Is your girlfriend redpilled yet?

Been with mine for 1.5 years now and:

>She now hates muslims
>She sees black men as smelly apes rather than naughty forbidden fruit (though she had a black boyfriend a few years ago and that helped discourage her, naturally)
>Got her to vote leave
>She supports Trump
>Caters to my degenerate nylon fetish (what was being referenced in screenshot)
>Lost weight
>New appreciation for cooking, though still working on her housewifery as she still thinks she's a career woman bless her

I realise this post will be relatable to very few of you but for the minority that don't sperg-out around women, how are you getting on?

post more, these threads are usually good for a nice cringe

You have a gold mine! Take good care of her!

Im sure shes lookin like that

Threadly reminder that women can only be redpilled by ploughing them through the cunt with your penis.

>All these other men can't touch them
Even when she's talking about you, she's thinking about other men.

Cringe m8

kek

if she isnt our girlfriend then how are we all cucks?
your gf is retarded

>had a black boyfriend
yikes

C O A L B U R N E R
O
A
L

B
U
R
N
E
R

Not only is this cringy as fuck, but also a huge red flag.

Know your woman. This is 'I'm going to cheat on you and blame you' warning.

How does other men not getting to touch your girlfriends legs make them cucks? She is basically calling you a cuck OP. If you are attracted to another female other than your girlfriend you are a cuck, according to this brainlet of a woman.

>had a black boyfriend
>relatable to the very few of you
I should hope so.

She's going to dump you eventually you know. Being a giant cunt gets tedious.

girl...friend?

Women will believe anything you make them believe. It's not impressive.
t. married for over a decade.

due to statistical analysis of prior relationships
and outcomes I'm not dating.

>had a black bf

>doesn't even understand a simple word like cuck

Great job user.

>though she had a black boyfriend a few years ago and that helped discourage her, naturally
HAHAHA
OP's gf is BLACKED.

If my gf ever used the word cuck I'd leave her, fucking faggot.

My gf already doesn't like various shitskins because she's an insurance broker, and her mother works for government housing projects, and her dad is orthodox Ukrainian.

Funny story:

>poos move in to government apartments
>apartments have private washrooms, but building also has public washrooms in lobby
>poo wives make poo men use public washrooms because they don't want the poo stench in their apartments
>they take toilet paper/soap from public washrooms back to their rooms
>apartment has to close public washrooms
>poos complain

>though she had a black boyfriend a few years ago

Don't fuck this up kid

>essentially they're all cucks
If she's not at least a 9/10 she's just a pretentious bitch

lmao she burned the coal my dude she's worthless

Checked but holy fuck, how is anyone else being a cuck by not touching her legs? Fucking hell nigger that is not how it works you dumbshit.

>>Got her to vote leave
>>She supports Trump

Mind your own business with your skank ho.

Christ you're all out of touch. The fact that she's had a relationship with a nig comforts me more. She's already been there, she's tried it, she realised the error of her ways and is more mature because of the experience. Niggers are no longer the untouched forbidden fruit. You find a gf who has never been with a nigger and you'll forever be worried she'll be tempted to try it.

how did you do it?

other men are not cucks because they're not married to your gf

Teh Dolan poster get ouuuutttt

my gf just actually wrote “Jew plane” today. In a post

>Had a black boyfriend

Hahah you are literally with a coalburner dude, get the fuck out of there ASAP.

This is some well crafted bait for once.

How do Jamal and crew's sloppy seconds taste, bud?

Please don't try and make excuses for your blacked missus. You should be ashamed of both her and yourself.

She's just playing along with OP. They mimic their bf's to get their approval.

You're all just jealous because you don't have girlfriends.

She tells me daily that my cock is 100 times better than her black ex's

Confused about the screenshot.

She calls "them" cucks, but she is the one bringing up other guys in your sexual conversation?

I'm afraid you are a cuck, OP. And your girlfriend thinks about fucking other men as we speak.

>she had a black boyfriend

Yeah, no shit. That's a deal breaker for me. OP loves the taste of nigger dick.

she is only parroting your beliefs because it makes you value her

the second she feels you aren't giving her enough attention, she'll look for it elsewhere and all these beliefs she adopted so quickly will be dropped just as quickly.

Lmao, this has to be trolling.

This is pasta. Fuck off OP.

Why does your ugly chavvy gf think that all guys wanna touch her fat stumpy legs? Full of herself cunt

You have Jamal's senconds dude, the only way to redeem yourself is to leave her immediately, otherwise you will be a cuck and your kids will be 10% Nigger

Nope, she knows the error of her ways and that white cock is genetically superior. Not ALL women are stirred completely by hormones and emotions, you know

>>Lost weight
as if it wasn't obvious enough your gf isn't hot

how does it feel to know you're the only one touching these stretch marks and cellulite honey

This. Your GF doesn't know what cuck means.
>look at me eat my ice cream cone
>you can't have any it's all mine
>you're all cucks lmao

Women in a nutshell

Congratulations, you're a cuck. Coalburners are like arabs that fuck goats. She basically fucked with an animal.
You should kill yourself beta-cuck.

I got lucky and found a girl who was already redpilled before she knew anything about redpills, her parents hated nogs, they were also degenerate and she saw that and didn't fall for the degenerate lifestyle.

>Kekistani flag
The memes write themselves.

This tho nigga

Cringe as fuck. Also, you’re extremely bluepilled if you don’t know how women behave. She doesn’t actually believe any of this shit. She just adopts your point of views until a more dominant guy comes along and makes her rethink her relationship with you.

Found an actual Lady recently. I've been changing my ways the last 5 years trying to find quality women and be a quality man. Never had trouble with getting girls, just tired of the bar rats. I travel for work so it's hard because most of them are whores and if you're not around they are going to find some other swinging dick.

