Why do elites worship owl gods?

They kill and sacrifice children to a birdman who has never given them any special powers. What's the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBRKdHkyDZs
youtu.be/ytoJAL20Rr8
youtube.com/watch?v=sTKY5GTQ1HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Greys disguise themselves as Owls, and the Owls are in a secret war with the Spiders. That is why BG says
>weaving spiders come not here

because they're faggots

whoot whoot owls are the good guys

KNOWLEDGE

Has anyone been to Bohemian Grove except Alex Jones?

They're all about "illumination" and "seeing the light" so I would imagine it has something to do with vision being a metaphor

coz God hates them

OWLS!

EVERYBODY'S FOND OF OWLS!

i actually believe that the owl isnt moloch. not really at least.
what the jews are doing is taking ancient symbolism and use it as their own corrupting their meaning.
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity. (if you want to believe in that stuff)

now while the owl doesnt really represent moloch they certainly try to make people associate it with him, and corrupt other owls by drawing parallels to other god. for example i read some time ago about some god (sadly forgot the name and the mythology it was in) where an owl spirit had the duty to get the spirits of dead kids over the "river" making them skip the trial people usually have to undergo after death, since kids are innocent. so here you have dead kids like moloch and they try to corrupt that meaning for example. another parallel is that in egyption hyroglyphs the M, or mulak is an owl. in ancient writing there were no vocals but only konsonants making out of moloch mlc(h), mulak would be mlk. so the owl might just come even from the owl hieroglyph.

there is also minerva goddess of wisdom if im not mistaken, and since they want to larp as knowledgable and wise why not corrupt her too?

wanted to post this since it includes an email mentioning minerva. also talks about sacrificing a "chicken" to moloch in the backyard

It all returns to Saturn

recently there was a thread about some guy that said he snuck into, but he really is a retard. most of the video he doesnt show footage but just his ugly face while talking. then talks about how he snatched an owl statue from there and how scared he was to get caught and not get out unnoticed, but then proceeds to upload a video of himself showing his face and admitting to all of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBRKdHkyDZs
you just have to watch the intro to see that he is a retard

>They kill and sacrifice children to a birdman
Moloch is not Minerva

>Minerva

They're interchangeable from bird to bull because all of it's retarded.

im really retarded. i wanted to post this pic, but while typing about the chicken to moloch mail i thought i give a reference for what is meant with "chicken" and forgot the whole purpose of that post. here is the right pic now

You ever hear an owl flap its wings before it strikes?

'Course you haven't.

Bump

Spiders weave the web of reality. Some abandon the prescribed one and forge their own. The Owl of Minerva hides knowledge from the profane and uses this to influence those who weave as they cannot weave themselves. The Owls also act as a "clean-up" crew to prevent disclosure. You just have to listen.

youtu.be/ytoJAL20Rr8

There's a reason why myths are not taught widely in schools. In contrast, the elite are often well-versed in myth.

You ever see those bootleg Chinese toys where it is Batman and he has a Star Wars stormtrooper head and the cardboard backing is labeled "Space Cop Avatar" and has pictures of Lord of the Rings characters next to the Transformers? This is the occult version of this.

The eye in the pyramid is an ancient symbol. The last archealogical site that it was discovered in was in China. It used to mean something, but now it is just graffiti used by a bunch of pedophilic rapists murderers being used by bankers.

the owls are not what they seem

>Who's never given them special powers
Implying. Do you think they rule the world because of their intellect? Fucking lmao the ruler of this world gives them dominion to rule once they seal the contract through sacrificial blood.

>Current year
>Not worshipping Moloch

because owls can see in the dark. The occult is all about "the light" (knowledge/wisdom) and the peasants are in the "dark" because they don't know or have the ability comprehend the esoteric teachings of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTKY5GTQ1HQ

No, it's because they're slave owning family has money.

what if they got the money through the power of moloch?