Trump to announce he will 'decertify' Iran nuclear deal

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-iran-deal-nuclear-decertify-announcement-when-date-latest-news-a7985581.html

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED IRAN GET FUCKED OBAMA GET FUCKED MUSLIMS

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
disquietreservations.blogspot.ch/2011/11/british-and-us-governments-installed.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2012/04/07/world/middleeast/iran-timeline.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watch the documenty "Zero days" if you want to know more about the relations between isreal and usa vs iran nuclear program
really great documentary that opens ur eyes to how powerful usa really is

Zio-Trump and his supporters are the ultimate good goys.

This is good news but they already got the cash, didn't they? Will he introduce new sanctions on those sand niggers too?

Good boy. Daddy Bibi is proud of you.

This

>This is good news but they already got the cash, didn't they?
That was Iran's own money, which USA kept as frozen assets.

>Will he introduce new sanctions on those sand niggers too?
Why don't you cunts sanction Saudi Arabia for once? You know, the guys who orchestrated 9/11 on you?

>This is good news
kek

>le God Emperor is based! Israel are the good guys! Thank Yahweh that those filthy antisemites Barack Hussein and John Kerry are gone, and we have Trump (11 Jewish grandchildren) in instead!

Worst. Deal. Ever.

>GET FUCKED IRAN
Oh no now they'll go back to making nukes! How horrible for IRan!!!!

Iran will just turn to Russia, China, Pakistan and North Korea, especially considering China will be heavily involved in the rebuilding of Syria.

I wonder why he'd do that

>GET FUCKED OBAMA GET FUCKED MUSLIMS
you repeat yourself

How is this a surprise? He wasn't hiding what he thinks about Iran during the campaign.

If you are surprised in any way it's because you weren't paying attention

Fuck Iran. Fuck Islam

Lots of butthurt Iranians in this thread.

Good, now Iran will start making nukes again and stop the Israeli threat.

Lots of Saudi-kike dick suckers in this thread.

Why?

good goyim!!!

Yeah, I admit I got memed.
It was difficult though. Both Obama and Trump's policies were inconsistent.

>President Obama: avert war with Iran but full-on war against Syria (through Syria)
>Candidate Trump: let's get war against Iran going again, but (maybe) leave Assad alone

I was hoping Trump was just memeing regarding Iran. Turns out he was memeing regarding Syria instead. President Zio-Drumpf is now on the warpath against both. Oh well, at least it's consistent now.

And I still have no regrets supporting him over Hillary because at least there was a chance of good with him. We all knew she DEFINITELY would be pursuing war against both anyway. So no real loss.

>implying they ever stopped

I know, they're everywhere on the board. Most of them under meme flags because if they posted under real ones we'd see 99% of them are US or Canadian flags. They talk so much about how Iran is so great but will never go back there personally.

>ELECT TRUMP DO YOU WANT REALLY WANT A WAR WITH RUSSIA?

>HAH MUSLIMS, CHINA, NK, TALIBAN, BTFO
>WE'LL TOTALLY TAKE EM ALL ON AT THE SAME TIME

How delusional can Sup Forums get?

Don't you fags have anything else to say besides calling everyone who doesn't dickride your shitty theocracy a Saudi, kike, or neocon? Can't you be a little more creative?

Will the whole Middle East just glass itself, already?

Ya'll ready to die in another Middle Eastern War?

Is China /ourguy/?

>Don't you fags have anything else to say besides calling everyone who doesn't dickride your shitty theocracy a Saudi, kike, or neocon?
It's thanks to the Carter administration the IRI even got power in the first place. The USA backstabbed the Shah because he was no longer being an OPEC puppet. Do you want sources, knuckle-head?

>Can't you be a little more creative?
I prefer using evidence to make people more educated. Maybe you should take some krill oil and learn to read, Amerishit.

Christianity is just a distortion of Zoroastrianism. Your entire religion is based off ME religions. Why don't you glass yourself instead, burger? You're basically a colony of kikes and Gulf Arabs at this point.

Why don't the muslims just nuke Israel already. That would definitely start ww3, because everyone will be free and that will cause pure anarchy.

