NRA WANTS GUN CONTROL NOW

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-05/nra-caves-bump-fire-stocks-says-they-should-be-subject-additional-regulations

FUCK THE NRA

Other urls found in this thread:

contact.nra.org/contact-us.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing I've never donated to them now. Fuck 'em.

it is almost like you did not expect this coming.

Well no shit why does any civilian need an assault rifle. All you need to kill home invaders and robbers are shotguns and pistols there is no reason to own an assault rifle other than to bring to the shooting range for fun

t. reddit

>you are retarded I'd you did expect this
>you are retarded if you think banning and expensive shoe lace is anything to get upset about.
>you are retarded

Looks like this is the beginning of the end.
Better start selling my collection while while it's still legal and while there's still a demand.

Good argument

>stand up and fight
>fight comes
>...
shoot the current nra execs and replace them

If everyone from this website spent all their time arguing with dirty rat shills like you then we would be here 24/7

nigger rifle association bunch of fucking cucks

>we should have bump stocks

Hitting country musicfags was a genius move. I'm only surprised whoever (((the elites))) actually are didn't do it sooner.

WTF I LOVE BUMP STOCKS NOW

Not an argument
Go get a job faggot

That’s why I joined GOA instead, my grandpa told me the NRA were a bunch of cucks just looking after themselves.

>BANNING STUPID SHIT YOU COULD EASILY BUILD IN YOUR GARAGE WILL SURELY WORK AND WON'T POPULARIZE IT FOR FUTURE KILLERS

>BANNING STUPID SHIT YOU COULD EASILY BUILD IN YOUR GARAGE WILL SURELY WORK AND WON'T POPULARIZE IT FOR FUTURE KILLERS

>we should have bump stock

Better to have them subject to some regulation than made illegal altogether.

Nyt and dems are demanding FULL REPEAL of 2A. Funny considering bumpers got ok under obama right?

They want you dead.

she's cute

who

>be elite
>send in one of your white male cucks
>kill drumpf supporters
>blame drumpf supporters and take their guns
>accuse white people of being terrorists
>white people are now evil and without guns

liberals, traitors from within. A nation can withstand any enemy but not traitors from within.

Liberals can kills us all, who are we going to ask for help? niggers?

>ever trusting the NRA

your bots a bit busted

FUCK THE NRA!

BAN ALL GUNS
A
N

A
L
L

GUNS

This, 3D printers exist now. You can achieve the save result as meme stocks by putting a rubber band on the trigger

fuck off shill its 4 d chess

Its common sense since full auto is already illegal

Tell those faggots what you think
contact.nra.org/contact-us.aspx

>republican flag

sup paul ryan

Too bad for liberal faggots, but bump stocks can be made in 1 hour in any good 3D printer. It's just a piece of plastic.

Well yeah, what do they carr, it's not a gun, but an accessory. The NRA lobby masters don't care about 3rd party add-ons. Maybe the gun accessories lobby should pay more to the GOP if they want to see their interests defended

Rifles are used in fewer crimes than handguns and are superior for hunting, wildlife defense, and regardless the right to keep and bear them is a constitutionally protected right.

>bump stock is a gun
>banning bump stocks is gun control

Would banning kangaroo pouches have any impact on kangaroos?

they are kind of a meme accessory.

>Bump fire stocks get b&
>Owo what's this???

This
Can't forgive them or Reagan for the NFA

Thankfully its only bump stocks

Gun Owners of America have not cucked out.

I'd be willing to trade bump stocks for National Right-to-Carry reciprocity. San Fran Nan and Dianne Frankenstein won't like it, but TOUGH. Anyone who pushes a straight bump stock ban at the NRA needs to get fired

There are PLENTY of (non mexican) hispanics, and asians that identify with you. It's not as bleak as you may think.

Just now figuring out that the (((NRA))) is controlled opposition. Wait until you figure out the (((Republicans))) are all actually Marxists.

>First they came for the assault rifles, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not own an assault rifle.
>Then they came for the handguns, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not own a handgun.
>Then they came for the right to free speech, and I did not speak out—
Because I was a Liberal.
>Then they came for me—and there was no one left to defend me.

Gee this image sure is getting posted a lot might wanna make it a little less obvious Shlomo

Warned Sup Forums years ago that the NRA was a controlled group to condense gun rights to a single controllable 'club' who act as spokesmen for all gun owners.

you just know that one day, the left will win and you will lose your guns. its just a matter of time. dont expect republican to have a spine

they are unwilling cuckolds

so... actual cuckolds

>tools whose only use can be to make something into an illegal gun
>should be subject to additional regulations
Are you stupid, boy?

I was really hoping for a firm response from the NRA but they've revealed themselves to be cucks like everyone else. GOA it is then from this point forward.

both are actual cucks

ah-bloo-bloo

>Not 3D printing a bump fire stock.

needs to be strong

>full auto weapons are illegal
>NRA on board with making tools that convert weapons to full auto illegal
What's wrong?

Wow man so deep, almost as deep as your asshole.

it doesn't matter. nobody stands up for the white man anymore. if you complain that the boot is too tight on your neck (((they))) destroy you completely.
the demoralization and intimidation is so complete that whites have become totally incapable of coalescing into a united political entity. if whites can't do something so simple, then why should we expect juan and chong to stick up for us when it really gets bad?
it's an absurd fantasy. hope for the hopeless.

make your voice heard

No one needs a bump stock. What a retarded gimmick. Cant hit anything except an unarmed crowd. Can't traverse fire accurately. Useless.

then why not ban these too? the line has to be drawn somewhere or else piece by piece every freedom you have will be stripped until there is nothing left but a totalitarian state enforced by violence, against which you are utterly powerless.

Quoth the Leaf, never more

probably going to make bumpfire stocks a nfa item

The 2nd amendment was for protection against a corrupt government, and if your arms are not in some way proportionate to theirs, you are fucked.

Find a rock solid line not to cross. Agree upon it. We should be armed on par with police, gangs, and military. This protects us against tyranny and mayhem. Bump stocks and converted semiautos do not fill this function. Machine guns maybe, but as they are crew served maybe the current laws on registration are fine. But bump stocks give uncontrollable fire.

>Liberals: NRA is an evil corrupt corporation that only cares about making money!
>NRA: Actually, we've considered your argument and we agree. Having more limitations on guns would help us sell even more guns, like it did last time.
>Liberals: FUCK YOU!

>>and take their guns

It's your gun. Why would you give it to them you cuck

Bump fire stocks are retarded, they destroy your accuracy, the only thing they're good for is... well, firing loads of rounds at a crowd

>NRA
>National Rifle Association
>gun rights group
>is limiting gun rights

That

Yes, we should have the bump stock because the inevitable copy cats will use it. This will reduce the effectiveness of the shooting spree, just like an automatic rifle would