Prove to me the bolsheviks where Jews

Proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leon Trotsky Lev Kamenev Solomon Lozovsky Isaac Steinberg Abram Slutsky Mihaly Farkas Naftaly Frenekel Matvei Berman Yakov Rappoport Lazar Kogan Polina Zhemchuzhina Jakub Berman Ana Pauker Karl Radek Maxim Litvinov Olga Kameneva Vladimir Lenin David Riazanov Salomon Morel Rudolf Slansky Jeno Landler Adolf Berman Julius Rosenberg Ethel Rosenberg Lazar Kaganovich Eugen Levine Paul Levi Rosa Luxemburg Kurt Eisner Hilary Minc Julius Martov Emma Goldman Genrikh Yagoda Ilya Ehrenburg Moses Hess Iona Yakir Grigori Sokolnikov Alexander Berkman Grigory Zinoviev Matvei Bronstein Pinhas Rutenberg Moisei Uritsky Alexander Parvus Roman Zabrowski Yakov Gamarnik Carlo Roselli Yakov Yurovsky Adolph Joffe Tibor Szamuely Yakov Agranov Valter Roman Yakov Blumkin Karl Pauker Isaac Babel Matyas Rakosi Eduard Bernstein Jozef Rozanski Bela Kun Yakov Sverdlov Erno Gero Isaac Shapiro Anatol Fejgin Mosha Pijade Jay Lovestone Charles Zimmerman Alexander Bittelman Herbert Aptheker Martin Abern Max Horkheimer Ber Borochov Abraham Leon Vladimir Herzog Hugo Hasse Erich Muhsam Gustav Landauer Kurt Lowenstein Ernst Bloch Kurt Weill Walter Benjamin Theodor Adorno Erich Fomm Franz Neumann Otto Kirchheimer Friederich Pollock Herbert Marcuse Siegfried Kracauer Gyorgy Lukacs Felix Weil Karl Kraus Arthur Koestler Jacob Rapoport Carl Grunberg Mark Marshak Guy Grigori Krestinsky Yevno Azef Leo Jogiches Clara Zetkin - "leftist" Jewish lover Ernst Toller Israel Leplevsky Lyubov Axelrod

^Feel free to check any one of these if you have any doubts about their Jewishness. Yes, I know they're not *all* Bolsheviks but there should be plenty enough

Stalin, Lenin, and Engels are the only major Marxists anyone's heard of that aren't Jews.

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxemburg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire." - Winston Churchill

Now go die in a hole, kike.

>Lenin
>not a Jew

Pick one

hooktube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs

OP btfo

Lenin was a Jew Karl Marx was a Jew rosenberg was a Jew Trotsky was a Jew, Rusdia had 6 million Jews, you tjink they were supporters of Russia? Stalin was a Jew

it's general knowledge:
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

I know it is hard for whites to understand this but, just because they have a "man" at the end of their name doesn't mean it is some sort of jewish trick.

Prove to me people don't become wet when exposed to water on their body

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn believes that Russians greatly suffered from Jewish exploitation, alcohol mongering, usury and corruption of the traditional way of life.

Fuck off, JIDF

Oh, looking at wiki now it seems he was at least a quarter Jewish, although his Jew grandpa did convert to Christianity and married some Swede.

Suffixes like 'man', 'berg' and 'stein' are European in origin, not Jewish. That's why so many Jews have historically had surnames with those suffixes - to infiltrate white countries.

Even better would be an oven!

then they aren't jews, they are europeans larping.

The real jews are so few in number. Many of them have died out a long time ago and certainly aren't white.

>where Jews

Stupid Nazi trash can't even use proper words to be a stupid Nazi.

>then they aren't jews, they are europeans larping.

BULLSHIT! THEY ARE JEWS. Jewishness is determined by your genes, NOT by your religion. Jews are a genetic group with an optional religion attached to it to deceive the masses into thinking that anyone can convert into a Jew.

>Wiki
Opinion discarded

observable patterns throughout 3000 years of recorded history allow us to infer jewish involvement

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a jew

Not an argument

I did the work already once, you fucking faggot. Not going out of my way for you again. Eat shit.

You really need to go outside shitfaced of an american

Great argument. (You) denied.

sage

>Not going out of my way for you again.

You sure keep your word