No one here is so gullible as to sincerely believes Iran ever actually stopped or had any intention to stop development of their nuclear programs, do they?
The thing about secret R&D projects is you do your best to keep them secret.

Meh, I respect what Obama.
You got to understand Obama hated the Neoliberal and Zionist faction that dominated foreign policy, but his administration was chock full of them (Secstate Hilary). When they bungled Libya, he ended up not following through on Syria, opting to go with a compromise, and told Bibi to fuck off by refusing to veto a UN condemnation of Israel at the UN when his second term was almost done. Obama made the best of a bad situation, but he was unironically the least Zionist shill president we had so far, including God emperor trump and his puppetmaster Bannon.

Nationalist globalism in action. Iran hasnt touched another country in like 800 years and America does this constantly. If an american goes to iran their people give you free food smokes and gas. The fuck has america ever done for anybody? Fuck all

So will European pussies go along with this, or will companies like Airbus and others tell Trump to fuck off? China and Russia have already said that the deal cannot be repealed on their end - where does Europe stand, though?

So that's a no

thanks for the rec

Up in the air. Legally they have to follow what the US wants, but ultimately Trumps an incompetent buffoon who's ignoring evidence that Iran is noncompliant so it's really up in the air. If they outright reject, we multipolar world now, if they accept they're still our bitch or they're following through on paper but won't enforce them. So who knows?

fuck off, faggot.

this. how do we get all brownies to eradicate themselves?

>these blatant Persian shills

Nice buzzword you imbecile.
The last fuhrer was an incompetent pill popping retard makes sense that the new one is too

Trump is undoing every last bit of Obama legislation, executive orders, etc.

The Obama legacy will soon be erased.

BLUMBPF

Where moron? Only see flags from the kike ridden US crying about people not being a good goyim.

"hurr durr" I doubt you can even understand what I'm pointing at and how the USA initially supported Khomeini. Go back to eating burgers, cunt. The IRI was largely the fault of your dishonorable politicians. Financing and arming Saudi Arabia, initially supporting Khomeini, backing Osama against Soviets, etc., practically all of the ME's madness is the fault of you Amerikikes. Neck yourself.

Diaspora Iranians are obsessed with overthrowing the government though and think they will get the monarchy back.

Kike frog

We've still come out partially ahead. There will be no war in Syria, that's simply a fact. In fact, there won't be a war in Iran either, not with the Russians acting as they presently are.

What Trump is doing is trying to scrape some of his credibility with AIPAC back together and to keep one of his tough-sounding promises. Just as with the last ten months of occasionally taking erratic action but then subtly yielding ground to Assad and Russia, this time you can look forward to Trump trying to get the money back, but then doing basically nothing about Iran's nuclear program.

Assad has won the war and it was definitely in part because Trump cut the rebels off from CIA funding.

Are you enjoying typing this crap as much as I'm enjoying reading it?
>I doubt you can even understand what I'm pointing at
You have not stated anything I didn't already know, and poorly at that.

>hiding behind that flag
Coward fuck.

Russia has betrayed Iran for Saudi Arabia. This is historically the way Russians are.

I wouldn't be surprised if USA has made a secret deal with Russia to split up Iran. The USA wants Khuzestan province, which has a lot of oil such as South Pars Gas Condensate Field, and historically Russia wanted the Northern parts of Iran, like Mazandaran province, given how arable they are. This is why USA supports the Marxist terrorists MEK/NCRI (parent groups), who humorously killed more Americans than the IRI. The USA supports whichever Islamists or terrorists support their economic interests, whether relating to petrodollar or strategically rich locales. USA, since the 70s, has not concerned itself with honor or morality.

So are we past the whole god emperor thing yet? Are we all in agreement that he's just another jew puppet?

>You have not stated anything I didn't already know, and poorly at that.
Most people are not aware the USA backed Khomeini and the IRI. You are a stupid piece of shit that doesn't comprehend the implications of what I am saying. If you understood this, you wouldn't want to constantly intervene and stir more shit.

That has no bearing on the evidence I am stating, leaf.

