What actual evidence do you have that Jews rule the world?

What actual evidence do you have that Jews rule the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34LGPIXvU5M
youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I personally rule the whole world

btw earth is flat

A lot of these people are just apart of the TV network. Hardly what I'd call ruling the world.

There is no evidence. Sup Forums btfo.

>lesser brethren

I understand. you have no moral compass whatsoever and you cant rreealise how bad things are [redpill]

Which means there are dinosaurs in space now!

Also, merchant flag noticed.

Again, they're just a bunch of nobodies in the terms of world domination. Sure, they can influence what you think, but that won't work if you simply ignore them.

Well, OP?

holy rare

this one is definitely a proxy, i doubt malawi even has internet

All the billionaire CEOs of America are Jews. They are basically the deep-state.

like in this post -> They've bought out our entire political system.

>the media is irrelevant to the way people think and vote en masse

They run the entire USA. This is their nation, not the whites.

Goyim, if we ruled the world, there would be no Arab nations, no financial crises and no foreskins

Also anime featuring samurai would be illegal, bacon would have been banned and Canada would have been a military superpower. Basically if jews really controlled everything, you would notice. Or maybe nobody would

So you're going to ignore everything around you? TV, film, music, internet, news, radio, magazines, freaking billboards and posters, all of it? You're really downplaying just how saturated we are in it. You'd have to go full hermit mode to escape it.

the media feeds the propaganda machine
youtube.com/watch?v=34LGPIXvU5M

leaf stop it, you're making me feel bad about Canada.

You don't control the whole world, but you control the USA and the EU, basically.

have you sheeple confirmed any of this or did you just skim through it and save it?

>144183368

they do control the world
they built there banks in almost every country in the world
>they control the USA and EU
that's how it appears to be, because the choose these two as world super powers
when they collapse, they will make China the world's new super power

>he asked a question
>WHAT A FUCKING SHILL WTF

your only god is money, so quit with all the this or that. if you can scam money from it you are with it; as much as you can get your diseased rat claws on. Revelations 2:9 and John 8:44-47. Yahweh warned of you. Your curse is His blood.

Implied he isn't willing to do the work himself. Also, can't speak for everyone, but I generally take Merchant posting as a sign that someone isn't being serious. Also

>Sheeple

And that is just the media. Then there are the legislation, court, banks and lobbyist. Only thing they don't control from the inside is the military because... well because that actually requires work to raise in ranks but that doesn't matter because they're in control of the system looking over the military.

We'll see if China accepts the jews or not. I think China and Russia are showing signs of anti-semitism, if not full-blown anti-semitism. I'm pretty sure the Jews don't run Russia, however. They are currently engaged in a Proxy war with both Jewmerica and Israel.

Its easy to confirm, any large corporation will have a jew. What they're failing to convey is that Jews are hired much more than their 2% population ratio. For instance, they make up a fourth of all Harvard students, making them over 1000% more likely to be accepted into Harvard than other races.

how do you know they are anti-Semitic?
is it because you watch (((the media)))

never implied he didn't do the work, just asked him. Behind every joke is a statement unless its completely random. what are the odds someone posts a merchant but has 0% intention of calling them a shill/jew?

do you a source thats confirmed?

lol, yes, the media hates Russia and the media is Jewish, so you can put 2 and 2 together here if you want to, but there are more direct reasons as well, Putin paid off Russia's debts to the Rothschilds (only very bad goyim pay off all their debts), and he subsequently kicked out all the Rothschild banks from Russia. He's currently engaged in a proxy war with Israel and the kike-CEO deep-state of Jew-merica. Based on actions, and not words, there is nothing more anti-semitic than that.

fair enough

what about China? did they do the same thing?
I doubt that

Nazis:
>Jews have all the money
>Jews have all the power
>Jews run the world

Nazis just flat out admit they're nothing compared to Jews.

aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

yea, where is that 30 billion dollar putin networth? he invests all over in ever world market to make money for him and his cronies you dumb fucking commie fuck

the nazis almost beat the entire brainwashed planet kike

I don't know. I'm just a casual observer of the world's geo-politics. I'm beginning to sense that China is tired of the USA being on top and the USA telling them what to do. It depends how aware of the JQ they are. Working with the Jews means they will drain all your blood and then move on to another nation. Is China aware of this fact? I don't know.

