Sup Forums btfo

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41519815?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/investigations/the-goofy-little-doodad-approved-under-obama-that-was-used-in-las-vegas-carnage/2017/10/04/3a1a2104-a935-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.ee937fb085cd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump stocks are fucking retarded

>muh full auto goes BRAAAAP BRAAAAP

they are most definitely retarded, but should they be illegal? i say no.

Well no but it seems like such a meme hill to die on.

I was just about to come here and post this.

Maybe it is a false flag after all

NRA cucking out once again.

That's why GOA is the only real no-compromise gun lobby in the US.

NRA is going full damage control because they know they are fucked.

We are going to clamp down on guns once and for all. And this time we won't let a bunch of inbred white rednecks get in the way of policy which will save lives.

Surprise surprise. Fucking CuckRA.
Get GOA in here to kick Loesch in the vagina.

the gun companies that have the NRA in their pocket dont make bumpfire stocks so they have no reason to care if they get banned. the NRA only cares that fuddguns and ARs sell.

>control house
>control senate
>control executive
>still cuck on everything

I hate republicans so much

Kill yourself, I won't give up my guns for some stupid shit, I've saved my self multiple times from robbery with these guns. So how about you fuck off

Weak bait, commie fuckwit.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You can make a semi-auto fire quickly with anything as simple as a string. If you really want artificial full auto, banning bump stocks isn't going to do shit
Christ it wouldn't even be hard to modify a regular stock to be spring mounted

Even if they ban them, criminals are going to 3D print them or obtain them other ways.

You should probably move

I smell a leaf

>commie fuckwit

I'm a liberal. I detest communism as much as I detest fascism.

Learn ideologies, fuckwit.

Sure ya did hun

I don't think it's unreasonable, given that the installation of a bump stock constitutes a de facto conversion of the weapon to fully automatic, which is illegal. If the NRA were to oppose this it would be implicitly advocating for circumvention of the law against fully automatic weapons, which is hardly defensible.

>mfw I'm a /k/ommando but I've been silent this whole time because I'm actually okay with bumpfires becoming title II

They wouldn't be very much use in a SHTF or insurgency situation. I think the NRA should have asked for a compromise: we'll make bump-fire sticks title II if you make suppressors NOT title II. We've restricted gun rights enough. Giving something up with nothing in return is not a compromise.

>pro liberty
>anti constitutionally protected liberty

How do you hold these two ideas at the same time?

The constitution was written 250 years ago, in a completely different cultural and historical context to now.

By the way, the founding fathers were the liberals of their day, and fought the British right wing tyranny. Just as we are the liberals of today fighting the tyranny of fucked up psychopaths committing terrorist attacks on innocent people.

It reflects poorly on your identity that you think to articulate condescension in a feminized voice ("hun").

stop going to the BBC websites you fucking faggots.
you're perpetuating leftist propaganda.

They have no reason to compromise at all. The gun control side has no leverage.

it's not a "feminized voice" it's a reference to a specific person

Liberal doesn't mean left wing, dipshit.

What?

Next all shoelaces will need to be registered or banned.

Liberal is short for liberation. We on the left stand for liberation of peoples, whereas the right stands for oppression and hierachy

>Liberal
>Not a commie
B8

Pretty sure the nra knows this so they're patting the left on the head and giving them toys.

The NRA should absolutely be pushing for full auto weapons. Repeal all fucking gun control none of it is constitutional (on the national level at least, states reserve the right blah blah blah...)
They should be using the bump stocks to show how retarded the law is as it stands, not cucking out on it and driving away the people that rely on them to protect their rights & freedoms.
We may soon see the rise of a new gun advocacy group that refuses to cuck overtake or match the NRA.

NRA betraying gun owners?!?!?
WTF did (((they))) do?

>The constitution was written 250 years ago, in a completely different cultural and historical context to now.
Thankfully we have a way to modify it. Call a Constitutional Convention and make an amendment, if you think it necessary.
>By the way, the founding fathers were the liberals of their day, and fought the British right wing tyranny.
The Founding Fathers were rich landowners who didn't want to pay taxes to the British crown.
>Just as we are the liberals of today fighting the tyranny of fucked up psychopaths committing terrorist attacks on innocent people.
Rhetoric

What's so bad about hierarchy?