I don't care if I'm being honest. Trump's doing what I voted for him to do, which is trigger leftists. So long as he does that, I'm good.

I dont understand burgers worship of Israel. They've attacked you multiple times. They rob your wealth. The entire Middle East was allied with you and looked up to you, you then brutally chimped out on them to please Israel, who dont respect you.
This madness will stop one day. Then USA will truly be great again.

>I mean America Hegemony is basically over, but at least leftists GET BTFO, PRAISE KEK!

You're not talking about much evidence. Hiding behind a flag as an Iranian shows that the Iranian posters are insecure. You're not helping yourself.

Also stop with this whole "muh Saudi". Saudi isn't seeking a nuke. They've implied they'll get one if Iran gets a nuke. Iran seeks the protection that a nuke offers for its hegemony project in the middle east. America isn't going to let you because they don't want the Middle East to be ruled by a hegemony. It goes against America's interests. Why don't you just admit that? Just admit Iranians want to have an empire and that the nuke that you're trying to get is a path to it.

Both modern conservatives and liberals are leftists. Read Ted Kacyznski's Manifesto. You think you can preserve communal stability and culture with rapid industrialization? Don't you see it's rapid industrialization that led to globalization in the first place.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit. You stupid goddamn motherfucking asshole. I'll grab your head and smash it to the fucking wall. You are a mockery of everything is, kike. Go to Dubai and "invest more" and talk more about your "conservatism", fucking filthy bastard.

>watch the documenty "Zero days" if you want to know more about the relations between isreal and usa vs iran nuclear program
>really great documentary that opens ur eyes to how powerful usa really is

USA is number one and will stay number one until the End.

I can give the sources:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

disquietreservations.blogspot.ch/2011/11/british-and-us-governments-installed.html

nytimes.com/interactive/2012/04/07/world/middleeast/iran-timeline.html

Summing up the info:
Carter gave million dollars to Khomeini and was becoming dissatisfied with how the Shah was no longer an OPEC puppet, so the USA supported his opponents.

Don't be retarded. Bush triggered lots of leftists by invading Iraq, but he also weakened America and added $3 trillion in debt to do it. It also sucked all the air out of the political process and made it impossible to focus on anything BUT Iraq. If Trump goes the same route with Iran, America country is probably finished, because we're already AT 100% debt-to-GDP. Pic related is the only thing that really matters.

>everything is
everything conservative is*

Nice, you'll fight in the war for him now?

Can't I hate both Iran and Israel? How does letting Iran develop nuclear weapons help anyone besides Iran, besides maybe Russia and China geopolitically? Why would any American or European want that besides "the kikes don't like it?"

When did I ever mention wanting to intervene in Iran? Please show me. Anyway, if you go around shouting "death to america" and proudly proclaim your country's growing nuclear capability, am I non supposed to think of it as a threat? Am I supposed to just lie there any take it?

This is what you get for voting for Zionists.

No one denies that America facilitated a coup against the government of Iran in the 1950s. And it's not relevant if the US supported the new Iranian regime. That's beside the point. America is not against Iran today (since the 80s to be more specific) strictly because of oil. They're against Iran because it wants to create an empire.

Again, stop hiding behind that flag.

>Can't I hate both Iran and Israel?

Kike go home.

>hiding behind a flag
Pussy
>calling someone that hates both Israel and Iran a kike
I'd call you a race traitor, but there's a large chance that you're a dune coon.

None of this is America's concern. Iran is literally 7,000 miles away from the US on the other side of the fucking globe. If you actually care about sand people problems, and you are American, you are a cuck. Our position "toward Iran" should be the same as China or Russia - not really caring at all except if we can make a profit.

>I'd call you a race traitor,

FUCK OFF KIKE

Iran is RED PILLED AND WHITE

>That was Iran's own money, which USA kept as frozen assets.
So let's freeze some more.

Hey, careful now.

Iran was never making nukes. Just look it up. The regime is stupid but not dumb enough to make itself a target by getting nukes.

