POLITICS

strawpoll.me/10745760

fuck off with your redditpoll

>no priscilla votes

Its almost like you guys DONT wanna be winners

I for one desire a nation where all citizens are equal

>Crusch winning

Finally some taste

Are you retarded though? The world needs people like Felt, who would rise up and overthrow the nobility from their high horse.

Without people like Felt things like the French revolution wouldn't exist and feudalism, non separation of church and state, and a fair justice system, not to mention no-equality for one and all, would still be a thing.

>he'll never make this face when talking to Rem

Nah.

Isn't that Crusch's job though? She's basically Napoleon.

MY ONLY REGRET, IS THAT I HAVE BUT ONE LIFE TO GIVE TO CRUSCH-SAMA

ALL HEIL THE ONE TRUE QUEEN OF LUGNICA

Priscilla but only if she steps on me.

People like Crusch are the ones who start revolutions. Felt didn't even want to be in it, and her 'fuck everything' aspect is just anarchism and will be much more of an argument pro-monarchy ( she, a girl who grew up on the streets, can obviosly govern a country. I mean, look at all this chaos! Because she is a commoner! )

Crusch actually believes in competence and is pragmatic. She is the closest of this bunch close to the enlightened despots of the 19 century

>Not believing in Emilia-tan

Sup Forums are a fickle bunch.

>Anonymous 07/14/16(Thu)19:30:32 No.144175259 ▶
I only believe in her because i love communism

cant* and cross an extra close

ALL HAIL NAPOL- I mean CRUSCH

More like Felt's ideals are what start revolutions, people like Crusch are the types of people that make the revolutions great.

But, you forget that Felt has Reinhardt backing her up, and that guy, he's a perfect man who can handle anything.

That Cruz girl is the only one with a vision. The others are dumb naive children.

>Without people like Felt things like the French revolution wouldn't exist and feudalism, non separation of church and state, and a fair justice system, not to mention no-equality for one and all, would still be a thing.
>this is a bad thing

Reminder to read the manga for the candidate's proper speeches, they play out really different and more detailed.

Character portrayal for Subaru is not as good though, since the manga makes him many times more level headed, instead of delusional at first like in the source material.

>cruz girl

The art style for Subaru also makes him look cooler

the only good ones are crush and anatasia this why they got removed first in the story

>voting for a filthy commie elf

Oh right, also Felt's speech never happens.

She only joined the election, but did no speech. She only joined to save Rom, and has 0 interest in winning, or at least believes she has no chance.

Never trust an Elf. Especially a crypto-Elf.

You're getting played!

felt looks like a legal teenager in the manga

That's actually pretty damn accurate as to the reason why

Why does Roswaal always disappear when shit happens, I know he has a book that tells him the future but where is he when Betelgeuse invaded his territory

Rosewaal's wife is a Witch.

He ran off to see if Subaru can salvage the situation, he knew the cult would attack, and knows that Subaru "can make any situation work in his favor", so he's testing his power.

Ekidna doesn't give a shit about him, she's not his wife.

I thought he was only testing him with the doggos, or does he plan to keep testing him until Subaru claims Beako, Ram, Rem and Emilia?

I have to agree with the namefag on this one, felt is what the country needs, crusch should just take power after shit hits the fan

>tfw you'll never grab Emilias ass cheeks, spread them wide, and jam your nose right in between them and take a big whiff

He tested him with Elsa too, she was contracted by him to steal Emilia's insignia, because the book told him a "man who can make anything work in his favor" would show up, and also told him about how he would get involved and fix the situation.

This will be the last time he tests Subaru. If he can drive off the cult that will attack his mansion he will fully believe in his power.

He wants to use him to free Ekidna, the witch of greed, who had her soul sealed by the dragon to be used a trump card against Satella if she ever broke out of the seal.

>Trusting a knife-ear
>Liking worst girl

There's no hope for you user.

is best girl

WHO user

WHO

Emilia

Good choice

I'm a #Cruschmissile

I wholeheartedly agree

>people saying Crusch-sama has already been dealt with

w-what do you mean

Rem has no sex appeal. She is the KawaiUguu type.

Emilia on the other hand..

Shut looks at this!

