Biggest mass shooting in American history happened three days ago

>Biggest mass shooting in American history happened three days ago
>Barely anyone is discussing it on social media now
>CNN is focusing on a story about an NFL player who made a sexist remark to some reporter

Is the U.S just used to this shit happening and doesn't care anymore or are we part of some sort of psyop experiment?

nobodys discussing the shooting but they are discussing gun control which was the entire purpose behind the shooting

Why should I give a shit about it?

Frankly I'm glad that a bunch of degenerate losers died. Fuck vegas and anyone who goes there.

If the liberals get what they want out of this, the next time they want something they'll just shoot another 50+.

This is why you can never give in to terrorists. Doing so only conditions them to terrorize you.

What should we do? Cry all day and night?

It's the same everywhere else. Look at the big terror attacks in Europe. Everyone forgets it after a week.

The event is over EVERYBODY on my faceberg is calling for gun control though
Not one patriot still has a faceberg and will argue otherwise

wow I just can't believe that you would think that goy this was a terrorist attack committed by isis

The media went from full HURRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRR WHITE PEOPLE GUN CONTROL!!!!!!! to being silent on it.

This means something really fucked up happened, either leftist bullshit or sand niggers were behind it. This should be a god send to the left on this country but they are doing their best to run in the other direction which is incredibly bizarre.

good things kids on faceberg don't legislate

Why doesn't this shit happen anywhere else? It can't be funs. You can buy the same rifles up here, or in most of yurop.

We've already verified he used guns, why does the motive matter anyway?

Part and parcel I'm afraid

Dr. Katz is such a comfy show.

It came out the dude converted to snackbarism after the lefties were already geared up to blame Fucking White Males. Into the memory hole it goes.

Whites deserve death.

Basically racism + power means only whites can be racist

Therefore racism is intrinsically linked with whiteness and naziism.

After generations of brainwashing it is okay to kill white people.

But mostly it is because the solution is unthinkable.

Because they have so fractured the country with their propaganda that people are literally killing each other in the streets.

Our (((media))) is centralized and controlled. By whom I do not know but likely the government. They can't talk about what the propaganda censors won't let them

Try not to cut yourself with that edge.

Uh, faceberg is not 4chins. Antifa can show your boss your posts. If your boss stands up for you antifa/BLM will show up to call the whole business racist. Stupid boomers will believe it.

No one watches TV anymore. Thank god too because we are getting close to a technological singularity and the best way to fuck up the whole thing is to have a oppressive pseudo commie faction in charge.

>50 degenerates died

I'm going to sleep and when I wake up, Kim better have started nuclear winter in califagia

PSYOP

Mandalay Bay is named after poem "Mandalay".

This was reported the DAY BEFORE:

"Foreign secretary Boris Johnson has reportedly been caught on camera part-reciting a colonial poem in a temple in Myanmar before being stopped by an ambassador.

Mr Johnson was said to have begun quoting the opening lines of Mandalay during a visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, the capital of Myanmar.
The poem by Rudyard Kipling is written through the eyes of a retired British serviceman in the country, also known as Burma, which Britain colonised for more than a century.

The Guardian, reporting on the footage due to be broadcast by Channel 4, said the British ambassador Andrew Patrick stopped Mr Johnson mid-flow, and before he recited the line "Bloomin' idol made o' mud/ Wot they called the Great Gawd Budd" - a reference to Buddha.
Mr Patrick is reported to have told Mr Johnson: "You're on mic. Probably not a good idea", to which the Unxbridge MP said: "What, The Road to Mandalay?"

Very strange...

It's all I've been thinking about since the moment it happened.
Though, to be fair, I've obsessively been on Sup Forums non-stop since it happened.