She-->

>Goes to church.
>She carries a gun.
>Well educated
>Decent Job
>She's good on politics..Willing to learn (asks me all the time how I know so much about history and politics--- I tell her autism)
>Wants to be a homemaker
>Doesn't believe in sex before marriage.. Which I love and hate at the same time.
>Bilingual

She's a better person for the experience. She tells me so. You wouldn't understand, everyone is jealous because my gf has been through the reckoning already and come out unscathed. She loves me and will never fantasise about black cock again

> Is your girlfriend redpilled
You lost me.

>>She sees black men as smelly apes rather than naughty forbidden fruit (though she had a black boyfriend a few years ago and that helped discourage her, naturally)
And into the trash it goes

A: She has fucked with a black dude
B: She is either stupid for allowing herself to become indoctrinated or just playing you until she got a better option coming along
C: She mentions guys on her own, which probably means she thinks about fucking other dudes
D: Attempts to please you by with degenerate fetishes

She's a WHORE, no self-respect for herself.She will leave you when she finds a better partner.

>though she had a black boyfriend a few years ago and that helped discourage her, naturally
subtle bait, I like it

>the only man that is allowed to touch and feel these legs...
that's a red flag man, she's cheating on you!

This women are fucking stupid and easily influenced you might as well make an OP about training your dog to roll over

>he ACTUALLY believes this

user, I...

Yikes

How do you deal with knowing she's been blacked and degraded sexually by other men before. It's the only reason I can't bring myself to date.

ITT Cuck OP getting roasted

>bilingual
>this is considered a plus by burgers

>girlfriend
implying I ever leave my house. and you call yourself redpilled

>she had a black boyfriend

BLACKED

>2017
>guys still expect women are loyal

Jesus christ you guys are fucking idiots when it comes to women.

>Had a black boyfriend.
>BLACKED

Not to mention this is cringey as fuck. My gf hates niggers and arabs and thinks degenrecy is disgusting but I’d feel some embarassment if she embraced the retarded t_d memes or talked like a Sup Forumstard

>she had a black boyfriend a few years ago

This has to be bait.

>She tells me so
>You wouldn't understand
>everyone is jealous because my gf has been through the reckoning already and come out unscathed
kek
oh you sweet summer user

you're both degenerate pieces of shit. sorry.

Now that I actually re-read the OP I conclude that your gf was a landwhale that used to be fucked by nigger fetishists. Now she latched onto you for obvious reasons. Many such cases. Sad!

>fat
>kekistani flag
imagine unironically bragging about this being your life...

She does not sound:

>Modest
>Christian

Not a good choice tbqh.

>Being this obsessed witn niggerdick
Youre fucked OP

Ahhahahahahaha fucking a coal burner enjoy having aids

Guys, I think this is a bait thread. Either that or at least OP is honesy and accepts (and knows about) his girlcriend's blackening. There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who thinks their girlfriend or wife hasn't been blacked. Those that think that women don't gauge what a man's reaction might be to telling him and decide whether to or now. Iean they wouldn't, "let one little, insignificant detail ruin their relationship".

At least this guy knows and accepts it. Or is baiting. Whatever.

most beautiful, blonde women think poc smell like dirty ass and wouldnt go near them on their own.
Average bitches after liberal indoctrination are a different story. Stop bragging on Sup Forums about basic shit, faggot

How does it feel to date a retard who doesnt know what cuck mean?

99% chance your gf is disgustingly misproportioned and/or obese

>user gets his first gf, the post

No you attract women by being a strong and intelligent man, not by slurping Ja'tayvius' fat load out of some pooftered roastie.

But how far did they get before she was turned off? Better hope they didn't fuck

>had a black boyfriend

Ahahaha holy shit. You're literally the desperate rebound boyfriend for a woman who got rejected by a nog.

>two nigs are fighting over a chicken sandwich
>they drop it on the filthy street and one of them accidentally steps on it
>OP runs up and triumphantly seizes it
>Ha, this sandwich is too good for you dirty monkeys!
>sheeeit whitey, you actually gon eat tha-
>OP crams it into his mouth

I mean jesus fucking please us have some fucking self respect. God that's pathetic. I mean you KNOW she's still taking it on the side, right? All this "redpill" shit is just to humor you because she doesn't want to be single but is tired of taking a backhand from Tyrone every time he's in a bad mood. There is a one hundred percent chance that she laughs about all this "redpill' shit with her whore friends behind your back at every opportunity.

>god jessica I can't believe you're still with that loser
>ugh, I know girl, he's such a fucking dork
>oh I don't understand how you can have SEX with him. He must be hung like an ant.
>hee hee, well you can't tell anyone this but we don't have sex
>what?
>he usually just rubs my legs and jerks on his little wee wee
>gawd!
>I know, it's really gross, but at least I don't have to(gag) touch it. It really is the size of a tootsie roll.
>Haha, I have got to tell Trish about this!
>Oh, you're so bad! I told you not to tell!
>I know girl but this is too funny.
>alright, alright. Honestly I'm more worried about him finding out about Jamal and I. He's such a racist I think he'd try to kill me.
>pfft, he's definitely too much of a wimp to do anything. I don't think he'd even dump you. I just don't see how he doesn't already know.
>oh god, maybe he does. Maybe he likes it.
>Jesus girl, you have got to find a better man. I hear Tyrell is single...

My gf is redpilled because she cooks and cleans and wants to have children with me. Women are only redpilled when they know their place..

>had a black boyfriend

>Not ALL women are stirred completely by hormones and emotions, you know
>he posts as he is currently being the target of her hormones and emotions

Hahahahaha OP is cucked

>No one who knows multiple languages is based or redpilled

Merkel runs your country, that is all.

DROPPED

Oh shit

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.