liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
youtube.com/watch?v=68Hf9hh9iIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>St.Andrews Cross
>Red,white and blue
>Visually appealing
Confederate battle flag>Old glory

Who says we ever fell?

Me and a fuck ton of Yankees. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

Dixie Posting thread everybody get going

Closer to rising now than ever before since the war. If the country balkanizes, we'll have each other down here.

>rise

they can barely get off their mobility scooters

Guess which race destroyed America?

Confedershits btfo.

When I see the confederate flag I think of meth, pickup trucks, girls named Jolene, and white trash in general

You don't have to wait the South is already the fastest growing region in America.

Fastest growing in the number of meth addicts, yes.

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

They can't rise again if they never got up to begin with. Shitty people with nasty attitudes.

Dixie was a kike puppet, they were made they couldn't get control of America's central bank at the time thanks to Andrew Jackson. Look at the leaders of the confederacy if you don't believe me, look at it's financiers.

>t. NJ nig nog
Lel

>You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed
>You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable
>Progressives are ruthless when cornered

Bruh you fuckers cry your eyes out every time somebody
says something you remotely disagree with. We are gonna kill you all. Besides what are you armed with??? Dragon Dildos and overweight trannies??

6/10 decent bait
Not great quality but length does it

All Hail Judah P Benjamin! A true confederate hero

>t. Sadiq Muhammad
See, we can both do that.

Northern soyboys are no threat.

Except I'm right.

>implying our low taxes haven't already destroyed the rust belt as more companies come here

ISWYDT.

Yes, there was a Jew in the Confederate Administration. So what?

>the 13th amendment exempts slavery as punishment for a crime
>South continued to convict niggers en masse with selective law enforcement and put them in a convict leasing system to be like slaves again
>crop-lien system kept niggers in debt slavery to white land owners
>he doesn't know Reconstruction failed in its racial goals
>he hasn't heard about the Compromise of 1877
>the South was able to pass Jim Crow laws with no intervention for several decades
>many ideas from the Confederate Constitution have made their way into consideration in the US
>US had excess profits taxes in WWI, WWII, and the Korean War which started in the Confederacy
>Presidential term limits
>the line item veto which they tried to give Bill Clinton
>the ability of the President to fire cabinet members and civil servants
>the proposal to limit all acts of congress to one topic only and all spending must be voted on in specific dollar amounts
>no taxes to benefit any particular industry
>states having more say in interstate commerce with each other
All ideas and actual US policies that came from the Confederacy.
They didn't lose in any meaningful way.

This new pasta? I live in the PNW over 18 years now- originally from Texas. You guys are literal pussies compared to the average hick redneck. Sure you have a few barista faggot gun owners that occasionally venture out of Seattle/Portland and might shoot once a month or four times a year. The only people in the PNW that do shoot regularly aren’t liberal faggots like you or this pasta implies...they’re rural folk that loathe Seattle and Portland faggots far more than any southern redneck does. PNW rednecks are pretty based, definitely /ourguys/ and wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

The South remembers. The day of reckoning draws near!

Nice taqiyya, but no.

Can I have a date?

Stfu, Cooter, you won't do shit.

why wait? be the change you seek
get out there and help make it happen

I ain't no Dixie or Yank, god forbid I end up in that hell hole you call USA. I am merely a neutral observer.

>Kim sends nukes
>Commiefornia falls
>Dixie rises
Simple, isn't it?

>Dixie

The South is ruined, unless Blacks decide to leave and go to greener pastures or something.

Whites who live around blacks are forced to learn some painful lessons very early in life.

White Lives Matter. See this story, too.

White kid is so vulnerable to the much older black kids and no one seems to want to protect her.

Imagine her having to face this every single day. Maybe worse things as she gets older, unless something changes.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

>If only you had the arms and the numbers to make the blacks leave.

East TNanon here.
I can’t walk down the street without seeing this flag. And people wonder why there’s only 3-4 black families in this town.

