkeys?

YA BASHAR

Well then, guess I better gas myself.

Not true FSA does it better

Don't worry Jewishnes is a mindset not a race

>be SDF
>work directly with ISIS

>be FSA

>Radicalised woman who followed son to Syria goes on trial in France
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/05/christine-riviere-woman-who-followed-son-to-syria-goes-on-trial-in-france

A radicalised French woman who followed her son to Syria, where he was fighting for Islamic State, went on trial in Paris on Thursday and could face 10 years in jail if convicted.

Christine Rivière, 51, nicknamed “Jihadi Granny” by investigators, has said she wanted to support her son and spend time with him in case he met an early death. She is charged with criminal conspiracy with a view to preparing terrorist acts..

Rivière, from Troyes in eastern France, is the oldest of around 30 women being held on suspicion of links to terrorism over journeys they made between France and Syria. Whereas most of the women are young, Rivière’s case stood out for her radicalisation alongside her son.

Rivière grew up in a family that travelled France working on fairgrounds. At 16 she began a job in a factory, and later she had two sons whom she raised alone. Her youngest son, Tylor Vilus, converted to Islam in 2011, aged 21, and became radicalised, moving to Tunisia to engage with jihadist groups there. Rivière followed him to Tunisia, also converted and adhered to her son’s radicalised views.

Vilus left for Syria in 2013 with his mother’s support and encouragement and she sent him money. When he told her – in messages later seized by investigators – that he was moving up the ranks of Islamic State, she is said to have replied: “I knew you’d do well, you’re made for that.” She allegedly tried to put him in touch with potential brides, women interested in joining Islamic State.

Rivière was arrested in July 2014 when she was allegedly preparing to move permanently to Syria after three previous visits to her son in Isis-held areas in 2013 and 2014. She told judges she felt good in Syria and preferred living there to France, “despite the bombings and shootings”

>when /sg/ shills meet in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

>the absolute state of France

Wonder what does the Ruski think

>White flags were raised above some of the buildings in Mayadin after the Syrian Arab Army approached its western entrance

facejew.com/dareena.sy/posts/838919419606428

>Manbij - During the football game Syria vs Australia

syrians in Manbij cheering for syrian national team

SAA'd be stupid if they fell for that.

>facejew
just write fb next time

>After the Syrian army approached from its western entrance a sign of the presence of civilians and the army opens corridors for them to get them out of the city

>Christine Rivière
Whiteboi BTFO. No one can resist the BSC (big sand cock).

That's good, because the more I look at old family photos, the less German they look to me

OP has been here for 24 hours now making threads. fucking junkie.

>She told judges she felt good in Syria and preferred living there to France, “despite the bombings and shootings”

So you weren't the pirate flag.

Fuck off.

I'm getting a bad feeling from this. Sleeper ISIS are in those civis, mark my words.

wait I can do better

>American soldier killed & another wounded by IED near Camp Speicher, north #Tikrit, Saladin Province Sunday according to local sources
>The US informed Baghdad that PMU units, suspected to be behind the IED explosion that killed US soldier, should leave Baiji area within 72 hours.
twitter.com/zaidbenjamin/status/915975042365669377

S

No, there is one in between me, the late night one.

tihts!

suck my cock kike

If she wanted to live permanently in Syria, why would the French authorities care? Just let her leave and be someone else's problem instead of wasting taxpayer money keeping her in jail.

AHHAAAHAHAHAAHA

nah i never larped as pirate flag since it's more likely to set off alarms than the unfakable french flag.
But as i said previously there are more larpers than me and boutef. Also i caught on multiple time a muslim poster under french flag that wasn't boutef.
make of it what you want

Is the Hawija pocket 100% cleared?

also that was my larp

almost

This is the best one I've seen

member of a terrorist organisation is a crime, she should have stayed in Syria out of France Jurisdiction

must admit that i've larped quite hard as plenty of regulars recently. i've been accused of being so many people. maghrebois is easy to larp as. the others are tougher.

fuck this made me laugh

ASSAD WILL WIN!

NEHNA RJALAK YA BASHAR!

mah niggahs
those black larpers outvictimize de jew without breaking a sweat
>muh holocaust

Old germans on the country side look pretty much the same as pic related.
Blonde and blue eyed germans are pretty much a meme. Ever since

I know, same ID

twitter.com/BalkanJesus/status/915954179797069825

>Blonde and blue eyed germans are pretty much a meme. Ever since
Is it because all the Russian rape in WWII?

Do one of the Poles then, lets see how good you are.
Do the "triggered" Pole

Well it's pretty damn rural where they live. Though their village still got a bunch of Turks and rapefugees dumped on it in recent years. Government doesn't want them near their nice tourist attractions.

>every German is from Berlin

Probably nlt Russians tend to be more common blond.

