Why does Sup Forums hate the Rebel Media...

Why does Sup Forums hate the Rebel Media? Do you just accuse anyone who doesn't meme of being controlled by the opposition?

Literally owned by a jew

They're Israel First.
It's one thing to support the Jewish People and quite another to support the Jewish State. Israel is behind:

>white genocide
>ISIS
>migrant crisis
>wars
>etc.

And its time the People found out.

fuck off ezra

Based on what? Your retarded conspiracy theories? Israel is in a constant state of war with arab shitholes, and "humanitarian" fuckwits in the UN criticizing them for defending their tiny land.

(checked)
>based on what
Israel is behind:

>white genocide
>ISIS
>migrant crisis
>wars

which claim would you like to explore?

BECAUSE HUMANITY IS SICK OF JEWS

Doesn't matter, you can't conclusively back up anything you say.

I'm asking you to tell me which claim you'd like me to back up. I'm able if you're willing :)

>asks pol for an explanation of something
>"don't bother, you can't explain any of it anyway"
Why are you even here then? Saged.

Libertarians traitors like to suck the jewish dick.

lel

>I'm able
Nah, you're not.

>leaf expressing annoyance
Hilarious.

>I'll ask Sup Forums why they don't like Rebel Media
>and when Sup Forums gives legit reasons and offers to expand upon them in polite discourse...
>I'll decline and act smug

I think you now know why we don't like the Rebel :)

Now your thread can die.

Ezra pls go

If you havent noticed, Sup Forums gives shit to everyone

You could've explained your reasons up front instead of prompting me to "choose". The reality is, you're a moron, a namefag, a memespouter, and completely incapable of justifying your misguided hatred.

ezra...

They're cringy af.

>Israel is behind white genocide
pic related proves this claim. should we go onto the next one or would you like to debate this point? or maybe you just want the thread to die so you dont have to address facts?

>memeflag calling out someone else's countey
Pottery.

Jews.

You get raked last.

>Rabbi Media

bump for Jew tears

Go away nigger. No one cares about your cringey website.

>can already tell it's a meme image
>chooses this instead of articulating an argument with facts to back them up
As expected, you are indeed an idiot.

Ezra. Move back to Israel so that when it gets bombed you die.

>all these sources showing Israel working together with the liberal diaspora are wrong because they're conveniently placed in an easily shareable meme
What's it like being a big fancy lawyer and getting BTFO by a random namefag on le 4chinz, Ezra?

Jewish/Zionist/Israeli controlled opposition. Part of jewish psyop to infiltrate alt right and curve right wing thinking into ignoring the Jews or to believe that zionists/jews/israeli's are on the side of the right.

Jews love to hedge their bets. They're leading the left and they lead the old right (Neocons) now they see a new movement their first instinct is to infiltrate.

>Civic nationalist kibbutz run by a jew with a name that could just as well be Shlomo Shekelberg.
>main host is a tattooed "reformed" degenerate hipster
>swindles the audience like there is no tomorrow
>falls apart due to catty, bitter infighting between homosexuals and god's chosen
Really makes you stink.

SIGN MY PETITION, GOY!
...so that I can ask you for money by email for the rest of your cattle esque life. Ezra, I used to like you, but you cant just burn your entire ship and start over with new bimbos. It doesnt work like that. And you cant get your broad to saw her beak off after an obvious scam and reassemble her into a bord-lauren. Its over, brah. You goof'd.

borg*

The fact you were btfo by a sodomite is even better. That kid played you like a fiddle and foreskinned you alive.

Literally controlled by the Jews you fucking kike.

You sound like a dirty arab.

Nice try scholmo but I'm white unlike you.

The Jewish people's blind support for the Jewish State will result in the destruction of both State and People.

Because this guy looks creepy as fuck. Chomo tier looks

Most american jews like the ones in CNN can't stop shitting on Israel, and here you are, a brainless memer, having a go at the people regularly making good arguments for why CNN are a bunch of retards, and defending Trump.

You can say whatever you like, the signs suggest you're a braindead arab.

>Ahahaha! Goy you hate arabs and muslims right!? We do TOO! HAHAHA Because we both hate the same people we're allies right good goy!

Christians don't choose lesser evils. We don't choose evil period.

Get that through your fucking head Jew.

We don't want Muslims. We don't want you. And we won't submit to either.

You mean except for all the Hollywood and American Media jews who shill for multiculturalism and criticize Israel for constantly BTFOing arab shitholes?
You sound retarded.

