IT'S COMING

>World War 3: North Korea ‘to unleash nuclear strikes on US’ after threatening bomber flyby

>NORTH Korea will unleash a “barrage of nuclear strikes” against the US if they continue “mischievous” behaviour such as flying bombers near the border, KCNA warned.

express.co.uk/news/world/862515/World-War-3-North-Korea-war-nuclear-strike-US-American/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jseldin/status/915628620550426624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

I'll cut my dick off if they do it

FUCK OFF JEWS

>he thinks nk has missles capable of hitting the us

pics or didn't happen

ITS ALWAYS JEWS

I'll eat your mutilated cock if they do it.

I will cut my ass cheeks off if they do it

>Threats
>Threats Threats
>Threats Threats Threats
>Threats Threats
>Threats

Who the fuck cares about these constant threats from that fat little asian guy..

Stop the hype...

What a shocker a state that is constantly getting threatened by nk would address the threats.

Oh yeah?

Just like Trump threatened to fuckin nuke NK to hell too?
Nothing ever happens

If it really happens, the jews will be the first to leave.
When that happens you can be assured the threats are real.

Rocketman won't do shit.

this is nothing op. what you really should have posted was this:
twitter.com/jseldin/status/915628620550426624

Please somebody nuke something. Things are shit right now. Something happening is better than nothing. Rock the boat, see what happens.
I'm just so bored.

north korea is such fucking old news that it's the only thing older than OP's mom

What is the range of jew ICBMs?

The technology has existed for years. Stop acting like an entire country (that isn't filled with niggers) is unable to acquire at least some when their govt is set on it. It's not like their inventing something from scratch

>North korea threats taken seriously.

No, not happening, ever.
Sage.

My best friend has a husband in the military at Whiteman

they are having them go in hazmat suits and people are about to be shipped off to korea, She is flipping shit and they aren't saying anything.

If they are freaking the fuck out doing this then we are going to fucking war.

they probably wouldn't use a rocket anyway. They would sneak a sub into San Fran harbour on a sui mission.

woopsie.

yeah time to do something

NUKE IT KIM

might as well through out all the foreigners while your at it. 0-o

North Korea couldn't unleash a warm fart.

> throw* out

>W-W-WE'LL GET YOU
>S-STOP FLYING OVER US!
>J-J-JUST YOU WAIT!

North Korea is a non-threat. The U.S's military that's even currently known about (god knows how much special ops shit is under wraps) is able to eradicate them single handedly.

Sure Russia and China can bluff all they want about helping N.K, but when push comes to shove they wont give a shit if N.K actually strikes anyone. Once N.K reacts violently they'll be erased without anyone helping them.

I see this all the time. do these ppl have no idea what the un is?

That stupid gook is too fat and comfy to do anything. He knows as soon as he does anything he'll get dethroned and he wont have his brainwashed nation to follow him.
Hes only making these empty threats to make himself look tough. Stop making happening threads till something does happen.

the people who take the norks threats seriously must be sup 70 IQ and utterly clueless about weapon technologies

oh the irony...

>yfw his sentence structure and grammar don't allow an IQ above CoCo the gorilla

Why does anyone genuinely believe that the threat from N Korea is legitimate.

US is conducting operations right near Korea and Kimmy is simply saying if you attack us we will go out swinging. Tbh he'd be the only one to not go out without taking a hit at America unlike Saddam or Gaddafi (RIP)

Americans know about fake news but this time it's totally legit unlike all the other targets in the war on terror.

>missed an apostrophe and typed sup instead of sub

North Korea is seriously hard to take seriously. The only way I can imagine life in North Korea without imagining scheming to get out of living in North Korea is by reminding myself that they are kept from outside information. Norks've got one of those awful prison cultures that has to live in terror of emigration.

Trump said over and over this will happen. And we know he is the madman.

>barrage of nuclear strikes
lmao it took North Korea centuries to build a working nuke and now we're supposed to believe they have huge nuclear arsenals? Nah.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude.

What ever range the American ones are.

Hey Nork troll, do you also wage cyberwar against the JDIF?

>still calling the situation in the Korean peninsula WW3 instead of the Korean War

It's easy to seem rational when you truly believe what you're doing

And then what? I guess you can claim that you've won the conflict. You've sacrificed a few cities on the west coast but at least you've won, right?

how's the new russian internet treating you?

>Nobody has seen a missile test that would make it appear they can shoot anything halfway across the Pacific

>ENTIRE CITIES ON THE WEST COAST GUYS. ENTIRE CITIEEEESSSS

okay fucker I live in knob knoster mo and literally go on base 5 days a week to work for fucking burger king in the shopping center and this is a larp. 0/10

Kim is just pissed that real news is drowning out his bullshit

He'll never actually do anything because he's a limp wrist faggot attention whore

Pretty sure Russia (Putin) already said he'd be open for a strike on north korea.

My fucking sides

He said he'd be open to it but he doesn't think it would be successful because most of their shit is underground, but that's a non issue since that stuff that matters is above ground

American here, whats your gameplan Nork

I wish I were a Jew :-(

How the hell are you doing that from an apartment in Philadelphia?

user, why did you come home early from work just to sit on your laptop and run a fake North Korea IP and shitpost the same conversation every time you do this? Please, call your burger king manager and apologize for your transgressions. SHAME ON FAMIRY

pic related

I'll suck my own dick if they do it

whats ironic about my post

We are working tirelessly

I'll uncut my dick if they do it

I don't understand weapon technology, explain to me why I shouldn't take the threats seriously

norks would wait for civil war before doing something.

>could somebody tame that dotard with fiyah already?
That's just some dotard trolling, user.

north korea is incapable of striking the US with a nuclear weapon not just because they lack the tech but also because the US have the best interception tech. any attempt to do so will immediately result in the permanent destruction of north korea and they know that

Hold on, are we at war with Eastasia or Eurasia again?

same shit for months.

do it or shut up kim and drumpf

checked
underrated
also kys

>are we at war with eurasia
>bong
and you make fun of our education...

Singles and it won't happen.

Yeah those chubby little fingies must be tired from a hard day of jacking off to softcore anime and smoking menthols you pathetic excuse of a larper

Fraid ur parents already did that

topkek you muppet

I will have your gratitude.

You label legit concerns as retarded while being a dumb health pack.

>you will never have subs with windows

why live

LOL

why sso buttmad

>World War 3: North Korea ‘to unleash nuclear strikes on US’ after threatening bomber flyby

>NORTH Korea will unleash a “barrage of nuclear strikes” against the US if they continue “mischievous” behaviour such as flying bombers near the border, KCNA warned.

Those read pretty fucking differently.

just depends at how you look at it