Do you think she regretts it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw
lmgtfy.com/?q=what are recessive genes?
youtube.com/watch?v=CVoAXVT2_aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it?

she deleted the youtube channel right? and I would imagine most coalburners do even if it's after the fact. I don't understand, do they think a nigger is going to stick around to raise the kid? lol

this shit looks scary

No need to photoshop.

she wish she aborted that filth

for draenor

bitches seriously. that shit was scary as fuck. Stop posting shit like that as the first picture of slide thread.

Looks like a 15 yr future version

Nice job kraut bro

still my favorite

burn the pole, pay with coal

If the Oblivion character creation meme was ever relevant, this is it.

Her eyes look like she is crying herself to sleep every night.

Sorry who's that?

THE HERO OF KVATCH

nigger genes got BLEACHED

Lurk more before posting.

Nope
youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw

She is from provincial Poland (IIRC Podlaskie) which is Eastern border region. Also she is a 90s girl. In the 90s there was a lot of propaganda about how West is awesome, how you should aspire to be western, how everything west has is something you should aspire to.
Her attitude seems to be combination of provincial thinking and blind fascination by the West.
She lacks much self-awareness and lives by what she was tought with, she probably doesn't understand why she makes choices she makes, but will defend them with tenancity of Eastern provincial Polish girl.

If she doesn't now, perhaps she will when she finds her niglet is in for a good decade of bullying at school

Kek'd

>f she doesn't now, perhaps she will when she finds her niglet is in for a good decade of bullying at school

Not really... her daughter lucked out and got blue eyes, blond hair, and darker skin tone...
She COULD end up being a beauty.

>IT'S IT
WHAT IS IT
>IT'S IT
WHAT IS IT
>IT'S IT
WHAT IS IT
>IT'S IT
YEAH YEAH YEAH

It looks like an orc

poor orclet babby

KEK

post your best orclets

Considering she lives in Poland, she should be able to throw the little coon into the trash. Cops probably wouldn't care.

That image of the guy shit-posting her is ...
BRILLIANT!

Sorry but the nigger genes will come out once she's 12.

burn the coal, pay the toll

>Sorry but the nigger genes will come out once she's 12.

I thought the thieving, lazy, violent, hedonism was only on the males as they entered puberty...
my bad!

Every picture on her instagram now hides her baby's face

HOLY SHIT ITS A GNOME

What's her name on there?

>mother has poo eyes
>father is black
>orclet has blue eyes

What happened here?

Thank you for that graphic. I couldn't figure it out for the longest time what was familiar about this woman. Its a lego person head. She is live action lego.

1 in a billion chance that will happen. Apparently the parents have the blue eye gene.

>>mother has poo eyes
>>father is black
>>orclet has blue eyes
>What happened here?

Genes that had never encountered each other before had a war...
The Ancient Viking blood mainly won...mainly

REPORTED TO POLICE

how the fuck can the niglet have blue eyes when her mother has dark and her father is a nigger.
I tought blue eyes where regressive.
Did i waste 12 years of my life on public school?

lmgtfy.com/?q=what are recessive genes?

She will never tell everyone that she regrets is very much

You.. I have seen you.. Let me see your face. You are the one from my dreams...

It's interesting because I've actually met women who have told me "biracial children are way more cuter than white children" and who are in interracial relationships just so they can "show off" their children.

I mean yeah it's sad that her genes have been trashed..but she did bleach his. She now has to have at least 3 white babies to compensate to her parents. Or hopefully she has brothers...with same jawline. Also, would you step father, is she gave you sons?

many babies (even asians, blacks) are born with (dark) blue eye color.. eyes then turn brown within the first 12 months...
takes you 2 fucking minutes to google that... u know... menanin n'shit...

That sprog was on the wing of an airplane in an episode of The Twilight Zone.

oh this shit thread again
no
i think she doesn't regret it
because if she married a pole she'd have a square header freak baby like her
a nigger is an improvement over the pole

If Anglin were always this funny I might actually read his stupid blog.

>this is what middle earth will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful

quads confirm taqiya and generally the opposite

Does anyone have a link to the daily stormer email exchange with her? I remember it being funny af

The west is awesome, what has been presented as the west since the 80's is the exact opposite, it's an ideology totally devoted to corrupting and collapsing everything western.

That's actually a pretty qt goblin, i'd say its worth it.

They eyes will turn dark just as her hair will, babies often have blue eyes. Shitskin genes are slow to start.

>quads confirm taqiya and generally the opposite
s-since when

that chart is incorrect, my dad has blue eyes and my mom has brown eyes and I got dark green

> tfw they look brown except in bright light :'c

Even /pol tries to make reality less harsh.

/magdapegowska

good post

>Burns coal and shames her entire race
>Mutt child still has white skin and negroid genes were not enough to char the skin
The bleached meme is real.

It's a homunculus.(homonkeylips maybe?)
This bitch is gonna win the Nobel Jew Prize

>Sup Forums doesn't want to bang this

Does this apply to blacks who all have Brown eyes? If they've all had Brown eyes for a thousand generations, how can they carry any recessive genes for non Brown eyes?

>Shoots photo in bright white lighting
>Is clearly self conscious of her shit colored hue

Wrong arm

Totally bang and procreate
As a side family tho

She looks bland and...raceless.

i'm ded

are there any updated photos of her sprog?

Big difference from a "Pump and Dump" woman,
and a woman worthy of being wife and mother to my children.

She hides her face in every pic

idiotgram /magdapegowska

a new german

>bullying a child

Really classy.

what a beauty

how could frlumpf ever recover from this brutal pic

i have became an avatar of pic related

>Accurate photo of nigresses who try to lighten their skin color

The dad is a lightskin.

ao let me get this straight curly blonde hair+ hazel eyes+ tanned skin+ thicc body and lips=bland?
ur a fag

I see a merchant

the only reason she even looks half as cute is because of the white phenotypes she inherited. If she had two white parents than she would even be more beautiful and rare.

And also this hybrid is like best case scenario. Most mixed kids look ugly.

Alot of babies are born with blonde hair blue eyes that turn into brown eyes and brown hair, its common, happened to me, recessive genes.

It can take months or a few years for the genes to turn on / off

Bump for making me laugh

Photoshop
Airbrushing
Selective Lighting
Lighting Filter
Professional Camera
Multiple photos to get optimum angle

You clearly know shit all about photography mr karl marx.

Nope. If it ain’t white, it ain’t right.

and still looks like a nog with extra curly, kinked up, dyed pubes.

Fucking kek. I think I woke up my old neighbors

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The father doesn't look 100% black either

Just goes to show that the 1 drop rule is very much not a meme

Trips decides where this is injected.

new vid
youtube.com/watch?v=CVoAXVT2_aU

You're all sad fucking excuses for human beings. Fuck you all.