Sup Forums is always fucking right

How fucking incompetent can the FBI get? A bunch of retards at their computers figured this shit out the same night the shooting happened and right now the FBI has realized he didn't work alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=Wl3NsVbIAKQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn6NV4LpJ14
youtube.com/watch?v=FDKQHZ0ltog
youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was israel

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary

>A bunch of retards at their computers figured this shit out the same night the shooting happened and right now the FBI has realized he didn't work alone?
The FBI is either incompetent or dragging their feet purposely. Either way they're worthless.

If it turns out to be an arms deal then I'll never doubt Sup Forums ever again

I think we can agree at this point that if Hillary had been elected this never would have happened. We would have had widespread weapons confiscation and those people would still be alive.

Muslim convert. If it turns out to be ISIS we need to hold it over the Shitlibs heads

The schills are getting so obvious

I know, but we have to keep pushing forward. The only way to beat the cash Russia is pumping into this site is to post as individual supporters of Hillary.

>city people
>hillary
You mean niggers and cucked snowflakes

> A bunch of retards at their computers figured this shit out
Sup Forums don't "figure shit out", they just assume the opposite of what the media writes.

Shits gonna hit the fans soon boyos
Protect your loved ones
Protect yourselves

Fuck off shill

Oh wow you’re very new.

>dragging their feet purposely

Yea how is that even relevant to OP's thread, blatant at this point

not an argument

This is a bot, I've seen this comment a gorrillion times

Even my normie FB friends knew it was too much work for it to be just one person

It's worth reminding everyone here that Hillary Clinton got almost three millions votes more than the Republican candidate. If Murica was a proper democracy, then she would be president now.

So, people without culture voted for Hillary, and people who know how to survive, hunt, and obey the law voted Trump?

>The Jews told us it wasn't the Jews
>18 fucking Israelis at the concert who are a-ok and on their way back to shekel land
Hmmm.

Dem shills

>what are trucks?
>what are bombs?
>What are planes?
>>"THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS ANCIENT"
Not only is the argument dumb, but you guys lack zero foresight and never seem to reflect on what you guys are doing. You guys are so anti government but you rely on the police already, what do you think will happen after everyone doesn't have guns anymore.
>black market

The FBI have to actually have evidence of stuff to report it publicly. I'm sure they knew something was up immediately but they can't just speculate on air.

not only would america be a proper democracy, but las vegas would be a lot more happy, that's for sure

it's worth reminding everyone here that Ronald McDonald is not a rapist. Even though people said he raped a lot of people it's not true, and if it was a proper fast food chain nobody would be raped ever again.

It's not even that, /pol guesses everything at the same time and then claims superiority when one of the theories is correct. There are 500 theories that were wrong or just outright retarded but no one remembers them.

>00 digits of truth
>100% white
check'em

>Pic related is Seth Rich

Autism ftw!!!!

What if this was planned from either the S@udis or I$realis. That's my question. I think the manner of attack, he was to use the explosives and perform the shooting alone. He set up multiple rifles, and used many of them in the shooting, this was to make it look like there were many more people in the room to investigators. Their plan would be for him to escape through the Hotel on top, or blend into the crowd evacuating.

>Billion dollar news industries call out Sup Forums for fake news
>Tomorrow they will all on morning news admit there were multiple parties involved and not mention Sup Forums at all
Sweet salty victory

>losing a war to birds
>opinion discarded into the recycle bin

KYS faggot.

well its a good thing America's a representative democracy and not a direct democracy then isn't. other wise she would have won and 40-45 states votes would not really matter.

its called bureaucracy

Where is this arms deal theory even coming from?

I know a lot of people that have that many guns or more.

>Dem shills
Just an impartial international observer, user.

>Ronald McDonald is not a rapist
clown rape victim in denial detected

You don't have a vote in our elections shitposter. KYS

>well its a good thing America's a representative democracy and not a direct democracy.
USA is a republic you idiot

Not that the FBI can't be incompetent but do you really think they make all the information related to their high-profile investigations public right away?

>Israelis missing in Las Vegas are accounted for and safe, consulate says
>archive.is/RRgdh

>I'm sure they knew something was up immediately but they can't just speculate on air
Just like on 9/11 when I took a week to blame Osama..oh wait.
Osama Bin Laden blamed in Seconds for 9-11:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wl3NsVbIAKQ

>A bunch of retards at their computers figured this shit out the same night

Amateur home sleuths don't have to worry chain of evidence, proper procedure, etc etc etc, because their findings and procedures don't have to stand up to scrutiny in a court of law.

