Explain yourselves Sup Forums

Explain yourselves Sup Forums

>Explain yourselves Sup Forums
Hmm...

I think its funny so I'll keep doing it

facts hurt ?

>Stop investigating goys, it was White supremacist terrorism, REEEE!

omg i hate myself now!

>grieving
until the next attack, which again, will inevitably be exploited for a political podium.

These people are so stupid it's painful.

JUST LISTEN TO THE NEWS GOYIM

What a virtue signaling faggot. Too bad even normies know something is fishy with the shooting

>the truth hurts

LOL HES A NIGGER ATHEIST THAT GOT DESTROYED IN THE AMAZON REVIEW SECTION OF HIS BOOK.

>McAfee's six-year project has little to offer to an honest seeker. The attempts to refute Christianity are nonsubstantive; the sections on psychics and Scientology are non-revelatory.

Overall, the author's professions of having found enlightenment through critical thinking are no more than that. One gets the distinct impression that he is guilty of the very error he denounces in others: mindlessly regurgitating the tradition he inherited from his parents.

In McAfee's case, that tradition is unbelief.

>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OUR NARRATIVE, GOY

>The jew cries out in pain as he hits you.

Dead American is good american

Wouldn't those who are grieving want to know the truth?

I've always wondered how searching for the truth hurts?

>There's a possibility of multiple shooters
>Muh feels

Explain this.

I believe in not a single conspiracy theory, but I don't understand why people get so upset about them

"I'm a famous person. Everybody listen to me. You should do what I say because I'm so important."

>conspiracy theories
>no official motive yet
What he really means is "theories that hurt democrats"

He's not as redpilled as people gave him credit for. Typical media entertainment shill working for the establishment. I suspect all of them are including Alex Jones and we fell for them hook line and sinker as planed.

wut?

>family just murdered
>what really bothers me are theories in dark corners of the internet

This only makes sense if you come from a shitty family

The alphaphas will EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN DUE COURSE, JUST, BE PATIENT OUT THERE, people. They are figuring IT ALL OUT, they HAVE TO GET IT CORRECT FIRST, obv.
Pic Related, an alphapha.

To all the police officers investigating this case. You should really just stop stabbing into open wounds and stop. It's sad enough that this has happened, we should just forget about it.

He should limit his opinions to virus and shit like that...

This faggot want to curtail our freedom of think

thats the whole point. people who believe this tinfoil hat shit need to be watched and put on a list.

Subtext is that even at the vegas press conference yesterday, you could tell they were giving jabs at us. "We only deal in facts and evidence and will not speculate theories. We go where the evidence takes us." We will not subject us or anyone to your crackpot theories basically. They repeated that numerous times. All nice words and all but who's facts and who's evidence. We simply just can't lay down and say okay boss whatever you say. I doubt most of us trust any soup agency as far as you could throw them.

It seems to happen very often. People have success and suddenly they believe they have some sort of authority and are entitled to lead public oppinion. What they don't seem to understand is, that the internet doesn't give a shit. People will make even more conspiracy theories if they get told to stop it.

>Accept the narrative because otherwise you are hurting people's feelings

The fucking logic

How soon for more dead Americans please ?

>famous person
Literally who

What's crazy is that you develop theories based on the evidence you find and follow that theory so long as the evidence continues if new evidence is presented you developed a theory that fits that framework and continue to find evidence to support it until New Evidence contradicts it. With little evidence you can have multiple valid theories to pursue and look for evidence to either validate or discredit it. I can't imagine someone looking at evidence and thinking what the f*** is this? And not trying to think why is it there that's called a theory.

Do it Kim

Who's this little faggot?

>we shouldn't look into all the facts because it hurts people's feefees

The conspiracy theory that white men are evil is still good to go though right?

Dunno man, are you telling me this guy managed to move tens of firearms and thousands of bullets either in a single day or over the course of multiple days, without anyone seeing or hearing it? So no roomservice that entered the room and started cleaning? Also no camera footage of him atleast carrying a bag or something? None? In Las Vegas? Inside a fucking hotel? No footage what so fucking ever?
Who was that chick in the front that started shouting people were going to die? Why were there rapports of shots being fired at multiple places? Why did they turn the lights off and claim everybody was dead when in fact many people were still holding on?
I'm not saying muh aliums did it, but surely we can agree on the many points that need answers.

>don't question anything, believe everything the FBI tells you

Here I thought the people calling for gun control and trying to make political points before all the people that died even died would be hurt more but hey

It's the fault of journalists literally getting their news sources from shitposting teenagers. They just want clicks.

How about fuck the grieving?
Seriously, I don't know anyone who was there so why the fuck am I supposed to care?
The feelz of strangers mean nothing to me. Nor should they to anyone who's being honest with themselves.

So he is ignoring how the left used this for political gain before the bodies were even cold

What the fuck are you waiting for

Stop enjoying our suffering

My cousin died at Sandy Hook and my uncle died on 911 and I approve of these conspiracy theories. In fact they help me to grieve over my brother in law who died in Vegas.

Friend died in Vegas Sunday 5 others were shot. I also welcome these theories

>random old guy gets the high score
Every other mass murder had a political agenda, some sort of turbo autism, or was a sand nigger. Nothing about Vegas adds up.

Fuck off
My wife's son died in building 7

There have been many "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true.
-Pro tip

This is comforting to me

I cant wait for a time where people like him, will be kneeling begging for forgivness from the people who WERE affected by this, with him saying "please please, i was only parroting what i was TOLD was true" stupid fucking cunt. just die.

You got your sensitivity points, twitter faggot

Now shut the fuck up and let us get to the bottom of this

>My wife's son
oh you poor sad faggot cuck. im sure you cry yourself to sleep at night

Speculation in the absence of detail is not a conspiracy theory, it's a discussion. Kys.

>Those who are grieving are hurt by knowing the truth.

The eternal card to surpress CT's...

>muh grieving family members.

This. I'm seeing a lot of average people on both sides of politics having very puzzled reactions to the media's handling of this.

Also lack a clue to who this guy is.

Shhh. Sup Forums might figure out that it only believes what it wants to believe while pretending it can see through the bullshit just like everyone else.

I was at the Pulse nightclub when news of the Las Vegas massacre hit. I can assure you we were all on edge

And this is coming from an author of books about using ration and critical thinking to disprove the existence of God. What a joke.

Kek

Wouldn't BE any conspiracy theories if the FBI would give us some facts.
STILL don't fucking know why Paddock did this, if he did it by himself, or who may have helped them.
If we could trust the fuckers, we wouldn't be sitting here spitballing.

STOP LOOKING INTO WHAT HAPPENED JUST SUCK THE GOVERNEMTS COCK AND SWALLOW THEIR SALTY STICKY STORY GOYS

This is mk ultra shit