CULTURAL MARXISM IS JUST A CONSPIRACY

CULTURAL MARXISM IS JUST A CONSPIRACY
IT'S A MYTH
PROVE TO ME THAT THERE HAS BEEN AN ORGANISED TAKING DOWN OF OUR CULTURE YOU CRAZY THEORISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/19/cultural-marxism-a-uniting-theory-for-rightwingers-who-love-to-play-the-victim
vice.com/en_uk/article/78mnny/unwrapping-the-conspiracy-theory-that-drives-the-alt-right
newrepublic.com/article/144317/trumps-racism-myth-cultural-marxism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_senior_thesis
youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ4fz5Hcqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=-fsbQP4lYUE&t=352s
youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aahhhh.... but jews!
Chekmate shill OP.
/thread

Haha you showed him
SAGED

fpbp

(you)

wew lad fpbp

You first. What makes you think there hasn’t been

HELLO XDA1,
you are samefagging

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
Habbening right now

i was being entirely ironic in order to bait you guys into replying, nevertheless we should post proof of cultural marxism

Cultural marxism isn't a conspiracy. It's a fitting name for leftist ideology.

Do you think we make stuff up on the fly, OP?

tell that to the mane's tree em meteor
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/19/cultural-marxism-a-uniting-theory-for-rightwingers-who-love-to-play-the-victim
vice.com/en_uk/article/78mnny/unwrapping-the-conspiracy-theory-that-drives-the-alt-right
newrepublic.com/article/144317/trumps-racism-myth-cultural-marxism

Unbelievably stupid bait. There has been extensive writings by many cultural Marxist that this was their plan. Saul Alinsky being one out of many, and Hillary Clinton said he was one of the people she looked up to

Perhaps the only 'myth' to it is that they did it to intentionally destroy humanity. Being essentially satanist, they did it because hey thought it was best

do you have any non jew related CM content? it's an easier pill to swallow

why not just read the works of the people who originated the idea of cultural marxism OP? all of the frankfurt school authors wrote openly about it.
as far as how influential their ideas were and the level of organization, i can't say for sure. but if you look around you, you will notice that there are an awful lot of communist sympathetizers in the world (like 1/4th of the younger generations according to most recent polls) and having those types of views tend to drive people toward what they view as "public service" and politics.

that's why you see so many of them end up as teachers, indoctrinating the youth with far left horseshit, and you see so many of them in politics, who are clearly communist incrementalists like hillary clinton.

i mean you'd have to be pretty braindead not to realize the entire DNC is full of communist incrementalists.

then throw in the influence and works of saul alinsky and the picture becomes very clear.

but hey, why bother to actually read the source material (which happen to be some of the most influential political writings ever) when you can just stick your fingers in your ears and cry "muh conspiracy theory!" like an ignorant turd right?

i bait you because i love you and want to help you user, post examples

>i mean you'd have to be pretty braindead not to realize the entire DNC is full of communist incrementalists
SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_senior_thesis

CM isn't exclusively jewish. CM = critical theory = the total war against tradition.

I agree, im asking for examples of CM that aren't connected to the jq

what do you mean show you the evidence??
for 50 years they've kept pushing farther and farther to the left. they're never satisfied. they say whatever is popular at the time that suits their agenda.
like hillary used to be staunchly "anti-immigration" until it became socially acceptable to be pro immigrant. same with gay marraige
essentially she provably stood up in front of the country for decades and lied to them, and concealed her far left views, until she pushed the overton window far enough to the left that they were acceptable.
she'll do the same thing over and over again until we have full communism. and all of the dems back then did the same thing.

the thesis you mention only proves my point, not yours. it wasn't socially acceptable to approve of saul alinsky back then, even in academia (times were very different and the cold war was raging bud, which made pro-communism ideals sort of borderline seditious), BUT if you read the back of that thesis you will see that alinsky got on so well with her THAT HE OFFERED HER A JOB. THIS IS BY HER OWN ADMISSION AND IS WRITTEN IN THE THESIS ITSELF.

now i'm sorry, but a guy like alinsky wasn't going to be offering anybody a job unless they were ideologically aligned with him.

also your argument of "show me evidence" of something that is by its nature shady, shadowy and unprovable is basically the "special pleading" fallacy. if you can't use your own critical thinking skills to understand the world around you then you're the only one doing a disservice to yourself. you're the one that will suffer for it, along with your family and your children. not me. i'm not the one getting suckered.

We need to be able to spread information about CM without needing to post paragraphs, I agree it's self evident but we should not take others stupidity for granted. I'm looking for infographics, articles, videos etc that help to inform about CM

i mean you have to understand you are literally pointing to a thesis written during a time when openly supporting saul alinsky would have led to the FBI investigating you, keeping a permanent file on you, and basically risking sedition. like you can't be that dumb. + there is the job offer referenced in the back of the writing which basically proves my point.

oh so now you aren't arguing that dems AREN'T communists? i thought you were all pro-dem and thinking cultural marxism was "BS"?

i was pretending in order to inspire you guys to post your best, we need to condense this info into infographs and the likes

Its pretty hard to be honest. There were a lot of jews involved. Its not a conspiracy though.

the thing about CM OP is that there is no infograph for it. in fact, many of the frankfurt school books were intentionally written in a way that would make them almost impossible for the plebs to read. they're really hard to deconstruct and like literally almost unreadable for the average person.
that's why there's no clear, concrete, simple blurb to point to when it comes to this shit and you're right in part, that's one of the biggest reasons people refuse to acknowledge the reality of all of this

you aren't inspiring me i can promise you that

i agree, again, my point is that the common lefty and the organised lefty elite have put forth that it IS a conspiracy theory - how do we disprove that?

how about instead of spamming this thread you take what you know about CM and put it into a nice infographic

CM is pretty simple. Elevate feels and egalitarianism above all else, and destroy rationalism and christianity.

