US Mass Shootings

Don't blacks do the most mass shootings in the US?
Or is gang crime not labeled as mass shootings?
I find it hard to believe that with the 50-100 dead every weekend in Chicago that they don't do the most mass shootings.
Can Sup Forums help me solve this mystery?

Please help me Sup Forums

Here you go OP

Thank you very much user!
Please take this (you) and this tarot pepe as compensation for your services.

That's the best Android 18 cosplay I've seen. Any more?

They don't include 'gang related' crimes in many mass shooting statistics. Mother Jones, for instance, has been keeping statistics, and they leave 'gang crimes' out of it. They do this to make it look like a white problem.

Funny enough, when you correct for population size, Asians, Blacks, Mexicans and Muslims still outpace whites in mass shootings, even when they exclude the types of crimes minorities are more likely to commit. Black and Mexican (including all south americans in that term) violence is what's really making this nation unsafe. Muslims too, but they're such a small part of the population that it's not too bad.

Also, Android 18 is my waifu.

Who is the semen demon?

>Or is gang crime not labeled as mass shootings?

This.

Muritards dont count gang crime as a valid statistic against gun control, but the funny partis that, whenever the media says Murica has a gun problem then Trumptards say things like ¨BUT MEXICO HAS A BIGGER GUN PROBLEM LOOK AT ALL THOSE CARTEL GANGS SHOOTING EACH OTHER, HERE IN BURGERISTAN WE ARE JUST FINE LOOK AT THIS STATISTICS, OHH YEAH WE ARE NOT COUNTING CHICAGO OR DETROIT CAUSE THATS JUST GANGS KILLING EACH OTHER SO THOSE DONT COUNT¨

The mental gimnastics these inbreed hillibillies pull out is hilarious.

Depending on the agenda, people flip flop on what data they are presenting. There is not a strict legal definition for what constitutes a mass shooting, being as broad as injuring 4 or more people in a single or related instances to as strict as killing 4 or more people in a single incident. The gun violence archive takes a broad approach and includes gang violence, as shown here.
Other groups take a much more restrictive approach and choose to omit it. This allows many politicians and statisticians a lot of leeway when reporting figures. Want a large number for total mass shootings to push for gun control, take a broad definition. Want to claim it is only white men committing the mass shootings, take a narrow definition. It is bullshit and since it is rarely explicitly stated how you are defining mass shootings, it can be used to deliberately mislead the public.
Be skeptical of all stats and make sure to read the foot notes for the source and caveats. If they don't tell you, assume they are lying and call them out.

>Officer, I swear I thought she was 18

Delete this now goy.

The thought of a mexican demeaning Americans as hilbillies from his favela on a 8 year old laptop just makes me chuckle.

Android 18

MUH DICK

half-inflated soccer balls in his dirt lot yard

lol nice lazy eye

according to JudaismTimes, there have been 276 mass shootings in the U.S this year

It's not that hard to understand.

When they're talking about individual cases, they publicize the fuck out of a white guy shooting a bunch of people, the classic white-guy-rampage. When they're talking about the overall number of mass shootings, they count every time a niggers shoot each other so that it sounds mass shootings in general sound like a bigger problem than they are.

"mass shootings" are mostly terror attacks by CIA
we have a shit ton of people owning shotguns, hunting and assault rifles
NO MASS SHOOTINGS AND WE'RE DUMB SLAVS/TATARS WHATEVER

>Don't blacks do the most mass shootings in the US?
Yes.

>Or is gang crime not labeled as mass shootings?
Libshits pretend any shooting event where more than 3 people are hit is a "mass-shooting" for their meme statistics and SPOOKY SCARY GRAPHICS that circulate endlessly across the toilet bowl of Buzzfeed and Faceberg. The reality is, this isn't the same classification the FBI uses, which is four or more deaths. And it doesn't matter how libshits try to parse the data to try and pretend evil white people are more dangerous than Tyrone, blacks commit 80% of gun murders and that includes mass-shootings.

The same weekend that Dylan Roof shot up a church in Charleston, a nigger shot up a playground in NOLA and hit something like 30 people. Which one made the news? Roof, because the nigger had worse aim.

>I find it hard to believe that with the 50-100 dead every weekend in Chicago that they don't do the most mass shootings.
They do. Nearly all gun murders happen in just six cities, all of which are majority black.

But you would never know that because Jews run the media, obfuscate data, and do it because they hate white people and want to disarm them so they can keep their Semitic hegemony over America without fear of future reprisal.

Can't unsee. Suspension of reality terminated.