Isnt bleu eyes a recessive trait? Dont know if being blonde is
Pls halp genetic experts

nah they look german. the give away is the lack of crazy clothing. read some gen. paton to understand what the social schism leading up to the war looked like and was.
it's just rasis to larp about the blond und blau shit.

v.good

pmu warned months ago they were gearing up for a war against amriika. doubt they did this tho

>Pls halp genetic experts
We don't have any, the Bongroach hasn't posted ITT yet.

kinda, hair as skin color is dependent on many genes so black and white produces brown

There's a Russian exchange student who goes to my college who has blond hair and blue eyes. He actually looks like a clone of Putin

Not always. Eye color are controlled by more than one gene and the final color is due to the variation of the strength and allele of each gene.

allellelelelelel

Got one of those here aswel
Dear lord give me strength, cheating is bad mkay

Genetic studies say Kurds, Turks and Persians are closely related to Armenians, that's why. White genes >>> semitic arab genes

>We don't have any
WDHMBT?

Holy shit I lol'd hard on this one

both blond and blue are recessive.
two blonds with blue eyes can only have blond or red headed children with blue eyes (not sure about green eyes)

i.e. red is recessive to blond (one blond 'gene' matched with a 'red' gene will produce a blond child, so if both parents have red recessive genes their children could have red hair.

Actually he's pretty smart. He usually ends up tutoring other students. Don't know how easy it is to cheat in computer science courses since that isn't my major.

Clearly the Bongroach is a genetics expert.

more like a genetic experiment.

*the only genetics expert

What does it mean if one's hair when young is so blond it's almost white, but then turns brown as you age?

>more like a genetic failure
Ftfy

Pseudoscience: the post.

You was robbin da Germans. dey were sufferin

>The holocaust was a joke.
Btfo hard little shlomo

>we can see Al-Balaum roundabout from our new sites in the front of the city
Confirmation SAA are positioned on the cliff overlooking the city. Neat.

Old german people i kind of hate them more then anything else.

If they tell you they have 1000 turks living in thede town it's probably. ~10.
They are worse then any jew.
All they do day by day is lurking out of their window. And talk shit about others.

>This guy living cross the street, i don't know his name, came home late last night. Probably he is involved in a cp ring.

And shit like this.

>SIX MILLION CRACKAS, DAT ANUDDA CRACKA KILLED

so hair colour is just a determinant of how much melanin is expressed into the hair follicle as it grows. it's not a different colour 'dye', it's just more 'dye' or less 'dye'.

i am not sure how that translates to the genetic make up, but since blond and blue are also 'juvenile' markings it may mean that the individual is not a 'true blond' in the sense that they have two blond genes. most white kids have at birth blondish hair and blueish eyes. as they age melanin gets added to these structures since it is a 'low priority' thing developmentally speaking.

but i'm just guessing.

>Tartous

sure it's probably more complex - but not by much. why don't you give us a better explanation?

NEUE DEUTSCHE EVERYONE

NEUE DEUTSCHE

Gas yourself

Syrian TV woman during Syria vs Australia hype coverage yesterday, wearing Australian team colors.

Sounds like my paranoïde little town
Nice, mayadin tommorow?

>99 millions black people
How can shlomo compete?

how old are these people. just sounds like old people.
you should have fun with it tho, point out to them that children usually have much earlier bed times, so it couldn't have been cp.

Well I've actually driven through the Turkish part of their town, and it's definitely more than 10.

When they closed the hotel part of their Gasthaus, a local factory offered to buy it to house Turkish immigrant workers. My Opa told them to go fuck themselves.

next level banter or why did she do that?

Come to my hometown even if you German old people will go on a rampage if they sniff out your not from within 30km.

Dont worry assad will personaly barrel bomb her, her family and friends before bombing every hospital and school in her area. BASHAR SOURIA OU WAS

Is this creature a woman?

Nahh, i don't think so.
The town hosted 45k in 2004.

Please send aesthetic pictures of syrian army or syria it's self
cheers!

Wtf? Most Jewish pic from a Syrian I ever saw

because they were gearing up for war with peshmerga/KRG which are both U.S. vassals
unlike syria where damascus and syrian kurds corroborate, there isn't much kinship between baghdad and the iraqi kurds, to put it lightly
looks like we're going to get dragged back into irak again for >muh kurds >muh sheeeiiiyuh chreshcent

Woman shortage, they had to make do with NDF support troops too.

not nearly as good as the pic I saw after Breivik

was him on the "Lost" island poster, but instead of "Lost" it said "Lots"

hahaha i like the cringe in all their faces... that poor soldier.

Well, almost all the men on my dad's side of the family (American) have blue eyes and blond hair that turns darker with age. I inherited mostly features from my mother's side so I got the brown hair and brown eyes from I guess generations of a small gene pool in a German town.