>meme flag shill

People always perceive the present as the present, the actual time doesn't matter. They knew the wisdom of what they wrote.

Article 8 of the constitution explicitly states that the government must provide for the general welfare of the people. If you're going to argue for your right to bear an automatic weapon in public but not argue for single-payer healthcare (which will save $14 trillion annually), public education, and strengthening the social safety net you're simply a hypocrite.

NRA is throwing the whiners a bone that no one cares about

It was honestly better when Dems had the Presidency. Them the Repubs just obstructed everything he did. Now its like they just bow to the Dems on everything.

>Slavery was around 150 years ago, in a completely different cultural and historical context to now
Yet it's still held as relevant in white privilege arguments.

Gun Owners of America has always been less cucked than the NRA. They just don't have the massive amount of money the NRA does.

That's cute. I used to believe that crap when I was in college. Reality changed that shit. Liberals are some of the most oppressive fuckers on the planet and it's always do as I say not as I do with them. Goddamn Mommy Dearest type shit.

You must be 18 or younger

Liberal means liberty, not liberation. And anyway, you aren't liberating anyone. If you do ever actually need to liberate someone, how are you gonna do it? Are you gonna beg them on your knees? Are you going to tell the military to do it? What if it's the military that's doing the subjugation?

Centrist democrats are literally the slipperiest shit heels in the American political arena. You don't believe in shit. Trust me, I used to be like you.

Is the NRA fucking retarded? If they didn't cuck, no conservatives would give a fuck

>144171721
(you)

What the fuck is article 8?

will dilbertman persuade him?

Next he'll spout off about punching nazis and commies are the same as world War 2 vets.

>general welfare of the people
Your definition of "General welfare" and mine are 2 different things apparently. You seem to think someone should be spoon feeding you. You want health insurance? Go fucking get some. You can go buy it now, it is not complicated. Quit fucking bitching.

>T: Guy with private insurance for my family because OBONGOcare sucks balls.

Seems like these Gun Owners of America have a chance to get some spotlight here. How do they get money now? Is it all donations or membership like the NRA?

>Scott Adams has an opinion
>Scott Adams tells the president how he is failing
Fucking lefties, goddamn.

Reminder that Obama legalized bump stocks.

Rather give up the stock then my right to bear arms. NRA should be fighting for citizens right to own automatic firearms though.

Fuck the NRA

Honestly, I say give them the bump stocks. Literally nothing will change except a few companies will go out of business.

When it comes to light that the shooter used a drop in augmentation he made himself to convert his guns to full auto everyone will scratch their heads and say "durrr, what do we do now?"

Kek nm the dork is quoting himself. Wtf?

Is he going to explain how Trump is really playing 60fps 1080p chess if he doesn't?

Heh, people's lives are worth so little nowadays that they are sacrificed in order to pretend they're worth a lot and push political agendas.

I want to puke at the face of anyone who hypocritically claims to care about others. No one gives a fuck, they'd kill not 50 but ALL of you if it meant getting what they want.

Humans are inherently equal. If you think otherwise then quite frankly you are a piece of shit.

>everyone I don't like is a shill!

I used to be a conservative racist when I was in college. Then I opened my eyes, grew the fuck up and became educated on reality.

I honestly don't give a shit about universal healthcare but you and I both no it won't work while we are pro immigrant at the same time.

You never give an inch to commie gun grabbers. They never give back. They always take until all your rights are gone.

I'm really not sure. I know they impose membership dues and solicit donations. I'd assume they have other, larger sources of funding since they have a PAC.

>liberations of people
>want to restrict people to hell and back
No, you are a faggot commie

>Liberal means liberation

Well baited, you've earned a (you)

Agreed it's meme tech but still it's a slippery slope. Hopefully they can at least trade meme stocks for HPA

Where is the problem. Bump stocks are only used by faggots who mess around with their dangerous toys.

this
time to make white males illegal

They're in power due to gerrymandering and voter suppression with ID laws. They know their normal stances aren't popular with most of the country and they're trying to prevent too much turnout against them by normal republican voters in 2018.

bump stocks passed under Obama ;)

Humans aren't inherently equal though you platitude spouting faggot.

