Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rrz4P5DOc0
youtube.com/watch?v=gHjf8sElG4I
youtube.com/watch?v=zXU8u4hPXSM&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=9fu1V9uQjlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remove Kebab.

F

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

A white background was a poor choice for your image.

most bloodthirsty slavs

Kosovo is Serbia.

>s*rbs
>slavs

one of the best nations of europe,orthodox and patriotic people,interesting historical background,based country

youtube.com/watch?v=5rrz4P5DOc0

Serbs are the best of us. If you're not Serb-- hang your head in shame.

The Germans lasted until 1945, the Serbs (((we))) wiped out in 1999

I like how rude they are on Sup Forums. That's refreshing.

Also Tesla.

nice neighbours

And then we create a black hole that swallows the Earth.

My ancestors

KOSVO IS SERBIA, REMOVE FILTHY KEBAB, Stupid Turk and Croat Fascist will all be destroyed by glorious Serbia

LOVE

literally shithole - PM is lesbian, the government is trying to enter EU ( will never happen) at the same time they are trying to be best buds with Russians, Vojvodina will secede 50/50%

true

Wish you were right about Vojvodina Croatbro.

> SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA

Make Serbia Great Again

Stupid question, the average poltard doesn't even know to point at it's capital on a map, BASED ZERBZ XD is what you're gonna get, unless that was your intention all along.

Red, red blood
After one hour there's already simply the earth,
After two hours there are flowers and grass on it,
After three hours she's living again
And heated with the rays of the star
Called Sun...

more like blerbia in my opinion

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHjf8sElG4I

Vojvodina won't secede but most all of the other talking points are very valid

not sure if the eu is really a good thing to begin with

also Croatia has a lot of problems too but the only plus being your coast which is more of a mundane plus that doesn't really transform your standard of living much

we should never have had all those wars or ever been in a state together and I'm afraid future conflicts will be instigated by the large powers as useful diversions and proxy battles for themselves. These wars will further kill off and displace our populations and fuck our economies up.

Anyhow I got myself a us passport already so not like any of it really affects me in the least. Especially once the last 2 or 3 years of school are done for me here.

Go fuck yourself shqip animeposter. Your ancestors are rolling in their graves as you post little girls from chinese cartoons.

they can at least point out Serbia on a map

no one fucking cares about albanimalia, you are the Moldova of the balkans

> (OP)
Is that when Turks raped you so you went along ?

traitor to your own people ..sad, in murica you will probably live near niggers and what if your offspring mixes with them ugh stay in Serbia

Don't stay in serbia if this are the kind of guys you have to deal with.

I can agree with this faggot. At least go to Russia, don't work for the enemy.

The mausoleum's down the road.

>Analbananans btfo

Chile didnt know you guys had internet...

Nice, where to? I've got mine for Germany.

Chile is an economic powerhouse compared to anything on the Balkans.

I'd like to visit but I heard they attack American tourists on sight because of the bombings. I'm really patriotic and own at least 4 American flag shirts and hats.

Yes, we're savages, don't come here. We're full.

Nah that wont happen, ive seen like 17 people this year like that and nothing happened to them.

yes move goy nice we will mix the whole europe, you need money for expensive material things...(not very Christian)

im in med school, an English program. My options after school are

America, were I could work my way up the doctor social/career level and be doing pretty well for myself. A nice house and a v8 German car. I can just close my eyes to he problems in the world I couldn't either way change and just consume nice things

Germany for 3 years, then Switzerland. Id have to learn German tho.

Or stay here in this dump and work for awful money, 2k euros at best, because my parents aren't professors or mobsters here in Belgrade with connections to private clinics.
I also don't really care much to stay here for the probably next war and have to get shot at by Croatians or Bosnians over republic srpska. No matter who comes ontop the living conditions in this part of Europe won't change. ever.

You know what I can get pre ww patriotism but now its just saying we do (((their))) bidding, we hate muslims but is love and hate relationship...

I would if Russia built fucking suburbs and paid doctors $400,000 princely annual salaries. I would be damned excited, but things are even worse over there than they are here right now.

you will kill yourself from all the night shifts learning for doctor will be hard in USA and doesn't it cost like a lot..

actually clarify med school like nurse or doctor universtiy in serbia ?

It be decently easy to get an internal medicine residency in the midwest, so Ohio I think

Id like to go to California so I could be close to home, parents and the rest

Texas seems nice, Orlando has an attractive residency program as well with a nice, new er department. Id even go to shittsburgh if I had to.

It would be better to go to Germany for temporary work and work like crazy few years live like a monk, and then come with the money in serbia, start your own business or educate further or buy an apartment

medical doctor

I know a guy that does 12 hour night shifts 3 days a week in Oakland California. Internal medicine. He makes $285,000 a year. He seems content.

Coincidentally, I know a Zagreb trained physician in his early 40s that works as an anesthetist. He hasn't killed himself yet so I assume he must be happy.

Why would he come back to a shithole lol?Why do you even care?You literally stormed the thread to inform everybody it was shithole and now you have problem with people leaving the shithole,what the fuck is wrong with you?

no out of yes
your women are so ugly mate

>"""bosniaks"""
Top kek, apline Serb

Hej braca what's up.

Let's have a civilized discussion why are dijaspora Ustaše and I guess MOST nationalist dijaspora fucking cancerous.