Freedom is slavery to them.

Prove to me that cultural capitalism isn't real you niggas

We don't disprove anything, they will mock us anyway. We know it's working because it triggers them.

There is no possibility of intellectual debate with these narrowminded people. Muh feels rule. Thats the tyranny of CM.

perhaps we could get inspiration from this chinese fellaand make some damn memetic content that helps fight CM?

how about you suck my dick and do it yourself, bitch??
you write some stupid bait BS like "oh there is no cultural marxism!" and you expect people to just go to work for you making a cultural marxism infographic?

there is no infographic. there is no infographic you can make. you need to sit and literally read through all of the works of Adorno and Horkheimer and all of the rest. and then when you're done with them you can try to explain them to normies who will just shake their head and not believe you. welcome to the world. that's how it is.

stupid bratty entitled dipshit.

>nevertheless we should post proof of cultural marxism
How are your observation skills, user? Anything over down syndrome/11 should let you identify the proofs on your own with relative ease, all around you.

if you think CM is simple you don't really know what it is and you've never read any of the literature from where it originated.

i'm not trying to convince myself, i'm trying to convince others.

I never regarded Cultural Marxism as an organized effort, more of a phenomenon. It's a name for a set of values which different individuals embrace to different degrees. Of course there are groups seeking to promote these ideas, but this doesn't amount to some grand centralized conspiracy.

If you say so mister

I have Marcuse i.a. on my bookshelf

What these guys are saying is very simple. Real freedom is acting on your feels.

I agree it acts as a phenomenon among the lowers but for the elite it is very organised, you can see that with the likes of Clinton/Obama

cultural marxism is basically the illuminati conspiracy but with jews

>75-85% of the journalists are leftists in the west
>30-40% of the journalists are jews in the west
>CULTURAL MARXISM IS JUST A CONSPIRACY

> I can't into research so give me your work
eat shit. why would it even matter if I proved it to you on the spot right now? who are you that I should care what you think?

It is called critical theory in the Academia.

the problem is OP that there is no "great deep conspiracy" that you can blow the lid off of. they were influential intellectuals at a certain point in time in history. their works influenced those around them, especially in academia, and created waves that rippled out.
if you asked most academic marxists today, or the jews who run hollywood or the music industry, who Horkheimer was they probably would have no idea. But nonetheless they know that they can use their mediums to influence, brainwash and destroy the united states of america and western capitalism.
why?
because those IDEAS entered into the elite academic circles.
it isn't some cult that wears robes and nike shoes and they wear nametags that say "hi, i'm _________ and i'm with the frankfurt school!"
it was just influential ideas, and unfortunately those books seem to have been almost intentionally written in such a way that they're incredible difficult to digest, and there is no "smoking gun" quote that you can show people to make them realize that it's real.

best meme i've seen about it is already posted here . this meme has been floating around Sup Forums for years now, but it's no PROOF, only an explanation and even still one that generally falls on deaf ears (because, for one thing, look how complicated it is).

>oy vey intensifies

also for what it's worth OP here is andrew breitbart explaining the frankfurt school rather well and concisely - > youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ4fz5Hcqw

Read this and understand modern leftism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory?wprov=sfla1

Marx never wrote about "Cultural Marxism", hence it isn't a thing.

Marx attacked culture and the foundation of critical theory is Marxism

I have set the cogs spinning, show me your proof

this guy deconstructs this who "cultural Marxism" here ...... the whole shit is just a nazi conspiracy theory

youtube.com/watch?v=-fsbQP4lYUE&t=352s

I think the term "cultural marxism" delegitimizes the real complaints the concept references. Using language like "the modern culture of critique" or "postmodernism" connect people more to the issues. The connection to Marxism and Jews shouldn't be the first thing out of your mouth like when you use the term "cultural marxism".
>crowds are proudly tearing down centuries old cultural artifacts like statues of the men who built their world.
>everything is fine, our societies aren't being subverted at all, only rural and suburban retards believe that.

bait

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS JUST A CONSPIRACY
IT'S A MYTH
PROVE TO ME THAT THERE HAS BEEN AN ORGANISED TAKING DOWN OF OUR CULTURE YOU CRAZY THEORISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM

Sit down and learn.

Marx isn't the only one who gets to determine what is or isn't "a thing".
Cultural Marxism is a term used by sane people to describe the social justice agenda.
Therefore, it's "a thing".

Modern never wrote anything about Post-Modernism

Shit video, thumbs down. The people in the comments calling the uploader out are absolutely right btw.

>those websites

Jews have pulled this shit in every society that they were a part of. First they start out small, then when they have enough power, they hijack the narrative and tell everyone how to think. Now it's to the point where a lot of people are so ideologically subverted and demoralized that they have no idea how to function. This is why we have social justice warriors, etc. We're now at the point between people being pissed off and people waking up. You're gonna see some crazy shit happen over the next 10-20 years.

>We're now at the point between people being pissed off and people waking up. You're gonna see some crazy shit happen over the next 10-20 years.
This is what I was saying in the late 90s then I saw 20 years of some crazy shit. Isn't it time now? Doesn't all you faggots being here talking about this signal some change? ISIS was one of the things predicted, their nihilism is pretty symbolic of the whole problem and they're pretty much finished. Can't this whole thing just be over please? Let's all be ethno-nationalist Christians again ok?

No it isn't