Now a shooting in Arizona

Now a shooting in Arizona.

Oct 26/16 is the day “something” happened and set Paddock on this course, correct? If today’s shooting is related to LV, it may have something to do with Sheriff Joe. Which makes this a story about a right wing anti immigration nut job and his guns.

Not cool.

theweek.com/10things/650903/10-things-need-know-today-october-26-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143784254/
abc15.com/news/region-central-southern-az/casa-grande/officials-investigating-casa-grande-shooting
latimes.com/nation/la-las-vegas-shooting-live-updates-gunman-s-brother-if-a-lot-of-these-1507168374-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf are you talking about, idiot? Joe has been pardoned now for a month

Here is something suspicious from the previous thread
>
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143784254/

So that means a year of rage and planning just goes away? Joe may have been catalyst but it’s clearly bigger than him at this point.

The rampage is dead! Long live the rampage!

Think, cuntseepage.

Self bump because I’m sick of my shit sliding.

Possibly taking out the "Hispanic " lady it whatever that tipped everyone off

This is a slide thread. There's no fucking shooting.

One in custody

Learn how to internet retard
abc15.com/news/region-central-southern-az/casa-grande/officials-investigating-casa-grande-shooting

Casa Grande? Do you understand how many shootings happen in Arizona?!?!? A shooting isn't uncommon.

Im simply putting out hypotheticals. Noggin is a joggin.

You're sliding legitimate shit. Im sick of you Jews.

Fuckin leafs.

another bump. Where did this October 26, 2016 "set off" day thing come from?

Sheriff’s press conference.

Can we get this verified?

It was on here last night being batted around. Very quick search gave me this. Not sure if sheriff gave exact date. But exact date was being talked about here last night.

>>Investigators were still trying to understand what drove Paddock and whether something triggered him in October 2016, when he began buying dozens of guns.

latimes.com/nation/la-las-vegas-shooting-live-updates-gunman-s-brother-if-a-lot-of-these-1507168374-htmlstory.html

Ok we need a clip of him saying the 26th. This is potentially a massive framejob.

As someone who lives in Phoenix, this is kinda normal.

Prob some cartel business.

However, there will NEVER be a mass shooting here, we are all heavily armed.

Anons:

Anyone have a clip of LV Sheriff presser re: Oct 26/16 Paddock trigger for massive gun purchases. Sheriff apparently “nodded vigorously” or something? I missed presser.

Feel free to bump or repost. I’m a leaf. Fuck all I say will be taken seriously.