/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING INCH EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE
>Pres Trump speaks after meeting LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/VdOf-vFNrmU
>Pres Trump meets LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/v4SfjhpfNm4
>Ride along POTUS motorcade in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/2LYsTJriVNY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/PvjN0dB4w94
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/0q3FK0TyPGE
>Pres Trump interview w/Geraldo from PR 10/3/17
youtu.be/YRW3x1TTWoQ
>SoS T-Rex keynote @Grand Challenges meeting 10/4/17
youtu.be/1BNCt9TTx-w
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/4/17
youtu.be/f4BXp0aOvHw
>SoS T-Rex tells fake news to fuck off 10/4/17
youtu.be/lyCFP48Lqi0
>SoS T-Rex meets Paki FM Asif 10/4/17
youtu.be/jTU4egtzGMs
>TrumpTV video: Leadership (Steven Rogers) 10/4/17
youtu.be/klYXc5Wx4jE
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/JC Gen Dunford testify before Senate ASC 10/4/17
youtu.be/vueVKl_GsKU (pt1)
youtu.be/-kBOA0eIfjw (pt2)

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/915998590153129984
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/916017693714796549
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_Crisis
cbsnews.com/news/california-sanctuary-state-governor-signs-legislation/
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
contact.nra.org/contact-us.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHALL NOT BE FUCKING INGRINGED

SHALL NOT BE INFRIN-

>shall not be infringed
>unless federal law deems otherwise
>t. NRA

2 hours

The NFA will never be repealed. The 2nd amendment will never be free.

The US must decentralize or our people and race will be lost forever.

WE ARE WINNINGGGG
EXPECT THE WAIFUS IN 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS
/PTG/ PRIME MEMBERS FREE SHIPPING
AWWWOOOOO

Read this thread:
twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/915998590153129984
Seriously, the fact the FBI is being sneaky as shit indicates to me this isn't over - the investigation is hot because there's more to it. Democrats know this and Trump administration knows this. Democrats are pushing for gun control ASAP while the statement's from press sec. indicate they want the investigation to be concluded or furthered before any policy discussion. Pay attention you dumb faggots.

MOTHER FUCKING NRA FUDDY FAG FREEDOM SACRIFICING BUREAUCRATS GGRRRAAAAAAAAAA

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/916017693714796549
Alright, fuck it.. I'm done baking for now. Someone else take over, or don't. I don't really give a shit.

unless a federal bureaucracy deems otherwise

The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man

>what are you "giving them" in terms of bump stocks though? they aren't constitutionally protected...

Yes they fucking are, by the 9th amendment

> The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

People, through thei representatives, may forfeit the right to own them by making them illegal but other than that it’s the constitutional right of the people to do whatever the fuck they want within the limits of legality

So you're saying California is doing the right thing?

>commie intellect

Trump needs to revoke all federal funding/aid/grants/whatever from California.

Do you guys think Trump is actually going to chew out California over this 'Sanctuary State' horseshit? If not, I'm going to spam this article on his Twitter until he fucking bans me. Andrew Jackson wannabe, my ass:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_Crisis

cbsnews.com/news/california-sanctuary-state-governor-signs-legislation/

>SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- California Governor Jerry Brown signed "sanctuary state" legislation expanding protections for immigrants in U.S. illegally.

Fuck this state. Will and can Trump and Sessions even do anything about it?

sorry, my parantheses keys are broken

This is a smart move. Decent PR for the NRA/right on this one, especially how the NRA noted they were approved for sale under the Obama administration.

What's this tweet mean?

For the wrong reasons, yes.

>Wait are you telling me U.S. is currently unconstitutional
yes
>so why are you "ok" with actual full auto mods not being legal?
where did I ever say that? I think the government HAS NO RIGHT to regulate anything except that which is defined in the bill of rights
if I want to own an automatic RPG that shoots pressure cookers, I should be allowed to.

>Yash-hon the commie
these sandniggers, I swear to cunt

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
Every single one of you faggots in this thread will be full on defending the banning of bump fire stocks once trump comes out against them.

Just a reminder that you have no principles.
Stay tuned.

Stock Market hits an ALL-TIME high! Unemployment lowest in 16 years! Business and manufacturing enthusiasm at highest level in decades!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)

Everyone knows the Las Vegas shooting was CIA/MOSSAD.

If Trump handles this in a way not reflecting this truth we will all know he was a puppet of Israel the entire time.
Sup Forums is watching.

That’s why I like you Malta (in general), for the same reason I like Ann. No, not because you’re a hot MILF but because you, when not autistically screeching, know your shit. That’s a very fine quote

Chequed

>give an inch
they take a mile

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>fedorafags attempting to speak for God

well blacks are already kneeling to him so he got soul

So what you're saying is, letting them eat cake will make anime real? Fuck.

Not me. This is bullshit. Green hat will be on Ebay.

>Muh PR
Fuck the PR, I hope people chimp out on them

I feel like the FBI or some law enforcement group is supressing info because they dont want massive controversy to start.

IF he does it.

But in the end there remains no peaceful solution for a crisis that will involve the world.

I won’t, just like I supported Moore and like I stood by Sessions. You don’t have to agree with everything the admin does to consider it a step forward and a better alternative. If the house ends up compromising on that it will be unfortunate

I second this.