It's been proven, you BTFO

they don't
they're just a tiny group who christcucks let in
exactly.
kikes are useless pawns
feel better, Mr. Jew?

If any other country preformed the attack on the USS Liberty, there would have been consequences.

Jews are gypsies. Also, they didn't control the world back then. They also don't control the whole world today (but they are closer now than ever before). They have the USA as Jew-enablers basically which is why they are so dominant on the world stage.

The story of the toad and the scorpion is very close to Jews in general. They need your help and if you ignore your better judgement and help them, they end up fucking you over.

>Israel controls American foreign policy
>American foreign policy controls the world

Yep

Now post everybody involved in those industries who isn't Jewish. The list would be 100x larger. Your logic is flawed.

>China is tired of the USA
that's just the juice; they juiced the US to the limit, time to juice another country
basically China has a Rothschild bank

You mean like low-wage camera workers and tech crews and janitors? The CEOs, the vice presidents, the executives, and the main spokespeople are all Jews. Every important position is given to a Jew. I'm sure it's only goy-incidence.

"Control the media and you control the thoughts of the masses."
Also, look into Rothschild banking clan for the obvious and irrefutable proof of Jewish heritage ruling the entire world with a money system the Kikes essentially made up.

At least chinks are visibly different. Makes it much harder for jews to blend in and take over

Shh, he's only 7 years old. Rookie edgelord.

It all depends on how red-pilled China's leaders are. There are certainly enough modern day examples now of nations being destroyed by Jews. If it really came down to it, there is nothing stopping China from seizing control of the Rothschild bank and removing it, quite like of Duterte did. I hope they do, when the time is right.

>muh liberty

Stupidest fucking argument ever. If it were anyone but Israel that sank the ship for the reasons they did, you'd praise it as a move of military genius. Always grinds my gears to see retards post it as if it's a trump card...

This. A lot of the problem with USA is that Jews look like Americans. When you see a Jewish bitch on TV talk about the need to get rid of the 2nd amendment already, it just looks like a concerned American women trying to talk some sense into fellow Americans. Imagine some Arab coming on TV telling white Americans to de-arm themselves. We'd say "FUCK NO, ACHMED."

>genetically white person says stuff (ME and Eastern Europe is DNA marker for Jewish)
>reeee they're not white because of the religion and because of my arbitrary rules for whiteness

>No, you see Israel attacking a blatant American supply ship and killing 10 Americans was actually a GOOD thing!
You are a semitic cock sleeve.

What? If anyone else deliberately bombed a US vessel, there would be a global shitstorm. Israel gets a pass because... who really knows why.

And why was it a stroke of genius, lmao? It was a harmless spy ship. Every country spies on each other. Jews deliberately shot at us, our "allies."

>implying it wasn't a last second decision that their entire operation hinged upon
>implying it wasn't the right strategic move in the end
>implying the US or any other nation wouldn't do the exact same thing in that scenario

It was a recon vessel that picked up the offensive radio commands and Egypt was listening and could be given the info by the ship. Anyone with a brain would take it out.

Again your only gripe is it was Jews.

Glad you admit to putting Israel above "your" own country you fucking kike.

>leave Sup Forums for a few months
>come back to see people that are barley redpilled
WHERE ARE MY PEOPLE AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM

officially trash thread

Lol, so you are just butthurt. Once you can admit it was the right move, then we can talk. I can't blame them for making the right choice. We put a spy vessel in an active warzone, not my right to be butthurt it got taken out.

Should I be angry at the US for shooting down Iranian recon drones?

