British Man killed in Germany while trying to take selfi

British man has been knocked down and killed after apparently trying to take a selfie on a German motorway. The man, named locally as 22-year-old Dean Steele,was with two friends when he was hit by a car on the A24 Autobahn in Gudow, near Hamburg, at around 11.40am on Sunday.In a statement, police in the nearby city of Lubeck said witnesses reported seeing the three men taking "cell phone pictures of themselves".

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/british-man-killed-taking-selfie-german-motorway/

Revenge for WWII

Again? A Scot died like 4 months ago. Why are they doint this? Don't you have motorways in your countries?

What the hell is up with is belly button?

It kinda looks like an octopus beak

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

darwinism at play

move on

old news

PAY REPARATIONS GERMANY

Moral of the story, no selfies kuk.

Ain't they the motorways with like no speed limit or some chit? Fucking prat

These are probably fast car freaks who pimp their cars and play rap music. The reason the autobahn is so alluring is because of the speed limits. If they had them in this country, they would make them into their own racing track for chavs with 20 years old modified BMW's or brand new cars on finance

> man
> taking selfies

Pick one

Thank you based Brit

>cover yourself in tattoos
>go to a country and be rude and disrespectful
>insult the culture
>worship rich blacks having a run around before their next gangbang
>align yourself to a group of foreign-owned foreigners and give them all your money

Are British football fans SJWs?

>not knowing what true peak physical condition is

Something about this image makes it truly repulsive to me

I can't tell you how guilty I feel over this. I have the sudden urge to offer a large sum as reparations for this country's crimes.

Idiot tries to take a selfie on the autobahn, gets hit by a car. What is there to talk about? Next

so slopsy

>crossing the autobahn
>catch a bus
Wtf is wrong with bongs

gay flag or the fatties?

killed by WW2 veteran

OMG IS THE AUDI OKAY?

comfy

>>/news/
nobody cares, one less self obsessed twat

I didn't know german soldiers were toddlers

Gott knows, Heinz. This is what happens when you're used to driving on the lefty side of the road.

>Gott

literally who

>British man was killed

And literally nothing of value was lost.

Even Black and Indian guy in background are disgusted kek

>taking selfies
Good. What a fucking muppet, Anglos have no time for such degenerates