>why don't you support Israel goyim
wew lad

I'm not jewish, but I'm not a retard like yourself. I know how to separate jews like Soros from the jews in Israel.

Never asked that, arab.

This guy too

You've already submitted like a bitch to the Jews. Christianity is derived from the. You fags thunk they're "God's chosen people"
Fuck outta here

describe this man's victims

You are a crypto Jew and a traitor to your people and God. You are scum. The lowest form of life. You are the weak, the lame the inept. You are a stunted child spiritually, mentally and morally.

Israeli's conducted the largest terrorist act int eh history of mankind and changed the course of western civilization in a day.

Israeli's murdered almost 60 sailors on a boat off the coast of Egypt because they didn't want the americans to see that they had invaded the Golan Heights illegally. They attempted to blame it on the Egyptians and the americans almost nuked an innocent nation with a large proportion of Christians.

The Lavon Affair.

The Sten gang.

The supply of arms to the Argentinians when British men fought and died for the sovereignty of Gibraltar.

I know full well the difference between Marxists and Israelis.

Both are evil.

Christians choose neither.

And traitors like you will be the first we come for.

cringe

I didn't hate them until he fired Faith Goldy. As an isolated incident I wouldn't care about a Jew distancing himself from stormer, but as the last drop in the bucket and so many other things going bad for him, it just seemed too shady and I hit unsubscribed. Loomer's horse face is also ugly and while I don't really hold animosity towards here, she smears people and starts fights. I don't hate (((Ezra))), I pity him. I view him as someone who thinks he really stuck his neck out for us and now has to find a way out of the hole he dug himself into. Hope he sees better days.

Children. He doesn't care if boy are girl. They look the same naked. He loves staring into their eyes, right into the soul, as he whispers sweet love in their ear

The fact that god sent his son to earth in order to convince the jews to change their ways but instead they put him to the cross. Pretty fucked up, Ezzyboy.

Think whatever you like, tinfoil retard. At the end of the day, you're the one wearing the tin foil hat ignoring the facts.

Both liberal diaspora Jews and Israel are the same. The root of Western degeneracy is the Rothschild family. They are even behind Soros. And yet the archetype of Western liberal Jews, the Rothschilds, help build conservative Israel after WW2? Or maybe Israel is sacrificing the diaspora Jews to promote Zionism? If you sincerely do not believe this to be the case then I'll show you how it is, but if you're playing dumb because you're a shill don't waste your time because da goyim know.

>Christ was a jew
I love it when children think they're adults. C'mon kiddo, you can do better than that can't you? You can try a little harder? Don't make us all think that you're a dumb fucking twat.
C'mon kiddo. C'mon now. Try again wimp.. :)

God sent himself, reincarnated as his son, to die so he can forgive people who have anal sex.

I'm not looking at your meme images, idiot. Articulate your arguments logically and concisely.

I must have missed your rebuttal. No counter argument. And I'm the child? Go read your bedtime stories before your nappy time

Youtube channels have higher production value. And for every half decent thing or attempt to shed light on a real problem they do, they release nonsense and shill garbage. Not worth watching.

The only reason anyone would still support the Rebel is if they donated money and don't want to admit they've been suckered.

>Thanks for the tires and rent boys
>Sorry about that cruise
>t. Ezra

>Both liberal diaspora Jews and Israel are the same. The root of Western degeneracy is the Rothschild family. They are even behind Soros. And yet the archetype of Western liberal Jews, the Rothschilds, help build conservative Israel after WW2? Or maybe Israel is sacrificing the diaspora Jews to promote Zionism?
no response? and the memes aren't for you, because I assume you already know what I'm teaching. the memes are for the lurkers as proof I'm correct. you see, I'm only using you to spread awareness about how Israel is equally guilty as the diaspora. the idea jews like George Soros are behind white genocide is common...because thats the narrative. if all the people oppose liberal jews such as Soros, and if Israel then also opposes Soros, THEN the people are likely to adopt Zionism in the fight against liberal jews. only the problem isnt just the liberal jews but israel, because israel is a nuclear armed state which, through the MOSSAD, has helped and guided these liberal jews. Israel has openly sent migrants to sweden all the huwhile telling sweden to close her borders! the liberal VS conservative jew is a false dichotomy.

What do you mean still? Did they do anything in particular recently?

If you say it's because they're jewish, that just makes you as dumb as all the other tinfoil hat wearers.

>still making baseless claims without backing them up with facts
>still posting meme images
Yep, you're a moron alright.

