Monster Musume

Will Season 2 contain the famous Anaconda Dance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adAV6ZDi-dE
youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I want is Mama Miia and the hot springs animated. What does Suu consider to be "big"?

Fuck off.

Muh dick. To answer your question: muh dick.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Who will join me in a trip the the Centaur homelands to finally put to rest the question burning in all our minds;

Are the centaurs really trying to not breed with their males, or are they still the cuckers of the century?

Sounds intriguing. I would go just for the research aspect. I'm not that interested in fucking horse pussy but I have a fascination with foreign cultures.

> Not breeding with Centaur men
Whay a bunch of faggot

>You now realize that if the anaconda dance gets into season 2 TTF will appear in an anime.

Is season 2 really worth it?

>TTF is cut
>And replaced by Draco

I'd go to kill/cuck all the centaur males and establish my own empire.

It'd be hard to cuck all of them, on the account they seem pretty monogamous when it comes to the humans.

>Cut

No I'm doing some light bulking right now actually : ^)

I forgot to mention that the MON cap at comiket has a drop down mono-eye print face mask. Manako fags might be interested in that.

>s2 is dubbed
>TTF is voiced by Peter Dinklage

TTF, what is your official statement on the burn you received from Guard? Will there be retribution from you?

Wait shit, yeah what the fuck happens with the dub? Maybe if I ask nice I can voice myself in both versions.

More likely is I'll just left on the ole' choppin' block.

It didn't make much sense really, I'm taller than Polt canonically.

It'd actually be kinda cute if she was reaching up to try to put her hand over my head to say "you must be this tall"

see what guard drew you?

They cut Polt from Episode 12, and they didn't adapt the Omakes, so it's logical that they insert Draco here to establish Polt's role in disciplining extraspecies troublemakers.

That and a broken spine is exactly the kind of suffering Crab would love to see Draco experience.

I gotta say your dedication to the bit is somewhat inspiring. Enjoy this hot fresh (you) on the house.

I probably will just get cut in all likelihood. Not at big of a deal, showing up would be cool but the manga is plenty enough for me.

Newt is cute
I want to hug her

Anyway just dropping by for the hat thing and to get my daily amount of bullying.

New chapter soon, as always either I or summery user will get some pictures when it drops. I have class this time so it might take me longer to get my magazine this time around.

Sweet waifu dreams brahs.

Five more days, so Tuesday Nippon time, probably.

Would you help these poor bored farmgirls?

Wow that gif is shit, just like the series

>This Lesbian Snek slaps your Miia on the ass
>what do

It was a joke .gif created by someone who doesn't know how. It's point was to be shit

shhh let him hate it while we laugh

I'd fuck that nope rope.

Take her to the ER since someone took a shovel to her face.

I'm staying tuned for any MonMusu events during Fuyucomi this year. Will you be around Nipland by then, fag?

And I'll laugh at how much shit taste you have in shows about monster girls~

>Lesbian
Her hand placement says otherwise

cute and energetic as always

I love this snake!

What if polt made a workout OVA?
Like that one OVA" training with Hinako" ?

I love this wasp

Guest starring a medium sized newt

So what do I do if I get this?

> Being this delusional
Only way Polt would love you if you were a Kobold

I'm trying to figure out if that arm position implies male or female masturbation. Which way do other guys normally fap? Thumb down towards the balls or thumb up towards the head?

i do both ways. Amnifaptrious

>thumb down

What? How.

I think he means like wrapping your thumb all the way around or aligning it with the tip

Imagine you're pulling a sword out of a scabbard or you're checking your wrist watch. Pinky finger goes around the head and thumb goes around the base.
Is that not normal? That's how I do it.

Reload page, or update Flash.

>This desperate to bring in futa conversation

Maybe he means holding it upside down?
You know, instead of your right palm being on the right side, it's on the left side because you're holding it upside down?

Reverse grip? That might be a good way to simulate a bigger girl's clit flicking out to kiss you.

>Reverse grip?
Yeah yeah, that's what it's called
Yeah, that're really uncomfortable, by the by
You're basically breaking your arm to reverse fap. I don't think it's worth

Speaking of the DMM game, were any of you able to get Zombina or Manako the second time around?

You need whale points to get them this time, so no.

Which of the main girls would you say is the least lewd?

Which one wants Darling's dick the least?

I'd count true lewdness as requiring a degree of self-awareness of what is lewd, so probably Papi.

Anyone know where I can read the latest chapters? Used to use batoto but they fukken died.

Lala seems like the best answer to that question.

... -. . -.-

For a few days

Least to most: Papi>Cerea>Mero>Miia>Suu>Rachnera

Eventually, Centaurs will be no more than horse ears and tail on an otherwise human body, due to years of eugenic breeding with human males.

Then we breed them to race right?
youtube.com/watch?v=adAV6ZDi-dE

I'm convinced mental illness is a requirement to enjoy reading garbage like this.

Do the industry a favor and find another hobby to obsess over, you fucking parasites.

Anime when?

>no horse pussy

What's even the point then?

Okay

Yes because afterlife Lala

To make centaurs bearable

I'm convinced mental illness is a requirement to enjoy posting garbage like this.

Do the site a favor and find another hobby to obsess over, you fucking parasite.

Little details like Background characters rarely remain perfectly preserved in the transition to animation if it isn't absolutely necessary, it's not like the animators know or even care who TTF is, nor do they have a reason to. If they want to replace him with a lanky hairless nigger eyeraping Polt's shaggy fleabitten booty they totally will.

How would your parents react to your monster waifu?

I know what I'm faping to tonight

Not this again.
Welp. You all know the procedure.
MOOOOODS.

That a cute boi. Nice cock too.

NIIICE!!!

Why are humans the way they are? Just why?

I miss growing up on a farm. That's a Rhode Island Red, and they got cute tushes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE

??

Because zoophilia is a fetish. A sick, disgusting fetish.

Hey, lots of humans eat chicken. Don't you know the statistics? Punch it in Altavista.

>mfw this is a real anime

Where's our lesbian iceskating horse girl anime? It can't just be an VN

>when Sup Forumstards come here to troll and you guys give him attention

I am disappointed with all of you
I'm taking cerea away from you guys for 2 weeks

What is this? 1996?

It's a VN, brah

why not forever

I wish you would but I know that you're just playing around and that's not actually going to happen.

It is? I thought it was some mobile card game.

I want to marry this snake.

Well that's what I heard

It's not an anime, I know that much

We breed them for soldiers, martial arts, and races. Maybe wetnursing/breast milk farming from those naturally busty breeds.

After all, they might be more human, but they'd still have horse-like strength, reflexes, and tendencies towards vegetarian diets.

you guys need more cerea in your life

What would be the name of the workout video?

Dirty slute. Covering her pussy with a towel.

If she just removed that towel we could see the paradise

Remants of paganism.

There were Greek temples where men and women fucked patron animals of their god.

And even before then, Greeks regularly had their gods fucking humans in animal form. Like Zeus as a goose and that one woman he seduced in goose form and fucked.

I want to trap her in a pokeball

>Attacking a cute naked lamia
Disgusting