Source: Gun Violence Archive

>tfw no android waifu
>tfw you will never experience the pleasure of a bionic being forcing you to suck on her clit
WHY EVEN LIVE

HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

would absorb to create the ultimate lifeform if you know what I mean

The stats are manipulated

When they want to shit on the US overall for gun violence, they include blacks

When they want white men to be the most dangerous threat in the US, they start after 9/11 and don't count anything drug, gang, or domestic violence related

And they NEVER adjust for the proportion of the population

HOL UP *smacks lips* das raycis! *bobbles head* We wuz androidz n sheeeeit befor the MAN white washed us. Uh HUHHH. Das rite. Read it and weep witeboi. *crunches watermelon*

kind of like the 'since september 12th 2001 white people have committed more terrorist attacks in the usa' articles.

everyone agrees the usa doesn't have a gun problem it has a nigger problem.

>Don't blacks do the most mass shootings in the US?
I'd say yes but they don't get reported in Crip hoods and whatnot and it depends on how you define mass shooting
>I find it hard to believe that with the 50-100 dead every weekend in Chicago that they don't do the most mass shootings.
Even though blacks account for like 13% of the population they're over 50% of the CONVICTED mass murderers, with the majority of alleged murders never going to trial, therefor not counted on the kill list.
However, Mexicans are quickly giving the blacks a run for their money
Next time some one brings up mass shootings just counter with mass murders, and let them know most of the murders happen in gun fee zones.

never before have I wished to be a bald midget with no nose who gets beaten nearly to death on a regular basis

yes m'kay. life will become so much better when we have mass beheadings, mass graves, rape gangs m'kay, maybe a few drug cartels running the government, human trafficking and sacrificing virgins to the volcano gods exactly like back when everything was normal m'kay

Ah yes.

The classic blame black people after a white person does a mass shooting.

Can't have the general public thinking white people kill people too!

Black people mainly shoot other black people that kinda deserve it. White people shoot groups of strangers.

No, the media is pulling a classic lets pretend this is a crime that only white christian males keep committing when in fact it's blacks. lets also take away freedoms from white people because blacks people can't control themselves.

I've actually had some leftist recite that statistic to me once. I just said "why since sept 11th?". I mean, picking that date just shows that they're cherry picking their statistics. And if anything, it implies that Bush's response to 9/11 actually worked, which I doubt most leftists would agree with. Even I don't agree with it.

The appropriate response is always, "weird, why did you pick that date?".

Exactly. Gang violence or crime in shitty neighborhoods aren't the same thing as mass shootings in public places.

Comparing them is right autism.

If you have 400 Euros you can fuck her.

>attacking the source and not addressing the point
From the website itself:

"Gun violence and crime incidents are collected/validated from 2,500 sources daily – incidents and their source data are found at the gunviolencearchive.org website.

1: Actual number of deaths and injuries
2: Number of INCIDENTS reported and verified"

To be fair, 9/11 is a massive outlier as far as body count. Important to include as an event, but if we are going off casualties it would introduce far too much variance.

your shitty culture isn't helping, homegoy.
>Whites do have out own internal battles with which to contend without babysitting your child asses in adult bodies.
>no one is making you stay in the US other than your vocation as a skilled victim who stays for 'gibs' and sympathy. you are the epitome of the perpetual, professional victim
>sucks to b u

Yeah, I get how it's a statistical outlier that throws off the averages. But, I mean, so is a 50-person killing spree. And if you consider there were 19 hijackers, and they killed 3,000 people, that's only about 160 people per hijacker. Those numbers are in line with, for instance, Timothy McVeigh or similar high profile mass murders.

>Comparing them is right autism.
No it's a valid comparison since they're both relating to the topic of gun control.
A mass shooting is shooting to kill more than 3 victims at once, doesn't matter if it's nigger on nigger or stranger n stranger.

Because the guns have to be legal and licensed in the narrative to serve the agenda for gun control. Blacks are placed in the narrative of gangs and thugs who get their guns illegally, which foils the gun control plan. That's why the news freaked out and denied it when it was suggested Paddock had stolen weapons. Didn't aim the narrative on target. The target is removing legal guns.

Side not: black gangs in reality get their guns from cia gunrunning.

Fair enough. Personally I would like to see both numbers in order to get a more complete view of the data. Of course these people make a living off of hiding the raw data from the general public and only presenting the results of their analyses.

Depends on the definition you apply. Mass shootings can be as broad as injuring 4 people, as strict as a single shooter killing 4 or more, or somewhere in between. We need to nail down a definition or else it will forever remain as obscure as "assault rifle."

Also, they want to stomp strong white males down because they know they are their biggest obstacles toward globalism.