Stock market up 30% since election day!

Stock market up 30% since election day!
Setting records every damn day!

What is Trump's end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-sp-500-just-posted-the-best-record-streak-in-20-years-as-stocks-dig-further-in-to-all-time-highs-2017-10-05
marketwatch.com/story/why-stocks-may-be-on-verge-of-a-melt-up-2017-10-04
marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-markets-velocity-has-the-dow-flirting-with-230000-2017-10-05
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama's budget.

>its a bubble
Until congress passes comprehensive tax reform and repeals Obama Care, this is what is known as a bubble. Prepare accordingly.

Why didn't Obama's budget take effect until Trump was elected?

The stock market rise in the anticipation of Trump being business-friendly and will lower taxes.
He will eventually need to deliver.. otherwise it will crash - I think it will crash no matter what..

Holy shit! We're breaking 20-year records. We've finally turned the corner! #MAGA faster than anyone ever dreamed!

Link: marketwatch.com/story/the-sp-500-just-posted-the-best-record-streak-in-20-years-as-stocks-dig-further-in-to-all-time-highs-2017-10-05

We're in the middle of a market melt-up!

marketwatch.com/story/why-stocks-may-be-on-verge-of-a-melt-up-2017-10-04

Crash with no survivors and trigger the revolution

The market has "velocity."

marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-markets-velocity-has-the-dow-flirting-with-230000-2017-10-05

Hopefully he keeps doing what he's doing and the market goes higher and higher and finally implodes, then says he won't bail anyone out.

Jew bubble is going to eventually pop, trump and nationalism will get the blame, and the US will be moved toward a more globalist model under the new democrat president.

Were you expecting good news?

Looks traded out desu. It's probably about to correct quite a bit. Since it's an all time high, it's gonna be down.

Globalist model?

Do you realize that if the bubble actually pops, the rest of the world will be doomed? We can recover because we still do a decent amount of manufacturing and other things. Europe will become more like Africa than it already is.

I'm screen capping this for when it hits 25,000.

>Do you realize that if the bubble actually pops, the rest of the world will be doomed

Exactly, one economic disaster made to order. Who but one will government will be able to rescue all the peoples of the world?

Tell me, in detail, exactly what constitutes the jew bubble and how it will pop

Nice ID, Chaim.

The beast coming up out of the earth requires its full strength. The time has not yet come, but it is soon.

Yeah but Trump is still pretty nationalistic, assuming he's still in office. He will take the best from Europe and make us the only super power. That or start a world war during all of the chaos and mass produce shit to sell to other countries.

It could fall anytime

S&P 500 companies using debt to buy back trillions in stocks.

>What is Trump's end game?

Crashing this economy. With no survivors.

Do you really think a 30 % rise is justified when everyone's not earning 30 % more money to spend it?

Has nothing to do with it my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
More like what's (((theirs))) end game? I think crashing everything with no survivors and blaming it on Trump.

i continue to lose money

>obamas budget

WOW REALLY MAKES U THINK AND STUFF

A global economic crisis is the last thing globalists want in this current political climate. The only thing keeping people on both sides from revolting is their current comfort in life.

This guy...

nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout

>I think crashing everything with no survivors and blaming it on Trump.
Also what I imagine.

This isn't natural.

He's using the federal reserve to make his buddies super rich. And we all are going to get fucked.

The Fed reserve dumps currency in the market, kuks thinks stocks are worth more so they buy in or buy more. Bubble pops->recession.

((Krugman))

If you want a picture of the future, imagine shekels flowing into Jewish pockets - forever.

t. no economic knowledge guy
>implying president can manage decisions of the fed

Nice bubble you got there

Nice to know the stock market since the 1980s isn't attached to the real economy.

riiiiight

Yea its not like the Fed has been printing the fucking dollar into oblivion.

terrifiyng indeed, 1 sometimes 2% you are surely doomed

Government gives bond to treasury.
Treasury gives IOU to the Fed.
Fed writes a fucking check on an account with a 0$ balance(fraud).
And fucking bam currency out of nowhere. The currency then goes to the banks.
Banks lend it out with interest.
Your kuk ass pays for all of this with your income tax.
Rinse and fucking repeat.

