Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Because she's perfect.

>man voice
>man hand
>manchild personality
Yep, OP's a faggot, it checks out.

Just like Sup Forums

Left or right?

Secondaries who have only seen the anime: Left.
Patricians who have played the game: Right.

>Choosing a doormat

anime fag here, so what made me like her was that scene in rain when she finally found the book she lost, and was so happy, I was moved and another scene where she cried after the Christmas trip, so user would you mind telling me what made setsuna likeable in the game, some moments maybe?

You can't really reduce it to single moments, it's more of an overall theme of her route. Touma's route feels far too one-sided: she doesn't need to give anything in return, just hide behind the idea of a supposed "true love" and have Haruki at her palm. Setsuna's route feels much more satisfying because throughout the five year span of CC and Coda, both her and Haruki had to work very hard with each other to overcome their problems and slowly build their relationship back up from a very delicate state after the end of IC. It's a much more equal relationship that one can feel sympathetic to.

This is kind of reflected in their TEs. Touma's route has Haruki running away from the life he has worked hard to build up over the past five years, and Touma reduced to a state where she literally cannot live without him. Setsuna's TE is far more uplifting, since it involves all three of them actually getting together and talking about their problems and come up with something to overcome that problem. Obviously this sets a very different tone from the rest of the story, so I don't dispute the fact that Touma's route would be canon, just pointing out where my preferences are.

i cry everytime for setsuna.

If you really want me to single out a scene, it would have to be Koharu's route when Haruki breaks up with her in a restaurant. When Haruki leaves you can see her smiling and waving at him through the window. But then she meets with Koharu later in the same restaurant, and when Koharu leaves she sees her weeping at the same table. To add insult to injury the ending song for Koharu route is youtube.com/watch?v=yfQMUlh2z_I which hits you harder than a truck.

Kazusa is for anal.

You mean public groping.

Sweet jesus that's hot

Please. Setsuna is a psychopath. She's the sole reason why Touma and Haruki couldn't move on properly. She had them at the palm of her hands.

Right. Setsuna is the best girl.

Left, hard.

Like another generic chinese black hair

Black hair + blue eyes is godly.

>Setsuna is a psychopath.
In what way? Just because she has more persistence than Touma and the maturity to realise that sometimes one need to work hard to get what one wanted, including love. Touma, as someone who had everything in life served to her on a silver platter, obviously wouldn't know anything about it.

>She's the sole reason why Touma and Haruki couldn't move on properly.
Haruki was the one who repeatedly betrayed Setsuna, it was his decision that rendered him unable to moved on. It is basically unanimous that Setsuna is blameless. She had the magnanimity to forgive Haruki, it's Haruki who knows he's in the wrong there.

>She had them at the palm of her hands.
What, so Haruki can run into the arms of Touma whenever she turns up, ignoring all his vows in the opposite?

black and blue is waifu material
black and red is for semen demons

>black and blue is waifu material

I want to fuck Touma.

Get in the line for the line to get in line.

First come, first served

In the game its made clear that Setsuna knew Touma and Haruki were in love, and she made her move to steal him.

So it was in the anime. But she is not to blame desu. She just fought for her love, why couldn't she? Though I am Kazusafag, I can't really blame Setsuna for it.

>dat nazi hat

Best girl just got better, right?

Right

I still think those outfits are lame by the way.

Does onee-senpai mean anything?

I quite literally just finished the anime. I should probably play the VN soon. Though the anime ending looked bad, I like to imagine it'll go full Toradora with Touma suddenly reappearing in Haruki's life a little while later. Though the nice meaty part here is Haruki is a husk who simply continues to move in hope of meeting her again, and Setsuna is tending to the husk because she's still overly clingy. That'd be fucking A, and that's my headcanon from here on.

Right because im a cuck

>implying she actually loved him

How naive

I can understand that you don't want to read VN. But damn it, just watch the last episode once more.

Weebs, pls, this is important. Help a bormie crossboarder out so i can stop shitting up the thread and leave

Right

He who hesitate in war

Onee means big sister
Senpai means senior

Sekai announcing all ages white album 2 on otacon, what's your rection?

Cry

How crucial is the second part of the vn only the introduction is translated and I can't read moon.

The entirety of IC has been adapted by the anime. The meat of the VN and most of the story unfolds in CC and Coda, which as you pointed out, have yet to receive an English translation.

More or less, except they had a few years to recover, and got engaged just before she reappears.

To call CC extremely forced is a dramatic under-statement. The relationship angst is totally over the top. I hated how you had to go through the other routes just to expose more of Setsuna's character. In fact I haven't even gone through Mari's or that slut's route yet.

But its clear the game is constantly shipping Haruki with Setsuna which is annoying. I love how having sex with Touma makes Haruki go crazy, but screwing Setsuna in Touma's own damn routes is totally fine?

>but screwing Setsuna in Touma's own damn routes is totally fine?
Touma TE doesn't have any H scenes dude.

Superior and isn't a home wrecker.

>tiny breasts
She'd be perfect with a nice C cup but not like that.

She needs a comb. Can't stand her giant S2 hair.

Yuckyno a shit.

There is. Touma's TE is triggered after her 1st concert breakdown. If you chose to lie and bang Setsuna in the hotel that leads to Touma's TE. And yet if you chose to sleep with Touma after the hotel scene it leads to Haruki going crazy and a bad end lol?

Full translation fuckin when

S2 WHENNNNNNNNNNNN

>you will never fuck a cute girl all night long and leaving her with walking problems the next day

This.