Hmmm? Jews do look different, if you look for it and you know the genetic markers. The hook nose is the obvious one (and most of the TV-jews get a nose-job anyway), but there are also facial structure differences. Even the way they talk and act is different. If you pay attention to it, you will see it, but for most people, their light skin is enough for make them seem like white people.

You have to remember that most Americans are actually ignorant people. They wouldn't be able to tell an Indian man from an Arab man.

I implore you all to watch this series, share with your beloved volk, and fight with us before it is too late!!

Part 1: youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8
Complete series: youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

We gave Israel their nation. We helped them and continue to help them. We are currently still said to be "allies" for unknown reasons, since we are the only ones helping them and receive nothing in return. Shooting the Liberty was retarded by them.

>but that won't work if you simply ignore them

I like you leaf.

Jews are dishonorary non-whites

>Should I be angry at the US for shooting down Iranian recon drones?
No. But Iran would have the right to be Angry at the US and cease relations with them.
Why are we Israels ally again? How does it benefit us?
I can't help but remember that we never bothered with the middle east and it's pointless wars until we became a "steadfast ally" to israel.
Seriously, what do we get out of continued associations with the traitors nation state that is israel?

I'm up to part 6 at this point and it's definitely the best organized and edited red pill I've seen. Just disregard the shitty animated segment of the first part. The rest of it is solid.

Unknown reasons, nothing in return....

Lol what a fucking retard. Go learn a bit about our alliance with Israel before you post crap you read on Sup Forums as fact. If you can’t see the blatantly obvious crap we get from them, you’re either lying or a fool.

Lol, another retard.

Iron dome data for one. Gave us THAAD
And the weapons they MUST buy with the “aid” we give them gets all the data sent back to us as well. We literally get to test our weapons on sand niggers because of them...

They run banks and federal reserve, if thwy had no banks and no fed I would not say they ran the us.

>We literally get to test our weapons on sand niggers because of them
Please stop posting with the American flag. Kindly use an Israeli proxy or at least put on the name "JewishCockSleeve" each and every time you post.

What do mean? Israel would not even be a nation right now without the US. You are a tick feeding off the US. If the USA were to disappear, you would soon follow.

Israel aka jews own all the capital of the usa.

Lol fuck off, edgelord. You got btfo by someone who knows more than you. Just because it’s an anonymous forum doesn’t mean I need to protect your little feelings from getting hurt.

I live in the US you glorious retard. And ya, We helped them get created. Now we have a proxy in the ME to test all our shiny new weapons and counter Russian influence they exert through Iran and Syria. All while holding a leverage chip against SA. You stupid underage faggots never can grasp something so basic, it astounds me. You just resort to crying

Jews run the USA do you deny this?
I can prove it, google jew, facebook jew, hollywood jew, media jew etc..now FUCK OFF KIKE

>Lol fuck off, edgelord.
It's edgy to say we shouldn't test weapons on innocent Palestinians now?
Do you even know what edgelord means?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff
"Patriot Act"

Lol, so you are a little underage twat. Kindly kill yourself. “Le jews Control Le world!!!!”

>innocent Palestinians
Hahahah

I'm sorry, I think I missed the joke.

Look inward.

This is not a meme your only valid response as a Jew is that itbdoesnt matter if Jews own the USA because they are the same as if whites did.

>not a meme
Hahaha you got convinced by infographs posted on an anime imageboard?!

Do you have a point or do you just spam baseless insults?

Correct. Well, practically all.

>I live in the US you glorious retard. And ya, We helped them get created. Now we have a proxy in the ME to test all our shiny new weapons and counter Russian influence they exert through Iran and Syria. All while holding a leverage chip against SA. You stupid underage faggots never can grasp something so basic, it astounds me. You just resort to crying

You are fucking stupid. Th US is the Jew's proxy nation, not Israel you dumb goy, hahahah. You are fucking stupid if you think you're the one in control with this situation.

Hard to refute baseless claims past pointing out they’re full of shit, buddy. After that point you just kept calling me a joke and crying.

That's why the average IQ in Israel is 120.

Oh wait it's 90