It’s been an incredible 10 months for most, apart from this guy.

trump not addressing the equifax data breach helps. if americans actually knew how much of a financial raping theyll be taking the next few years they would shop less.
65D chess for sure. enjoy your facade

Federal Reserve Act happened in 1912.

Richard Nixon was president from 1953 to 1961 and took us off gold standard.

Bill Clinton was president from 1993 to 2001 deregulated Wall Street and allowed banks to gamble on your money without your permission.

What fucking event happened in the 80s do you think mattered?

It's sad most Americans don't understand what the Fed is, let alone what it's doing to us.

>a cryptokike who beat the market is president
>a literal kike who was the market is treasurer
>booming stock market
what did you expect? trump called the housing bubble years before it happened. they can’t artificially crash it and he knows how to keep it going

Shit I posted Vice Presidency.

Nixon was 1969 through 1974.

The only way to keep it going is to print more money. The system is finite and will collapse under it's own weight, not an if, it's a when.

This is what I get when I type in "economist" in Bing. Is economics the most Jewish profession in the world?

>What fucking event happened in the 80s do you think mattered?
oil crisis ended and nothing overly dangerous was on the horizon or happened for a long time

This, imploding the swamp. 4d underwater backgammon 101

>Is economics the most Jewish
nah mate thats finance and law.
although there are substantial amount of jews in economics, its not at all surprising since its a social science.

that's fuggen genius tho

HES GOING TO CRASH THE MARKET.
WITH NO SURVIVORS.

If your money in the market is in a 401(k) or an IRA, then don't worry about it. If your money is in taxable accounts, be prepared to sell out if the market crashes. As said, it's a bubble.

His entire political future depends on it not crashing, so if it does, he will suffer electorally.

Underrated.

If people had longer memories, blowhards would not spout off as often.

>US stock markets up

>US dollar lost so much those stocks are actually worth LESS now in stable currencies.

It's called inflation, get used to it.

>bubble
That's a manmade effect, any growth for a significant period can be a bubble.

Here are some inflation measures.

exactly this.

When that jew bubble pops... OyVey!

god bless him
buy DFEN

>>US dollar lost so much those stocks are actually worth LESS now in stable currencies.
us dollar lost 30% over the past year?

>doesnt understand how fedex or inflation works
ayyyy

Obama supporters....typical dindunuffin. Bad economy under Obama? Bushs fault. Trump assrapes Obamas regulations, economy roars back to life, now its "m-m-muh Obama budget." Get rekt, kys, and fuck off, shills.

hes being a dumb ass

no one really cares what the US market is in euros or yen

1 euro in 2014 = $1.40
1 euro today = $1.17

wew

The dollar is down slightly relative to the euro, but well within range of what it has been over the past several years, while the stock market has well exceeded the previous years.

Can t_d faggots fucking leave already? Get rid of your cancerous shit and go away

>Trump assrapes Obamas regulations, economy roars back to life
any regulation changes would take more than a year to take any real effect. its called policy lag in economics

Ah yes, Obama's budget. The same one around the near-crashes in August 2015 AND in February 2016. The same budget that literally kept the stock market stuck between 16000 and 18000 for TWO YEARS.

Don't mind that literally the week after Trump was elected, the markets break that cycle and start to skyrocket. Nope, nothing to do with Trump. Nope sir.

Kill yourself, faggot.

It's all about Wall Street.
Nothing for Main Street, USA

Trump said he's going to do something about this. We'll see. NAFTA hit in 1994, but Trump says he's working to fix it. We'll see. He has until 2020 to deliver. We'll see.

I know you're memeing but people out there actually believe that Obama's insane stimulus and record low federal interest rate didn't kick in until he magically left office and Trump got elected

just buy the stock and hold until 2020 you damn retards

>Obama's record low federal interest rate
obama had no power over interest rates

Looks like his false flag worked

What is a fiscal year

Asset price growth is underrepresented in cpi calculations

Whose budget was it for FY 2014, 2015, and 2016?

"Bubble" theory is communist propaganda. I've only heard communists say it. Likely to prepare everyone for the crash when they cause it themselves.

likely, since bubbles are generally caused by keynsian policies which artificially inflate demand. It's usually not big government people who push those policies

What a dumbass.

god bless

Jew

Jew

Jew

Hmmm.....

Oy vey, shuddit down! Best economic president since WWII. The media cannot be allowed to report on this!

T-Trump