What do you think about her?

what do you think about her?

She's an unlikable bitch. Her husband as well. Nearly every character is unlikable in this shit series.

Like an anime version of this girl

This series is one of the few that has ntr and still makes me hard. Probably because the husband is a murderer.

She looks hot
>beautiful-girl

kek

Are you blind?

Fat slut

She is hot.

Sadly, she doesn't just dump her husband to slut around full time.

not enough tits
need more nips

She's fighting the good fight.

She shouldnt dump him, otherwise it wouldnt be cheating

What she should do is have sex with other men besides the chicken guy

I'm hoping for a threesome ending.

I hope she dump both chicken boy and her husband to be the gangbang slut she is.

Slut married to edgy sakamato

I like her boobs.

She doesn't even have the same eye color or hair or face fuck off 3dpd

Has it updated since the President came for a visit?

I dislike her but love how her fucking white knights got BTFO so hard they committed sudoku.

The only good character is the assassin husband who is unlucky to be surrounded by raging rapists, whores and sluts.

The art of this is the kind of art that just sends an electric shock straight to your dick and makes it harder than ever. I just get so irremediably and helplessly horny when i read it, just like when i read something by Raita, Okumoto Yuuta or Naruhodo

>The only good character is the assassin husband.
Fucking this. He needs a good ending.

>He needs a good ending.
This kind of series doesn't end good for anyone. And he is actually falling in love with the bitch, which will only make him suffer.
At least chicken boy is surely going to get killed.

Being husband is suffering.

Raped by a psycho bitch since childhood make him dislike sex.
Then gets a based mentor who has to kill because psycho bitch doesn't wants husband to be like the mentor.
On top of that wife is a huge whore who thinks he cheats on her right after having sex and leaving to go to work.

Also the chicken prick is annoying.

dumb whore that should suck my small dick

Chicken prick needs to fuck off. He just wants to quick lay, and could get it from a prostitute.

sweaty armpit

>chicken prick is annoying
I'm just waiting for the moment when he'll get BTFO by the husband. That slap in the face was too good already.

Am I the only one who likes chicken boy?

He is in love

There is something about this girl that makes my dick harder than diamonds.

What is it Anons?

He is also getting raped by the red head currently.

Why does everyone want his dick so much?

Why cant they let the poor dude alone, all he wants is to assassinate

No clue, also chicken boy and wife are going at it again after the wife saw assassin dragging the red head away from their apartment.

Wife is a sex maniac

But at least her lust will be sated by the chicken guy

>sated by the chicken guy
Probably not. Husband fucked her silly.

kek

Chicken boy's dick isn't even half the size Husband's dick.

>people still haven't dropped this

you guys ever read the comments on the sites that host this manwha?

holy shit, I've never seen so many assblasted people calling for a girl to get murdered or raped like the "fat pig she is"

>complaining about comments asking for murder and rape on a murder and rape manga
You're the most retarded though.

>holy shit
Kill yourself.

Savage

Probably one of the most shittiest characters i've ever read. What a massive slut jesus christ, she doesn't deserve anything.

There are people who defend her fo real.

I know I should hate pig bitch but I find her shenanigans too entertaining to hate her. Same for Ha-ree I actually just want pig bitch and husband to kiss and make up. or husband to run off with a man

Hello summer anons.
This is neither anime nor manga. Please fuck off elsewhere with your korean webcomic shit.

did you come into this thread just to post this? how bored and alone are you, user

Don't bump, just report and move on I know it's ironic, but I can deal with some iriony in order to make people at least think twice before posting in on of these threads

I like her big shaggy boobs

>Threesome
>Wife, Husband, & Delivery fag
Fuck No.
I don't care about with who the Husband ends up with. But that delivery fag must be die in horrible ways by the end of series.

Chicken boy is fucking her silly currently in which the wife is losing her mind with pleasure. This all started with jealousy and misunderstanding which seems to be the M.O.for this series.

She's disgusting.

She is just letting her self go.

Husband make her have parkinson with just his fingers alone.

In the last chapter she was leading him to do the chores and he came the moment he put it in.

He can't even compare.

Eh, the wife's expression tells a different story.

She's just literally using chicken boy as a sex toy, nothing else. Hell, it looks like she even wants him to murder red-head because she saw her being clingy to husband.

I want Murderer husband to fuck Chicken delivery guy.

This

Right back at you, her expressions are extreme ahegao with husband and normal ahegao with chicken.

(You)

>Yaharishit

yeah

She is a bitch that knows that her placed is being dominated and enslaved by a superior male.

gook and chink comics are allowed.

This guy is just too based.
How come he ended up being the cucked one?