Struck a newve did I Jew? Hide amongst your Israeli friends. Time is coming to an end.

Poor child. Poor little wimp. So mad. So inept. So impotent. :) Still can't muster anything that even comes close to a coherent interesting thought can you wimp?

Come on child. Come on Kid. You can do better. Tell me what your atheist preacher told you to say. Come on little wimp. Recite what he told you. That's all you are, a child shaped recording device. :) Come on kiddo, tell me what he told you to tell me.

>conspiracy theories?
Hello JIDF

>What do you mean still?
He put out a video explaining why he fired Faith and why he was giving away the money they take in to some gays that were "blackmailing" him. Then there is the tires and the constant money raising for things that other people from the Rebel have said already reached the amount of money they needed.

Still supporting them after all that makes someone a sucker.

CNN paying you well?

Finally a valid reason, assuming it's true anyway.

>baseless claims
>not backing them up
>no facts

lol ok but its like I'm beating a dead Jew at this point:

CLAIMS
>Rothschild family is behind Jews like George Soros
Pic here proves the Rothschild family even helped George Soros ride to power, and that George Soros stopped funding FEMEN after they announced their plans to open a branch in Israel, effectively protecting Israel from their degenerate version of feminism.
>Rothschild family also helped create Israel
Pic here proves this claim.
>Israel is also guilty of sending migrants to Europe, contributing to the white genocide caused by forced mass non-European immigration into Europe
what is pic here ???

which claim haven't I backed up, Moshe?

That's just retarded. Still no argument. Just retardation.

ah so that was your angle! you're a shill shilling for le based Faith Goldy.

>The Rebel is based until I get a VALID reason to maybe think otherwise
>All their shilling for Israel is NOT a valid reason
>But firing Faith Goldy IS a valid reason because I love both Faith and Israel!!!

go read a marketing book, both of you.
and stay defeated.

>CNN
AHAHAHAHA!
Holy shit Jew you're really this bad are you?
Listen. Listen well little kike. Your people have committed the greatest and most terrible of sins. You have betrayed God, you have betrayed his people the Christians and you are responsible for the death of Christ Jesus.

There is a terrible suffering coming for your people.

Not some phony holocaust. Not one of your many prophecies. This is the end. Time is at an end.

Poor child. Poor wimp. Still you talk. Still you chat. Too afraid to tell me what your morally crippled teacher told you to tell me. So scared. So impotent. :)

>STILL referring to his meme images
Holy shit, your brain couldn't be further down the toilet.

The claims are from people that no longer work there, so they are questionable. But altogether it paints a good picture that The Rebel is all based around telling people what to care about and then collection money for it.

Sorry, it's hard to understand you when you have a turd in place of a brain.

Only interested in hearing what non-retarded people have to say.

>screenshots of actual sources are not proof of anything

Just stop. We all know this thread is to shill how based Faith Goldy is for getting fired from the Rebel. Only no one cares or took the b8 and your cohort had to play along. I can't wait until Israel ovens you diaspora Jews.

Stop what? Ignoring your idiocy?
You can either present your factual sources or keep pointlessly referencing your utterly worthless meme images like the moron you are.
Either way, it's becoming more and more evident you're completely incapable of forming intelligent arguments.

Ezra is that really you? Or one of your little retarded lackeys?

Come on no more lies. No more false flags. Tell us what you really think. Go on. Convince me Israeli's are our friends. Convince me they are friends of the Christians.

Come on give your all little kike.

Tell me what your pastor had told you. He says Jesus was a Jew no doubt

Let me help you out here, the person you're talking to is a pathological liar who has no problem inventing shit up to argue his case when he wants to. He might say factual things too but he is completely without integrity because he will add in lies with his truths. He also loves niggers and thinks IQ is mostly environmental.

>screenshots with factual sources linked included is not proof
allow me to translate:
>oy vey moarpheus has the best and great memes! they expose our plan and give sources in a way thats easy to understand yet undeniably true! why is he winning the meme war, moloch!? must i drink more infant blood?
stay defeated ^_^

I don't actually know who Ezra is. I only really watch Rebel for Tommy Robinson and have only watched a few of the other things, which seem mostly agreeable.