I do admit my Finnish genes drive me towards too much shit and funposting in order to collect (You)s.

right and i agree,but since gun owners already cucked on full autos we sort of fucked ourselves..i just don't see how you can argue FOR bump stocks when full autos are illegal

FUCKING KEK

Sessions must be so furious right now. Only good thing about this is that maybe all the illegals will go to Cali now.
Fedoracore!

He's the finn in Malta, I'm the native Malteser

if he comes out against bump stocks i will unironically be done with this shit
civil war would be inevitable

POO NO

Bullshit nigger!
I'll be furious if trump cucks on this.

Also, the bill of rights doesn’t give you the right to bear weapons or self defense.
It states that ****you are born with that right**** and the bill of rights states says the federal government doesn’t have the right to infringe on it.

These rights can’t really be given, only removed and only if you give them up voluntarily otherwise the only way to remove them is by force (hello 2nd amendment)

support dropped
next time they call im asking them to remove e from call list.

Maybe Alex was on to something. It's been 3 days and we still have no motives.

can I get an ID on the pubeheaded shalom sandnigger that wrote the article?

SPICY!!!

NOT ONE MILLIMETER

>i just don't see how you can argue FOR bump stocks when full autos are illegal
are you a fucking retard? rhetorical.
i am arguing for bump stocks because they're on the verge of being banned. i also argue for automatic weapons.

As a Trump supporter, I am done with guns forever.

I just separated the upper and lower receivers on my Colt AR-15 -- took the bolt carrier group and tossed it in a lake while out on my morning 6 mile run.

I took a sledgehammer to the lower receiver -- rendering it forever inoperable.

In a little while I will be driving to the local police department, where I will be formally surrendering the weapon.

I really enjoyed target shooting with the thing, it was a lot of fun for a few years. But, after Vegas I've decided it's time to grow up and put the dangerous toys away and move on.

Aurora. Sandy Hook. Orlando. San Bernadino. Dallas. Las Vegas -- all mass shootings carried out by deranged gun enthusiasts using AR-15 variant semi-automatic rifles.

Hundreds of innocent people left dead or maimed by these things.

enough. Enough. ENOUGH.

Top tier bantz

...honestly, they shouldn't.

Let me explain. With this 'law' going into effect, illegals now have a genuine 'sanctuary' to flock to- and the vast majority WILL. And since we believe the number of illegals to be at LEAST four times the size of Los Angeles, this will cause a hilarious drain on State coffers and be an OBVIOUSLY VISIBLE anchor attached around the Government's neck.

THAT'S when you deprive the state of Federal Money. Because then you have all the rats in one spot and a ravaged State waving the white flag or drowning in blood. Either option works.

Seeing that he was reply to Seth Rogan he should have wrote Kike rather than nigger

Oh! So I see

Really made me think.

>144173808
>(You) again
filtered

I think this cali thing is great. Let all illegals go there and then send ICE from all 50 states to cali. Sweet!

the gun grabbers have made more progress under trump than any other president by getting the nra to bend over and take it like this

Why's she so perfect, lads?

>reddit
>spacing
>you
>know
>where
>to
>go

bump stocks aren't weapons though

REEEEEEEE

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

REALLY FIRES THOSE NEURONS

Bump fire stocks are just plastic. There are other ways to do what they do. But giving up is still bad.

Who can deliver us from the Fudds?

obvious bait, maybe even copypasta, but for the sake of argument:

if you know you aren't going to go out and kill people what's the point of getting rid of your guns, other than virtue signalling to get reddit points

contact.nra.org/contact-us.aspx

You should make your displeasure clear

Because every now and then God gives us a sign that he truly does love us.
>that was when she demonstrated the minimum length she'd allow inside her.

BAN ASSAULT BELT LOOPS NOW!

I'm gonna have a fun time sifting through this weeks videos for webms and pics. She is very lovely

Then what

Agreed. we eat a tactical loss for a strategic victory. If nothing else, it means all the illegal votes that Californian will ignore will all end up under the same electors, defanging the left even more.

what is a bump stock

UNIRONIC QUESTION

How do I into becoming a Spook?

I'm sick of normal life.

Membership/General?

maybe you should read up on history such as Reagan etc

cali is now a foreign entity leeching off federal funds like puerto rico

>Left trying to take everyones guns
>NRA cucking
>Commiefornia becomes Sanctuary State
There better be a fucking Happening with this much build up...

Just read up on the Calif. sanctuary law.
It's not really much more than a petty moral victory.

Don't get me wrong though, Trump should fight it tooth and nail and 'punish' them though

thats what i did

Yep

you probably already are

BAN ASSAULT SHOELACES NOW!

Doesn't go into effect until January. Let's gear up for some judicial clashes

Okay then California. We need to make them secede now. Why stop at this?

yep. then follow the link up top to the NRA-ILA page and repeat.

Read the post. IT DOES NOT MATTER. The federal government does not have the right to restrict them.

Shut up Kremlin kike slut. There is a fine balance the US must play and must stay together to keep its hegemony and dominate the world. The 2nd amendment will always be attacked but we the people are strong enough and loud enough to preserve it throughout the lifespan of this country. Another few centuries of ruling the 7 seas and the world.

>watch lots of tv
>join fagging
>excel at fagging
>get recruited