Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1feWsXW3uU
wings.io/#1wdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mirage is love, Mirage is life

I love Kaname!

Are those two boys dating?

I want to lick Reina's unblocked tummy!

He seems a bit hesitant to do things with the trap. But, it's only a matter of time. Let's hope.

What if Lady M is Milia?

You're really into your model collections, aren't you, user? Do you have any metal ones?

that sticker on the gunpod is painful

Good morning fellow Freyjafags. Only 3 more days until we can see more of our GoriGori.

REINA

I need more Hoina

That's one of my thoughts as well. Next to Mylene

I really want it to be Mylene but it's probably going to be one of her sisters.

There's like a dozen potential candidates from the Jenius clan, but very little actually changes if we go from any one candidate to any other.

They cost 4 times more and are slightly bigger which would look weird with my other 1/72 models. Also I'm a neet.
I'm sorry user someday I will try them water slides w/ setters. Making due with markers and a dying sharpie.

>Bogue fears the mysterious green glowing woman

And who wouldn't. Just look at that menacing smile. She clearly thirsting for bloodshed.

even that can be painfully awful that's a decal because of the same reason: that glaring sheen. if you had paint you could carefully paint over around the letters to make less obvious but it'd have to be the exact same shade of grey

I just realized Hayate and Freyja are opposite colors in all aspects.

For fold waves they are blue and orange which are complementary colors. When brought together, they create a bright white light.

If you go by anime standards or simpler color theory (blue vs red). Hayate is the blue of Delta and Freyja is the red of Walkure.

Huh.

The only part of your post I don't understand is the
>Huh.

Or is it not a confusion "Huh" ?

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's more of a huh like "huh, that's interesting"

Because if you start nitpicking at the whole HayaFre dynamic you start noticing a lot of things that accentuate on shipping factors that are generally found through a lot of anime/series.

Well yes. But this is also true for virtually all shows in existance, though they may not all be so thurough about it to go so far as to the color design of the characters

The jenius clan is basically everywhere around the Universe just like the jews being everywhere around the world. So high chance lady M coming from Jenius clan

Yes I know. I was just pointing out that there's a lot of little details that point to them being a pair. It's like you said, it's a general thing in a lot of anime but very few are so thorough with it.

It is said the Hayate's dad always travels a lot right? Could he be in the same situation as Isamu where he is a soldier who is hot headed and always disobey orders till the higher ups hated him and keep on posting him elsewhere?

WINDNIGGER GENOCIDE SOON

Windmere needs to be liberated

Sounds more like he's a special ops pilot who's transferred a lot due to being needed in different locations

For arad and ernest to say that Hayate and Frejya's fate intertwines makes me think that Hayate's dad plays a huge role in the Wind's war of independence 7 years ago.

Big tits looks so much better with hair down.

That too

He didn't say his and Freyja's fates intertwine, rather that his and Windermere's does. But yes, this lends credence to that theory.

Honestly, I just think he dropped the bomb or was involved with it. We just lack the missing pieces to craft a narrative of exactly how and why this would've happened.

TIME TO BREAK SOME WIND

WINDMERE IS TOO COLD
HEAT UP THE WIND

XD

>windnigger apologist can't do anything but shitpost when faced with impending doom

Flip a coin, if heads a giant fleet of Zentradi ships appear and glass Windermere. If tails, this does nothing.

Hoinya!

>There are people who still think the entire planet should die and not just Roid/Berger

Should have thought about that before forcefully mindcontrolling entire planets.

itty bitty hoinas

youtube.com/watch?v=q1feWsXW3uU

Apparently one 9/11 wasn't enough. Looks like Americans still have to learn how losing civilians to an outsider aggressor feels like. But don't worry folks, soon you'll get ISIS's, let's hope this time you can learn the concept of empathy.

A picture from 3 years ago.

Nice delusions, Nunsfaggot. Meanwhile...

NUNS GENOCIDE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

And it's glorious.

Oh forget to say, it's other works from character designer, she sure know how to reuse them.

You will beg for mercy when you cities are turned into rubble

Windermere will finish what Zentradi started. There will be no human left to beg for mercy. Human genocide soon.

This roleplaying of fictional armies needs to stop

So I'm pretty sure that Chuck isn't going to die anymore. I had him pegged on the death pool but it's kind of getting too late for that.

Hermann's still there though

>Hermann's still there though
After the grandson bit last episode he's as good as dead.

Chuck is not going to die since his death transferred to his sister.

Meanwhile all of the Knights will die save for Bogue who will be in suicide watch once Freyja convinces Heinz that peace is the way and he will have to serve Freyja as his Queen. Keith will lose another eye and die in the last movie.

It will end soon, NUNS genocide is already happening and those jobbers can't even win a battle. They can't even shoot one Windermere plane down.

Windermere strong, NUNS will be annihilated.

I like this picture.

This is a good picture.