Do Serb's actually believe in the Croats,Bosniaks,Slovenes were da Srbs?

no any business of my own that I could open up would immediately attract protection fees from the mobsters. How else do you think those bald headed tattooed morons drive around hram and beogradjanka in their Porsche panameras. They all hang out around the cafe ceger across the street from the national library. Infact I saw a suspiciously nice, trimmed Bentley coupe out there last march. probably a mob boss. They also hang around the volley-vou near autokomanda. I've seen several luxury suv and a Aston Martin there regularly parked. These people don't make money sitting around drinking and eating all day. Someone pays their bills throughout the nose. I don't want to be near this place for the same reason.

At least we know how to deal with the muslims - we learned the hard way.

-serb

Balkans are shit hole

nigga they believe they've built the pyramids, they lived on atlantida and that jesus was a serb
google it

>they believe
>implying it's not true

.t Bosnian Serb
You're right! Stay away please :)
Really makes me think.

i thought all the mafia died in the 90's?
munze konza brate
hiljade i hiljade sklekova
cika kuree

i hate people who get off on serbian mafia stories
and theres a bunch of em here

Yes

although its not this peasant gypsy crap I'm assuming your chimp mind thinks that it is.

These lands were once ruled by seperate kingdoms, who were pretty similar and civilized back in the day. The Bosnians fought side by side with serbs at Kosovo polje. Until the turks came in on the scene, and the German empires of the north much later, we were pretty tight.

Slovenes no
Croats mostly no
And Bosniaks are a meme nation, they're mostly Serbs who converted to Islam when the ottomans came.

>You were given Bosnia and Krajina on a silver platter and refused
>You were given Kosovo on a silver platter and you refused

You don't know how to deal with Muslims, you've rarely ever dealt with Muslims, don't fall prey to your own memes.

Serbian hamburgers > everyone other nations hamburgers

That equates to them being Serbian... I was starting to like Serbs but most of you are just literal idiots.

They never really died, those who survived the violence in the 90s became "controversial businessmen" and "tycoons"

I would say Croats and Serb inhabited Bosna and their was many different smaller tribes that didn't identify as Serbian or Croatian but ruled by Croatian and Serbian kingdoms.

tldr split bosna :DDDDD

Oh yeah? You don't even know.

the serb mafia is cancerous and degenerate. Arkan was too busy molesting villagers and selling appliances to give a fuck about anything. Ceca later drove cocaine across from the albs border or something. They should all be put to death, but I digress,

Basically only the top dogs stayed alive and got rid of the more peasant like mobsters from the 90s. Vucic's brother Andrej is the top dog mobster here now. And you don't get around to hearing news stories about them much at all, and they keep it that way. They are ahead of the game really. They know what is up and what they need to do to stay in power. That provocative train last year was a simple ruse by vucic to win over the peasant nationalist vote.

The funny thing is no one really has any idea how they are supposed to resettle or cultivate Kosovo if Serbia ever got it cleansed of muslims.

They can't even cultivate the lands already apart of Serbia.

wew
met a few of those kind of people trough my life and god damn they are fucking stupid mongoloids
i hate them for leaching of normal people

Well, the most important thing to note is that the religion of medieval Bosnia was the so called church of Bosnia which was based on bogumilism, a Christian movement deemed heretical by both Catholic and orthodox churches. They didn't really built churches, only simple shrines, so they were more susceptible to conversion to Islam because they didn't have a strong church.

there was no Serbian or Bosnian or Croatian 1500 fish years ago

they all came down together from some slav lands a long time ago and intermixed with the byzantines and other people around them

sve to mora pod mac

Ikr most of them are uneducated, uncultured thugs who have a lot of business ventures, most notably, turbo folk ;))

This nigger was mentally ill. Literally. He had anger issues and could not control himself because he was violent.

There was no Bosnians, but Serbs and Croats were distinct Slavic tribes long before that. They arrived to the Balkans and Serbs and Croats, among others, most of whom have disappear over time.

We all know how that story ended, no need to remind yourselves.

We do ok.

A country that makes good movies and shitty music.

>That provocative train last year was a simple ruse by vucic to win over the peasant nationalist vote.
wew didnt knew he played 4d chess
something similar is the left doing here
not on that scale, mostly brainwashing trough media
people here were for months arguing if they should remove the name of "tito square" like it mattered kek
we both share the agony of being surrounded by extremly dumb people
gl in us famalam, hope you do well!

We made some good music too, but it's not popular apparently.

That's nothing mates, our current oppositions thinks acting like Trump will get them votes after the worst defeat in 20 years.

Kosovar Analbanian?

I'm pretty sure the quality of most of the movies we make has dwindled over the years

Is this unironically the best song of the Tito era?
youtube.com/watch?v=zXU8u4hPXSM&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=3

I always thought his outfit is really aesthetic.

Yes. For regular people just pretend like Serbs are saying Slav every time they say Serb and you should be fine.

thanks hrvoje, stay classy

I've seen some new tv shows that make me laugh. The old shit you made was golden though.
Rock during yugo times was good, I'll say that.

im not a fan of any yugo music in general
but have been listening to yugrupa the last few days
damn i really like them, amazing songs

Boys have swag, real men have style ;))

>just remembered they're making that new show about the nemanjic dynasty
If they fuck it up I swear to Christ I'm going to flip shit

He was beheaded with an axe while sleeping, and his head was out on a pike in display, all under the order of another Serbian leader, whose last descendant was shot less than a century later.

Talk about meta-betrayal.

idk you guys have spicy memes

youtube.com/watch?v=9fu1V9uQjlY

Maybe it was for the best. Karadjordje was a peerless military tactician, but Obrenovic had more political tact and negotiating skills.