The way I see it, you're just a bumbling retard who has a mindless hatred for anything jewish.

and theres finnshill in every single lauren southern, faith goldy, eceleb thread! i TOLD YOU this thread was a marketing ploy to eventually shill how based Faith Goldy is for being fired from the Rebel. Only she wasnt. This is a trick. They made Lauren Southern an eceleb for the same reason, except Lauren left willingly while Faith was fired. Angle is the same:

>6/10 girl betamales will fap to
>departs from Rebel Media because so corrupt and Jewish
>TRS shills promote how based they are and how terrible the Rebel is on le 4channel
Now that Lauren Southern has been defaced through constant mockery of her, her book, and her "trad life" you kikes are building up Faith Goldy. And you think you're clever, but you're not. You've confused the willingness to deceive with intelligence. Meanwhile, intelligent people can see your deception. Stop acting like kikes before its too l8.

>Tommy
Tommy is a good man appropriated and mislead by Jewry.

Lied to.

They're profuse liars. They lie constantly. But they are bad at it. Jews have no imagination. No creativity. It's why they are so easily caught out. It's why their long term plans always cave.

And yet I've asked you to convince me and you can't mutter a single thing in their favor. Nothing. You have your little script, your line. You've delivered it and we've shown you up to be the used, the incapable, the stupid.

We've shown you what we think of your people. Maybe you should go home little kike.

>Tell me what you were told to say :)
>NO YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE TOLD TO SAY!
Child.
Wimp.
:)

Moarpheus "IQ is socioeconomic not racial"

debate me fgt

Instead of assuming he was lied to be Jews, maybe he's just less cynical than you. You can work with Jews and still be like uhh Jews.

I'm not interested in convincing you, did you miss the part where I wrote a question in the OP?

So far, most of this thread has been mindless conspiracy bullshit from people like yourself.

Lauren Southern did nothing wrong

I done told you what I was told to say. In my church growing up we were all told how Jesus was a Jew and how the Jews were gods chosen people

you not gonna debate the issue? stay defeated then poosy

In Finnbro We Trust

>except Lauren left willingly while Faith was fired
Totally false. Lauren was fired too for refusing to shill for Ezra's Israel trip money. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not accuse you of knowingly lying here since part of why I know this comes from private streams, not public info (although this can be deduced from public info).

>TRS shills promote how based they are
Seems to me that most TRS people don't like LS so no clue what you mean there.

So your quoting some rabbi that no one's ever heard of before nor ever will as authoritative for the entire Jewish culture and religion. As far as responsible for Christ's death, it was God's plan that our Lord die as a sacrifice for all mankind's sins. As well, upon His resurrection He sure as shit didn't go running around beating Jews with sticks and shit talking them. And neither should you. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

>Do you just accuse anyone who doesn't meme of being controlled by the opposition?

no
Sup Forums accuses anyone who disagrees with them at all of being controlled by the opposition.

Oh ezra. Come on. Listen, we know your plans. We know your tricks. We can't be fooled anymore.

And... I want you to know this. I want you to understand. Every kid grows up on the internet.
Every one of them see's conspiracy theories, see's the jew for what he is. See's that you own all our media, our politicians our lobbys. They see all of it.

What do you think the end result will be?

What do you think will happen to you?

>Christ was a Jew
>Jews are still God's chosen people
HAHAHAHAHA!
Someone who hasn't read his bible I see. Christ was a Judean. Judaism did not exist at the time of Christ. Christ was known as a Hebrew. He followed the old Testement. Of Moses, Abraham and David. He was the messiah, the son of God. And for the evil he saw in the Jews he took away their love from God and instead gave it to those who believed on him.

Jews today worship the Talmud.

To the promises of Abraham, "And he sayeth not and to seeds as of many, but as of one. And they seed which is Christ."

"I know of those who say they are Jews but do lie and are of the Synagogue of Satan."

Oh? What about this guy? A rabbi no one's ever heard of?

>originally Lauren Southern left the Rebel willingly and signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding why she left and to this day no one actually knows why
>but suddenly she was fired

Nigger if you want to say she was fired all of a sudden I'll just say their entire stories are 100% the same instead of the 99% prior!

>are 6/10 girl betamales will fap to
>departed from Rebel Media because so corrupt and Jewish
>TRS shills promote how based they are and how terrible the Rebel is on le 4channel
>AND both fired for being too based

i wish you could see my sides right nao

>originally Lauren Southern left the Rebel willingly and signed a non-disclosure agreement regarding why she left
You're retarded or spreading misinformation. Nothing suggests she signed the NDA AFTER she left Rebel. Every piece of information suggest that the NDA was part of her original contract that she signed with Rebel.

>AND both fired for being too based
This whole drama about why Lauren was fired came out because of Caolan Robertson deciding to talk about it, no one was talking about this before him