Harvey Weinstein's statement

you literally cannot make this shit up

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/us/statement-from-harvey-weinstein.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI
psychopathfree.com/articles/pathological-lying-a-psychopathic-manipulation-tool.296/
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
archive.is/fA7XY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the president is a pussy grabber so

context: "The New York Times received the following statement from Harvey Weinstein responding to allegations about his treatment of women in Hollywood."

w-what, a hollywood jew mogul is an asshole!?

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

This fucking kike is blaming GUNS on being a predator?

We need to bomb israel NOW.

Is this statement supposed to be in defense and support of Harvey?

>I fucked the absolute shit out of those whores, but it's ok because I'm setting up a scholarship for women and it's in my mom's name

all is forgiven

DINDUFUFFIN

I don't care if he insulted a couple of broads. It's the least of his crimes. Fuck this kike thug. Disgusting bagman needs to be quartered and hung at compass points around Hollywood for all to see and understand.

> I apologize but I'm not going to tell you for what
> I hate guns and support feminism so don't think you can come after me cuck I'll survive this and bury you

>We need to bomb israel NOW.

forgot important one

> Bar Mitzvah

It's true.

Seems that the NYTimes is allowing him to take a gentle fall so that he can get up and continue his attempted coup.

It's time to ban sexual assault weapons.

His letter definitely shows that he intends to survive this and come out stronger. That's why he included all that bs about giving money to feminists and going after the NRA. He's not going to be a pariah

what a fucking kike

What the actual fuck

This is supposedly from him
Its barey coherent
Jay-Z, Trump, NRA????

Ancient germans were right again!

>Jay Z wrote in...

what the fuck lol

This kikes brain is fucking GONE

>you interrupted our false flag now die

ok?

>gives $5 million for scholarship for women directors
Great. Just what we need, more unemployed women directors
There are PLENTY of women directors in Hollywood, what there is not enough of is JOBS for them>
FFS give them a JOB Harvey, that's what they fuckin need and you know it.

Its very coherent once you realize he's threatening anyone from turning against him and telling them he expects to be prominently on stage in liberal Hollywood events a year from now. Literally "muh bar mitzah"

Haha what a cheesy old cocksucker. NO DON'T LOOK AT ME GUYS, LOOK AT DRUMPF AND THE NRA! I hope this faggot goes to prison.

Jay-Z really? Hahaha nothing but boomer trash.

Fucking Jew of course he turns it around doesn't admit SHIT and says drumpf and guns thinking that will distract people.

He quotes Jay Z like scripture. Completely hilarious. What a bastard.

The left will applaud him for this

>Women getting more millions blown up their vaginas simply for having vaginas
Great, just great.

Btw, what did this Finkelstein even do, I only hear about some "sex scandal". Quick rundown?

>I paid off Lisa Bloom

> quotes Jay Z
> Jay Z cheated on his wife

There is NO WAY this is true. Right?..

> women fucking old.men to advance career
What is new?

>Hey Harvey you're an asshole
>yeah but what about DRUMPF
jews

Lol can someone give me a quick rundown on this shit?

the Weinsteins are literally serial rapist.

every woman who has appeared in a hollywood movie in the last 25 years or so has been through their casting couch system.

I hope Sessions puts this scumbag in jail.

>when the perp is Jewish so you’re okay with rich people buying their way out of justice but will still complain about that Brock whoever getting six months for grabbing passed out pussy

>I sexually assault women on the reg but gunsNRAWayneLaPierreDONALDBLUMPFFUCKYOUGIVETHEMBACKIWANTTHOSPUSSYSCOOPSDRUUUUUUMPF

No, he's saying he's a product of his time and then immediately tries to bury it under platitudes and fuck Drumpf shit.

Stop acting like you didn't actively rooted for this fuckers to have power.

>B-but muh cultural capitalism.

>don't worry about it there's nothing going on here see I like colored people and i'm trying to grab the guns i'm one of you guys we're the same you can't do this to me don't you know who i am you stupid fucking goy

From my cold dead hands.

>it was how I grew up
>i've been doing this ever since
>trust me i'll change, let me drop some names to enforce that lie
>sorry i got caught but OMG GUNS AND NRA AMD DRUMPF AMIRITE GUISE?!

That's the best his two "pr crisis firms" could do? I'd want my money back.

This prick has beem forcing himself on actresses for years. He always has a fav until she gets too old and he moves on.

>We need to bomb israel NOW.

I disagree. We need to end dual citizenship and force (((them))) to self deport from Western countries, by force if need be. Get every last Jew to reside in Isreal. THEN we bomb them. Eliminate this plague from humanity once in for all.

Uses nigger Jay-Z quote to justify being a better man. The same nigger that makes millions by talking fast about fucking bitches.

>I hope Sessions puts this scumbag in jail.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI

Jay-Z is a bastard Rockefeller so he's similtainiously asking for help from the masters.

It's like when mason's knock on the desk when they go to court. It's a distress signal that other masons are obliged to respond to.

Hey remember when Harvey ran a prostitution ring and blackmailed judges until gwennith Paltrow won her oscar?

Or that time when harvey was sued for raping the interns at Miramax?

How about that time when he and his brother were sued by emc for making and scalping fake tickets to arena rock concerts in the 1990s ?

