Russians sure think they're funny don't they

But we're on to their fake news and evil propaganda. After the monumental revelations that Russia hacked our election we know to never trust another word that comes from that whole continent ever again. From now on I get all my news on CNN and MSNBC, where they tell the truth about what I need to know to make informed decisions that affect the lives of my fellow people.

That's very sensible. I personally only get my news from BBC Pidgin. The English language is a form of white supremacy which needs to be simplified. I envision a future in which all of humanity communicates with beautiful grunting.

>pidgin English

Go back to the fucking coop then bird boy

You're thinking of a pigeon. The word "pidgin" originated from the way the Chinese said "business". It's a beautiful multicultural language. Be more progressive and embrace it, else you'll be on the wrong side of history.

if you had to live in a grey cold shithole with corrupt officials everywhere, shitty imported pricey food and godawful roads youd take every hit you can at those who have it better.
ivan is still bitter he won the war but his enemies are doing way better than him. silly ivan stop pouting and eat a turnip.

>getting trolled this easily

you fuckers are low hanging fruit

Russian shills hide behind meme flags. That's why Russian flags aren't as common as they used to be on Sup Forums

>implying low hanging fruit isn't swollen and laden with juice

All reading is innately white supremacist. Whites train people of color to have thoughts when they see symbols written by whites. Just another way whites mind control and oppress people of color.

just imagine people were getting news exclusively from MSM for decades...

history is a lie, your knowledge is a lie, hitler did nothing wrong

That's a very good point. Would it be progressive to ban writing altogether, do you think?

KEK Funny banter. You sound butthurt OP

There are people out there that unironically believe this.

Chesting in the olympics. The russian government is just as if not scummier then the US govt. Playing innocent while we criticize our government will only help us and damage them. RT is the CNN of Russia.

Funny thing that in Russia US is the similar
bogeymen for Russians.
>good goys

Cheating in the olympics

10/10

Are Russians aware the US is always trying to push Putin out of power? Id think it would be a mutual understanding that rival powers would behave in this way. Tampering with elections and taking political refugees has always been a back and forth with between our two nations.

>hacked our election

Hearty keks, my dude. You retards managed that on your own by selecting two unbearably bad candidates. A true lose/lose scenario.

where do they get all those shills trying to impose their fake narratives on Sup Forums ? are we being raided by CNN niggers?

>WHO ARE THESE TARDS

Russian are now aware that bad weather, spoiled milk and husbands infidelity are all Washington's hand deeds. if you think muh Russians hysteria is bad you didn't watch Russian 1st TV channel.

>After the monumental revelations that Russia hacked our election
they paid for a few adds supporting BLM. merkel supported hillary and the queen of england threatened war if trump was elected