>he will have to serve Freyja as his Queen
This user speaks the truth.

Plot twist: FreyjaxHeinz Endgame with Hayate being their thirdwheel and going MUH WINDSONGS

'no'

>and he will have to serve Freyja as his Queen
You mean Mikumo once she's revealed to be the true Protoculture heir?

Freyja captured and executed for treason when?

Roid will force Heinz to impregnate Freyja, their child will be the strongest Wind Singer.

>that fucked up W on the right

Now that shit's just downright adorable.

>FreyjaxMikumo
Fixed that for you.

More like flip a coin, if heads a giant fleet of Zentradi ships appear, gets Vared and glass Earth.

>show is about humans
>implying humans are going to lose

I'll be here enjoying Windermere's rock bottom until the finale.

But keep drinking that kool aid that Chaos will just join or protect Windermere from DA EBIL NUNS.

Actually the "semi"-official way of Mirage's W is with her thumbs

>Genki Mirage
This is so weird.

I'm a Miragefag and even I can't wait to see more Freya. Seriously why are both of them so goddamn cute?

come at me bro
I will fuck your shota emperor boipussy

they just are. And I'm not even a yuri faggot.

>show is about humans
Found the retard. Show is about a human boy and a Windy girl.

>implying Freyja will lose her planet and Wind friends
>implying Freyja will ever lose anything

Why are Windhaters so delusional?

I love Hayako!

Hayako x Freyr when?

She will lose the Hayatebowl.

>NUNS
>not evil
Choose one.

Delta is literally about Winds vs Humans. The two MCs are a human and a Windie. It's implied that the Human MCs father may have something to do with what caused the Windies rage in the first place. Windie MC is all about bringing peace to the world.

Delta is about a fucking UNDERSTANDING ending anime with the Human MC and Windie MC working together towards a peaceful future.

What is so hard to comprehend about this?

>windfags
>not evil
Choose one
Because all we are saying is give war a chance

Hayate and Freyja are the Max and Milia of Delta. They'll lead and show the rest of the Galaxy that humans and Windies can understand each other and live in peace.

Any wings.io room?

I want to fly against you guys again.

>Freyjafags now pulling the Max and Milia card when Max and Milia were equals and not just a glorified singing Duracell for tight situations

Freyja doesn't give a fuck about Windermere nor her remaining friends and family there, all she cares about is Walkure and Hayate.

>Miragefags are so delusional that they can see what is front of their eyes

I'm in:
wings.io/#1wdw

I don't think there's any others

Also Walkure members are humans, zentradi, Windermerere and Protoculture. Show is not about one faction genocide the other, is about different races working together.

Genocidefags are going to get BTFO so hard that they will never be able to come back from this.

You thought wrong

The point stands that Hayate and Freyja are from two different species that are at war and that their purpose is to work together to achieve peace.

Stop being such a bitter wuss. If Hayate and Freyja were carbon copies of Max and Milia y'all would still be angry for some other reason.

You're as stupid as they come. You need to rewatch Delta again. You've clearly missed important plot and character development.

Windermere is at war with everyone, not just humans, its just a convenient excuse.

They subjugated the cat people, fish people the space Arabs and everyone else.

>Understanding

Kawamori attacks again with his hippie thinking, which believes that any conflict can be solved like that.

Glad that he is old and is going to kick the bucket soon, Macross needs to be acquired by Sunrise.

Give another room then?

>Windfag so shook and afraid that they actually believe Kawamori will keep them strong for 26 episodes without repercussions

So in the end Haya marries Frejya to built a bridge of peace and understanding between humams and the windermere. Just like Max and Milia all over again

Sunrise is literally the primary example of understanding though and Gundam isn't about glorifying war either.

Are you completely retarded?

How many of you fuckers are going to just pretend to think you understand the show instead of just forcing your own shit on it?

Kawamori's understanding is similar to Sunrise's understanding, its like trading a hex screw for a flat screw.

As the people who pointed out before even the Zentradis who tried to blow up Earth got blown to ribbons and lost a lot of their invasion fleet to achieve their objective before getting pacified.

There is no Macross show yet where the campfire friendship shenanigans that happens in the end were forced and contrived as fuck so the Windermere fans are in for a rude awakening if they think they'll get away with all the shit they've pulled for the past episodes just because and the NUNS fans are also delusional to think that equal retribution will happen.

Literally everybody thinks at least half or more of the Knights will die. Roid is straight up becoming the villain.

Back to dead, Messer

>even the Zentradis who tried to blow up Earth got blown to ribbons and lost a lot of their invasion fleet to achieve their objective before getting pacified.
That was in SDF though. In DYRL, they just switched sides to take out in Bodeladza. Well most of the Meltrandi fleet died though, you could count that.

Keith, Heinz and Bogue will survive, though. That's all that matters.

SDF is canon and DYRL is not. Same goes for Plus being not canon