Personally I have no feelings toward the confederacy or the flag, because it might as well be ancient history.
T. Self absorbed user

>Giving a single fuck about any flag
The only reason we have flags is to make us feel part of a group so we keep working and don't leave. Or to convince us to die in a war.

We're rising again economically

As someone from Texas who's lived here for a few months, I can tell you that's objectively retarded. This place is terrible, idk how anyone lives here

>rising again economically

Think what you want, I don't care.

Fair enough, but fuck man, have you ever been to the US?

Florida a few times, West Virginia / Ohio.

Outside Texas how much have you seen? Same question but for England also?

>Well, I'm waiting.
The spirit of freedom exists in all Americans.

They dropped that "Warning" sometime, and it stuck...Because it is true. It is not about slavery or that hillbilly nonsense. It is about states rights to enforce their laws.

Colorado & other weed states are doing it now. >Fuck the feds, we drug dealers now.

California is doing it right now.
>We sanctuary state now

So here are a few examples. I would expect more. Just because there is no violence in any of this does not rule that out.

Pat Buchanan speaks of the days when Northern Virginia and Washington, DC were almost entirely white areas. Not so anymore.

Diversity is not our strength.

From the video description:

>A DC reporter went to a home to cover a reported home invasion that occurred at 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday. D.C. Police said four armed men held eight people hostage, assaulted three of them, including a male who had a broom stick thrust into his mouth.

>The journalists were standing on the sidewalk in front of the house, talking to the mail delivery person, when a young woman who yelled at them before to get away, comes to the window to yell some more.

>The reporter got smart and said it was a public sidewalk and all hell broke loose then! lol LOL! She said BYE like a MILLION times LOL
SCOOP: WUSA

Why, anons?

Is it their inadequate culture?

Is it their inadequate IQs?

youtube.com/watch?v=68Hf9hh9iIE

I hate being put in the position of defending dysfunction negro behavior, but every time they attack a (((journalist))), I cheer.

To tell the truth, I am somewhat sympathetic to them in these circumstances. I cannot stand watching local teleprompter readers stalk people to turn their private tragedies and humiliations into cheap, easy ratings. It's contemptable and quality journalism suffers as a result.

>Outside Texas how much have you seen? Same question but for England also?
Been to Florida, Cali, NY, South Carolina when I was much younger, skied in New Mexico and Colorado, maybe a few other places I don't remember off the top of my head. Though those weren't for extended periods, mostly vacation and shit.

I'm staying in a small town while I'm here, though it's several times larger than my home town. Been to London, Wales, got plans for Ireland and maybe Scotland if I can fit it in. Wales had the best scenery, but a weird number of degenerate looking people. No niggers though, that was cool.

In a couple years every Northern state will be puerto-rican tier bankrupt. The South has already risen.

Fuckin saved! Thanks /Dixie/ bro!

If you want to see a free and independent Dixie, start your own or join an already active secessionist/Confederate organization.

The League of the South is my personal favorite. If you're not doing something daily to advance your states', and Dixies, independence and futute. You are a MAJOR portion of the problem.

Andrew Jackson was a son of Dixie and most Confederate leaders were Jacksonian in policy.

We know progressives served and are armed, there has to be some reason why we've had our asses whooped for the past 60 odd years.
News for you... no one, NO ONE fears the US .mil. Most especially, its own citizenry. Since the end of the draft, your "service" tells me many things about you...
As for the U.S. Civil War... you may wanna read the bodycounts again. We whooped your asses good. The Confederacy was defeated by hungry bellies and cold feet, Hondo.
Now that the economic, agricultural and industrial worm has turned, you'll be the ones with the empty bellies and holes in your boots.
Anytime you feel froggy, jump. Bitch, I've had my shit squared away since 1998. The South is geared up and waiting.
We don't "train" at the gun range. We kill living things as a way of life. I can't wait to mop the floor with your liberal ass.