I wonder how Subaru could restrain himself

The bishop of gluttony eats her memories by the end of arc 3. She forgets who she was completely.

>No one likes Anastasia
How much would the jew charge for her body?

>30 mins ago
>Crusch was leading 80%

>now
>Felt is catching up
I don't like this

There's no justice in this world

Meme candidate

what did you except from secondaries

How can Subaru possibly love Emilia more than Rem after episode 15?

She's not in a coma like Rem though. Everyone else remembers her, and helps her, later she starts forming a new personality pretty similar to her previous one.

If Subaru can kill the bishop, he can restore her like he can restore Rem.

Because Emilia isn't going to die.

>yandere
>kawaiugu
ESLfag shitpost butthurt again
>..
leave

Neither rem nor emilia have any sex appeal at all, but rem is best girl.

why does she keep dying then?

Someone is actually willing to vote this? Is she just the best of the worst?

Subaru opts for Polygamy if Emilia agrees

When you rip away a man's happiness, something else will take its place.

Do you want to be on winner's side?
I do

Priscilla is the only sex appa-eel I need

I would vote for felt, down with the nobility, down with the knights, equality for all men, rights of all men.

Of course that all sounds anarchic but reindhardt handles all her affairs so what can possibly go wrong

>No sex appeal

Lies.

Read the manga.

The speeches are rushed as fuck.

Literally what is wrong with that?

>Felt
>Catching up

Trump supporters I swear

Guess the speeches gotta be posted again

>implying Crusch isn't the Trump candidate

>She didn't knew appas were actually red
Just how spoiled is she

Felt said that to piss everyone off.

Her real interest was in saving Rom, she has 0 interest in being queen, nor does she thinks she has any chance to win. She only really thinks that she's there to fill the spot for the prophecy to have "5 candidates to become dragon priestess".

>green girl supporters
literally hitler

>Implying Crush isn't the Napoleon Lucigna needs

Out with you.

She's the chaos candidate!

To bad her personality is ugly enough to ruin her outside appearance.

Because she keeps giving her life for subaru who is reckless and dumb as fuck.

Extremely. Check the Opening. Al feeds her apple slices.

Because Subaru believes Emilia is the heroine of his story, but can only be the heroine.

Reminder that Rem is for cuddling and marrying.

>not loving her spoiled femdom personality

Reminder.

>not taking Lugnica back from the globalists, AKA the Dragon and stomping out the corruption

Rem is for rubbing her erogenous zones.

Crush has a great message/ideology. I think she was bring the kingdom around to greater heights.

Emilia has the best message. I want everyone to be equal

She was also going to marry her childhood friend, who was to become king or at least high in line to become one, before he succumbed to the illness. So she has plenty of knowledge about the royalty.

>This won't get animated.

>wanting to cause a likely civil war
>trying to get your way by threatening genocide

Emilia a shit

No its true, true.

Arc 5, Gluttony toyed with Rem's personality.

EMT's vision of things is fucking childish, I'd rather let the green haired slut win than a girl who can merely contain her emotions.

Well does it matter if she said that just to make people mad if she truly believes it as a little girl forced to live harshly and unfairly treated by the upper class and the privileged?

Crusch is the favorite sure but felt and her ideals is the hero lugunica deserves and needs.

Only subhumans would agree with the stinky whore.

How would Emilia implement ways to stop racism though? It sounds nice, but practically impossible when the devil is literally a half elf..

Actually what she has going for her is the fact that she has Puck, a nuke under her control and could use to protect the country.

All she wants is a fair candidate's race. Her view on equality is there, but it's mostly just a platform she thought of.

Can you do one for Emilia's Speech?

>fan art

Only making my point

How the fuck did these retards even get elected? Is the Dragon or whatever decided this high?

>DISBAND THE ARMY WE ONLY NEED PEACE LEL
>If I become ruler I will just keep everything to myself and don't give a shit about anything else
>I will destroy this country If I become it's ruler
>Only the strong may live in this country the weak can fuck right off

This kingdom is fucking doomed.

So, there really is no end to her suffering?

she can threaten to nuke the country if everyone doesn't become equal

This is dangerous thinking. if you start allowing elves to live with everyone, they'll start terrorist attacks.

>Fan art

That's arc 2 of the manga you dipshit