There are vast differences between people, both physically and mentally.

People should be treated the same by the state, but the state shouldn't be attempting to give everyone equality of outcome. This is especially true when you can't define what an equal outcome for everyone should be. And before you say you want equal opportunity, opportunity is an outcome in and of itself.

fucking traitor ass faggot republicrats need to be executed

>Humans are inherently equal.
im dying here bro
quality bait

Yeah, but bump stocks are retarded and I will never own one. Technically they aren't a firearm either. Even if there was a civil war and I had the option of using a bump stock I would probably do a drop in plate to convert to full auto

If by humans you mean "white people" then yes, niggers and shitskins aren't human.
>I used to be a conservative racist when I was in college. Then I opened my eyes, grew the fuck up and became educated on reality.
>literally college liberal indoctrination

They don't give a fuck about what plebs like you want.

Retards who still haven't figured out that "conservatives" are there to represent the interests of the wealthy only are the fucking bane of democracy.

>before Reagan started shilling against full auto, most Americans were fine with it
>Before the 1930s gun tax, like 70-80% we're cool with civies having full auto
>Now even the fucking NRA doesn't support a shitty knock off full auto that is highly inaccurate

And this is why you don't give fun control faggots an inch. Because inches turns to miles, and before you know it, the 2nd amendment is repealed.

the only reason they weren't already regulated was because the atf under obama let them slide
washingtonpost.com/investigations/the-goofy-little-doodad-approved-under-obama-that-was-used-in-las-vegas-carnage/2017/10/04/3a1a2104-a935-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.ee937fb085cd

“It’s a goofy little doodad,” said Rick Vasquez, the former firearms official who first signed off on a recommendation that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives need not regulate the devices.

>banning what is essentially an expensive shoelace
>This would be considered a win to the left

>the atf under obama let them slide

There is no law that lets the ATF regulate them. The ATF cannot declare something is legal or illegal or requires regulation. Only Congress can.

wtf did I just give these faggots 100 bucks for? dont give the emotional pussies an inch you spineless queers

Personally I think bump stocks are stupid, but I want them to stay legal because fuck you. Full auto registration should be restarted. Fuck boomers and their investment guns.

>Replying to a nu flag who claims he was a racist in college, fails to understand that equality breeds stagnation and shills for communism while claiming he dislikes it

You'll have an easier time talking to your dog.

>Humans are inherently equal. If you think otherwise then quite frankly you are a piece of shit.
This is obviously false, even outside the context of arguments about inherent ability differentials across race and gender. Some people are better than others.

liberation occurred in 1776. you are a commie

Literally r/K selection

Why is it that you think any part of the constitution is unassailable, let alone an amendment, and one that is so clearly outdated?

Come get it cup cake.

Give them bump fire. They are flimsy, shitty, "accessories" anyway. I can stick my thumb in my pocket and do the same thing. Also with a little practice you can do it from the shoulder. Look up some bump fire videos. Useless toys. Let them have their victory. All this will go away afterward. I just want to put this out there, and I'm not claiming anyone in this thread is calling for it, but there definitely are people who do. Guns are going nowhere in America. ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!! Never!!! I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be a dick. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

>fascism
Stopped reading, there is literally no threat of fascism in the US. Try harder next time.

Fuck you Sup Forums has always hated bump stocks

Reminder if you defend bump stocks you are JIDF or anti white

>"Aim weapon"
>Hold trigger finger still
>With other hand move weapon forward
>Weapon fores and trigger is depressed by finger
>Recoil pushes weapon backwards
>Hand moves weapon forward
>Finger depresses trigger
You can do it with literally any semiautomatic.

Literally Luciferian masonic kikery.

You probably think the enlightenment and french revolution were a good thing too,

>the installation of a bump stock constitutes a de facto conversion of the weapon to fully automatic

Not according to the ATF :^)

>These people stand for completely different things
>They look similar though, haha guess you lose Sup Forums le BTFO!

Which is exactly the wrong thing to do, because letting them take bump-fire stocks will only embolden them. Little victories like these add up.

>bump stocks are the problem

>Nanbaka

Holy shit somebody watched this besides me.