How about that time when weinstein screwed a charity by donating tickets to his own trial run of Hamilton and then forcing the charity to pay him 300 percent the estimate of the donation for the privilege of using the tickets ? (This is in a criminal court by the way and user can google)

Or how about the time the fbi showed up to review how harv bailed out weinstein company when Goldman Sachs called their debts with Providence partners ?

How about the time he got Jennifer Lawrence pregnant and screwed up her womb ?
Harv needs stfu

What do you have to say to defend yourself

Your Honor I raped women but I hate the most powerful man in the world

*bangs gavel* Not Guilty

Sorry, I sexually harassed several women. I thought it was OK in the past. And by the way, I don't like the NRA. WTF

WEINSTEINED

I have to go to court for a DUI. Pls teach your knocking ways

This dude really just quoted Jay-Z

This is like a rpelicant's attempt at formulating an apology.

HATZENBERG, KATZENBERG, RATZENBERG, AND WEINSTEIN

You goys dont understand the gravity of this. They are even hitting the jews now. They are turning against their creators, and more and more jews are realizing that they are caught between to extremes, one they created intentionally, and one that came around because of it.

If you can't follow it up with the proper catch phrases, you'll just look like an ass, and if the judge is a mason he'll take offense and make you suffer.

Don't knock for a woman judge, they don't count.

>Jay-Z wrote in 4:44...
Keeeekkkkkkk

>Duper’s Delight

"Psychopaths actually feel a form of pleasure when they lie. Unlike lies told out of fear or to hide shame, psychopathic lies are often told because they bring a shallow form of pleasure to the liar. This is called “Duper’s Delight.” This explains why psychopaths sometimes lie when it is completely unnecessary or when the truth would be more advantageous. Psychopaths also include a variety of details in their lies, not only because it makes their lies sound more credible, but also because they enjoy constructing a false reality and making others believe it. It feeds their need for power and provides them with sick entertainment."

psychopathfree.com/articles/pathological-lying-a-psychopathic-manipulation-tool.296/

>knock knock
Who's there?

damn bro...he touched that tay tay ass too?

Goddamn roasties. I'm doomed

Man, I'm not jew-hating Sup Forumsack... but that was probably the jew-iest letter I've ever read.

>touched tay ass
He should've been a brain surgeon with that kind of precision.

There's a sinister nature to a lot of children's games/songs.

Ring around the Rosie is about death by plague

And then there's "finder's keepers, losers weepers."

Do not underestimate this guy.

For the last decade it's been well known he's lewd but his biographies are forced upon media students/hopefulls in a "you must obey him no matter how filthy he is" way. The entire media industry will quietly support anything he pushes - expect the attack on 2A to be more effective.Those in media fear him as untouchable, his lewdness should have been mainstream years ago...why now?

Nothing to see here. Carry on.

>t. savage

its so jewish it hurts to read.

You're not understanding what's going on here. He's just giving $5 million to female Jews.

proofs pls

>quoting jayz

Definition of virtue signaling

That's a good way to put it.

>I mollested a lot of women
>And since being caught, I'm going to take out my frustration on the NRA

This is the jewiest letter I've ever seen in my life

>tripfag
>only response is "source pls"

Plebit is leaking again

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html?_r=0

Who cares about the statement? This is everything Sup Forums has said about (((holly))wood. This jew tried to casting couch ashley judd when she was young. nasty woman in the streets my ass

At Fox News, where the conservative icons Roger E. Ailes and Bill O’Reilly were accused of harassment, women have received payouts well into the millions of dollars. But most of the women involved in the Weinstein agreements collected between roughly $80,000 and $150,000, according to people familiar with the negotiations.

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

archive.is/fA7XY

calm down, killer

Politically connected lefties are held to a different standard of justice.

wew, this much pr bulsshit in one letter. They know it doesn't work if you overdo it right?

this letter borders on word salad. it reads like a teenager wrote it. how many times does he use "I"?

Lmao its like hes actually saying that exact thing.

I wonder is she'll come out against him.

Disgusting, ratfaced kike.

Typical progressive hero.

I had no idea he wasn't gay. I just assumed he was.

That said, the fact that ALL the women involved went for confidential payouts rather than trying publicly to stop the guy from bothering women again says as much about them as him.

The libs aren't buying it

According to his Talmud it wasn't rape.

This. That's all he's apologizing for - that he paid his hookers less than present-day feminists argue they were worth. So he's making it up for them now, and hopefully all will be forgiven and he'll continue to enjoy the support of his peers. Even the nigger quote is a nod to his constituency; "I love niggers and I love hookers, and I'm sorry I gave them the short end of the stick in the past; I will reward them better when I objectify them from now on."

>unironically quoting JZ like its scripture

That second tweet is reality.

This will all blow over because that cash is too sweet.

>Jay Z wrote in 4:44
It sounds like he's quoting from some new-age, super-jew, communist torah.

Harvey Weinstein and Woody Allen signed that embarrassing "letter of support" when Roman Polanski was almost extradicted to the US for raping a girl.

>We'll see how young she turns out to be.

We need a WWII do-over to fix everything.

Where we the US teams up with Germany to crush international Zionism and communism? I wish, nigga.

is that his wife?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.