twitter.com/Breaking911/status/915995555121201152

>Brother said she was calm

twitter.com/ABC/status/915815987638882305

>Room receipt says 2 guests

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/915669304019795968

>Accomplice

twitter.com/Independent/status/915953358493626369

twitter.com/abc7marccr/status/915901858102644741

>Lady told people "They are all around us!" and "You're all going to die tonight"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3M-0zWiXc

>This was a harvest, check the Luxor pyramid

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=R_RDXX610LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Phoenix is one of the most active Hispanic gang centers in the world aside Mexico City. Shooting happens all the time especially downtown. Any reason this stands out as non gang related?

Bump

Distraction to get people to stop investigating Paddock.

It's another music concert.

>be american
>get shot

No this is CASA GRANDE a rural country town about 45 minutes south of Phoenix

This..?

ITS PROBABLY A 70 YEAR OLD RICH AS FUCK WHITE MAN WITH A BROTHER WHO HATES PEOPLE THAT ARE POOR AND WORK AT FUCKING TACO BELL

White male shooter

Dead American is good american

Actually happening?

>guy says not everyone works at taco bell
>must hate people who work at taco bell
kys.

Here we go again. Put your sofas in tub position.

you're retarded. Phoenix is a white boomer city

Yes Brit Bro, 4 people just got killed! Connected to Las Vegas possibly!

We kill you faggots in 2 years when The Global War of 2019 begins

stop murdering.

>be shot
>get american

wew lad

How is this connected to Vegas?

it's not, OP is dumb. also the shooting is already over the guy is in custody

non-happening

f'n international keks today boys

not happening, stop the sliding shill

DAY OF THE BURGER

posting in possible ebin thread

T H O U S A N D S o n S U S H I

THIS but you tards would believe every psiops done by (((THEM)))

They were 4 people who knew too much.

On 9/10 an user who went only by "John" said "Go to Arizona, they won't bother you in Arizona"

Is new dead Americans ? Please ?

What the fuck happen to axel rose

It was a Typo. Is was actually Thou Shall Not Pill.

Please be a leftist

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO FAGGOT!!!!!!!

milliseconds*

BE YANK

>TFW DEEP STATE IS SO DESPERATE THEY CAUSE ANOTHER SHOOTING TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF LAS VEGAS

Source

>NRA just made a statment saying that bumpfire stocks should be subject to additional regulations

THEY ARE TAKING AWAY YOUR GUNS BUDDY

NO I TAKE IT BACK I DON'T WANT ANYMORE HAPPENINGS! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MEME! KEK WHY?

LAS VEGAS 2nd SHOOTER on the run

>Possible that more attacks could be any minute
Possible that more attacks could be any minute
>Possible that more attacks could be any minute
Possible that more attacks could be any minute

HERE WE GOOOOOOO

here

If true then NRA is cuck, GOA is better

no livestream
no happening

How many new dead American

im gonna need some sauce on this

The reason we don't know the motive yet is because FBI knew there's accomplices and releasing the info could make it harder to catch them!

SUCH A LUST FOR GUN CONTROL
WHOOOOOOOOO

They comped him for so much, it's almost as if he worked for them or had a working relationship

STEVE IS AT IT AGAIN.

delet.

Libs want gun control so bad they're killing whites until its done

POW

4 days murrica!

its true

Lots of false flags lately.

just as I'm headed to work. fuck this shit. make me want to go postal on those slobs I deal wi...
no, no it doesn't. I'm much better now.

It makes no sense, if this guy was such a pro-gambler winner at video poker, NOT normal poker where you take other ppls money...then why do they like him? He's raping them. But those video poker machines are made to win, so its impossible for him to be net winning after gambling on those machines for 30 years..

Only could he be winning if he played normal person poker, then maybe.

fuuuggg

Could this be the fabled return of dorner the uncornered one?

>be Czech
>Decide Czech Republic is not that great
>Move to USA and have grandchildren that fully enjoy and exploit the freedoms the new country has to offer
>Win

ITS HAPPENINGNNGNGNNGFKNVIOHREUIVHBUTIEBYVHTEUIHBTEIOBGVTIEBGVT8EBG78TEBITG7ETEW

Yeah this is going to hurt the NRA. Ppl will move to GOA and never go back

Stephen "shooting waves from beyond the grave" Paddock

Oh no, they want restrictions on something that makes shooting inaccurate as fuck and also makes the rpm fluctuate akwardly

>UPDATE: 4 people are dead and a 'person of interest' is in custody after a shooting in Casa Grande, Ariz.

Guy opened fire in the parking lot. It was full auto and sounded like a rifle (I hunt).

There are about 30 of us holed up in a gas station freezer

Isn't that from that monkey video?

Fuck off, faggot.

He was being obtuse about how his brother made his money, or worse, deliberately lying. It's effectively impossible to be a professional gambler over 25 years playing slots, as the payouts are nearly always under 100%. Even with the best odds, at best you'll break even and hopefully get some services comped, but that doesn't count as doing it for a living nor making a ton of money as a gambler.

I don't really give a shit about the Taco Bell comment, but that interview was 40 minutes of his brother talking about how successful he was and how they get everything for free. I can understand how people have disdain for his brother because of it.

I've noticed this thing about men as they get older. Their faces just keep getting wider and wider. I started noticing this happening to my own face, so I cut out sugar and lots of different grains. It stopped and I finally got my jawline back. It only took 2 months of cutting sugar out of my diet, and reducing the amount of grains I ate. Someone should tell Axl.

You will be dead soon

Get me a case of budweiser while you're in there.

HOLY SHIT!

OH SHIT IT STILL MATCHES AZFLYGUY'S MAP

[MUFFLED GUNFIRE IN BACKGROUND]

Nobody said "they are all around us"
This has nothing to do with Vegas, stop distracting from the real threads with your constant HAPPENING nonsense.

>Front page

Its happening isn't it?

Suspect was seen driving away from the scene
youtube.com/watch?v=R_RDXX610LE

Post pics

Fuck you Kim, I can't wait to shoot you fucks like my grandfather did.

CHECKED!

Yes, they know we know about multiple gunmen in Las Vegas

good post

Explain.

Praise Jesus I love me a good happening

ok this is literally some FMA shit

Outside now

Wrong. I get the ignorance because you only read about these places on Sup Forums, but no, Phoenix is much like LA in that people misuse the city name to refer to a general huge region rather than the city or even county. Phoenix has no boomers, they all live in Scottsdale, Chandler, and Gilbert. Things a retard would call Phoenix, but are not Phoenix not even in the same county as Phoenix (maricopa). Mesa has a lot of whites but not that many boomers really.

what is this
lemme get a quick rundown

Is it happening or not

You will die soon as well

Checked

NIGGA WHAT
this cant be real

Can't tell if this is a random nigger/spic gang shooting or an actual mass shooter happening.

Anyone who believes this guy was a professional videopoker player (no such thing) is a fucking crazy-asshole.

I mean goddam he was clearly laundering money.

>I get the ignorance because you only read about these places on Sup Forums

Not really, I just lived there.

>Phoenix is much like LA in that people misuse the city name to refer to a general huge region

It's called a metropolitan area

>Phoenix has no boomers, they all live in Scottsdale, Chandler, and Gilbert

Which are all located in said metropolitan area i.e. they are included when talking about Phoenix.

But it is.

So they're going to slap some regulations on bump-stock...

Who gives a shit, the only people that want them are the ones too lazy to learn how to bump-fire without one.

Pics of freezer

finish the following:
be american