post a higher quality jpeg of

This degozaru.

do this to

Pay to have anal sex with

what exactly is happening here?

delete now

Looks like $4.00

this fampai

I want to connect my pee-hole to Sharo's one by using a urethral catheter and let our pee go back and forth between us.

I didn't want this fetish.

You wake up one morning and realize that you are now Sharo.
What's the first thing you do?

be

Can I hang out with the other girls?

Shitpost about it on Sup Forums

rape

Dress up in cute clothes and get flustered about everything. F-find someone to cuddle and headpat me...

Admire and probably make out with myself in the mirror. I'm surprised this type of answer isn't too popular here on Sup Forums. Most anons jump straight to flicking the bean.

marry Chino and fuck

The best things about Sharo are her voice and her poorfaggotry, so I'd probably look at my bank account balance so I could hear myself lamenting my condition. Next I'd dress in frilly clothes for money.

You have to get the initial shock out of the way. You masturbate furiously to your own body a few times, and then you're ready to appreciate your more subtle charms.

That would be such a waste. You have to take it slow. Go out and wine and dine yourself, hold your own hand while walking in the park, kiss various parts of your body under the moonlight by the beach before taking it to the next level and ravaging your clitoris in some expensive hotel.

Well, to each his own I gu-
>in some expensive hotel
Why suck a thousand dicks just so you can afford a fancy place to shlick? I'd rather masturbate in my dilapidated, rabbit-infested cottage. Then suck dicks.