America WANTS an enemy is what I am implying. USA wants an enemy to justify military spending, since the military has become its own industry. The IRI was initially promoted by the USA, and later some politicians saw the use in always portraying Iran as the enemy for profit.

The USA has never cared about peace. Peace is not profitable and does not promote progress in technologies. Most of our technology was made through war, like the Internet. The US leaders are sick bastards that want war to rev up their economies via bloodshed and forcing OPEC countries to price oil exclusively in USD in order to create more demand for it.

>They're against Iran because it wants to create an empire.
Are you stupid? There is no evidence Iran is trying to create an Empire, fucking idiot. Shia crescent exists as a buffer to slow expansion of Wahhabi ideology, which is the ideology behind all of these attacks in Western Europe.

Please fuck off, and no, I won't do what you tell me.

They chant for death to Zionist control of America. This deal ensures they cannot get a nuke, you should be more threatened with the 300 undocumented nukes Israel has.

>So let's freeze some more.
Spoken like a true kike.

Dude, does your brother go to law school?

Yep, you're a race traitor alright. How does it feel pissing all over your ancestors in blood treason?

i warned you the other day about this

i won't warn you again

go to kike chan and see

Excellent.

Entire Eurasia is increasingly getting under the influence of Russia with steps like these.

The Vozhd reigns supreme.

BEN RHODES ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

can't wait for israeli planes to bomb the fuck out of iran. only reason why this hasn't happened is because we got cucked by obama. we destroyed the syrian nuclear program, we destroyed the iraqi nuclear program, i am 100% confident we can blow the iranian nuclear program the fuck out of existence. this only needs a green light from daddy trump.

>unironically shilling for Israel on Sup Forums
gee I wonder who could be behind this post?

The only thing that I care about is whether they get nuclear technology, because time and again their weapons and technology "magically" makes it into the hands of militants across the Middle East and North Africa. The reckless spread of refined nuclear material and technology would be a legitimate threat to the US and Europe. That's also ignoring the possibility of them combining their nuclear program with ICBM technology. I'm for total nuclear disarmament worldwide. Proliferation is the antithesis of this. It's bad enough that Israel, the Poos, Pakis, and other non-whites have them. We don't need more of this shit in the hands of low-IQ subhumans.

>Iran is evil

This.
Hillary actually was the right choice if you hate kikes.

Not if whites don't keep having kids you fucking idiot.

i unironically agree. tho the liberal american kikes have their schlongs hard for hillary. i guess it's a lose-lose.

k this just looks delicious ur point?

Mad burgershills in chat. Just ignore their water is poisoned by fluoride it isnt their fault. Also why would anyone not support a country with the potential to nuke Isreal? It would be Isreal and Palestine gone in one beautiful mushroom cloud.

Iran is too far for your planes. And your tanker fleet is too small to mount a sizable raid with refueling.
That is why you need the goys on this one.

The world would be a lot safer if someone destroyed the Israeli nuclear programme instead though. Up for some domestic terrorism senpai?

I miss Obama desu. At least he told bibi to fuck off

I am tired of subterfuge used by all sides. This is truly the Kali Yuga. Everything has become about profit and promoting industry, and there is no longer an atmosphere of honor or nobility from any side. Communal stability is sacrificed for the sake of economic prosperity. I just wish the USA stopped using pretexts and be upfront about their interests that relate to petrodollar, Military Industrial Complex, and more.

WRONG.

>the absolute state of american "right wing"
embarrassing.

Cyrus the Great made a mistake sparing your people. You self-victimize yourselves too much, and Purim is based on a lie. There never was a Haman or an Esther. I am tired of you kikes.

tell me more.

Good Lord let this be true.

>tfw its highly likely Europe can tell the US to fuck off for once

I'm legit excited for that to happen

This helps Iran.

They already got most of what they wanted.

Now they'll be able to resume their nuclear program as well.

Trumps opposition to an Iran deal (and yours) is purely cosmetic and ultimately originates from Israel who uses Iran as a foil to distract from domestic issues.

But of course you can't comprehend anything that I say and you'll never contemplate this subject any deeper then your chosen infotainment outlets instruct you to do.