Stockpile ammo. The truth is coming kids
I'm ready
Are you?

this, always one of the first responses to derail the thread.

If Hillary won all the guns would now be confiscated, every white man deemed a potential domestic terrorist and you'd all be rounded up into FEMA camps. You guys are so fucking lucky Trump pulled through.

>other wise she would have won and 40-45 states votes would not really matter
States don't vote. People do.

>You don't have a vote in our elections shitposter
That's quite true. If we did, then we wouldn't have elected a retarded pedophile.

Everyone please ignore this faggot

I'm not buying that it was an arms deal. I'm going with what Blackwater user posted the other night. The Vegas shooting was part of a bigger plot, Paddock was the patsy, and the operation got blindsided when Blackwater showed up unexpectedly to try and neutralize the shooters and locate the "suitcase" that was mentioned.

You spastic, The modern definition of republic, is pretty much identical to a representative democracy - a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives.

they can also be wrong over and over and over again without getting fired, and they aren't worried about consequences....not to mention the minds that get paid to think about this stuff are trying to prevent it by predicting it, not doing damage control afterward

I'm guessing Paddock was shooting from the building with silencers, along with someone else, in order to draw the attention of the police there. People on the ground with silencers were shooting into the crowd.

You lost a war to emus. KYS asshole.

Brother said he used to gamble 100k PER HOUR and always WIN... Which means he was usually paid in CHIPS and the brother is an IDIOT.

Soon

>There are 500 theories that were wrong or just outright retarded but no one remembers them.
It's called crowd sourced investigation.
It's initially a messy, inaccurate system where everyone posts everything they find.
People start to formulate ideas based on that information. These ideas change as more info comes in and eventually several working theories begin to take form.
From there people chase those theories and see if anything works out and makes sense.
Ultimately, you begin to get fairly accurate assessments of the situation and this is where the phrase "pol is always right" comes from.
If we took your concept of investigation as how things work, we would have to conclude that all successful (professional) murder investigations are based on pure luck. That the whole ugly process of initial detective work and theory crafting is utterly pointless because they will eventually, magically, get lucky and figure it out.

Seriously, how fucking dense are you?

Does any user know what exact times all the other multiple shootings occurred. I know there was one at Ceasars palace but don't know the others. What if the Mossad agents ended up getting into multiple firefights with local pd as they're escaping?

This. I'm a newfag. Been lurking for a few months. When this happening I came straight to Sup Forums. I get all the pictures and scoops before anyone else and different perspectives. If Sup Forums is right then I want a bigger refund on my taxes.

Let’s us be series for du moment. Tecnicley if you know you brother got em you du sandwhichu when childhoad an you grown up with brother on the sandwhichu you remember peaceful thing. How do him shoat? I never have brother to get on the sandwhichu. Never Mather. But on this hand I never shoat the peopel. How could he shoat? I try make sense of this in humanity. I tell you I NEVER had brother on du sandwhichu and never shoat. He shoat. He own brother of sandwhichu. Many sushi. No sense.

Gambling 100K per hour? Where the fuck did he get that sort of disposable income?

Can the FBI please explain why they were so keen to keep that note a secret? I understand not wanting to just air the contents of the note without investigating it, but why not at least tell us of its existence? Why did they publicly deny ISIS claim within minutes?

The FBI has been attempting with all its might to trick people into thinking that he had no motive whatsoever, and it is very suspicious. They did the same thing with Omar Mateen by trying to pretend like he never claimed he was working for ISIS, and then they were forced to release the transcript of that phone call once it got exposed.

over 4-5million illegal votes...
hence, her 3million popular vote..

just like Hillary, her 3millions votes were a FRAUD

This.
Most probably it is even mixed bag reeking so bad that opening it to general public will result in bloody vomiting all over your wonderland.

Have you noticed how the
>antifa/isis meme is being pushed?

THIS
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn6NV4LpJ14

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=FDKQHZ0ltog

>What is the Electoral College
The states objectively do vote.

Did you drink the koolaid?
You sound shillary tier retarded.

You retardo isn't about Trump. Same level. Other league.

Gambling was his way of laundering money.

>the biggest
You mad?

Do you notice how the
>israel/isis/antifa meme is being PUSHED on every thread?
What does that tell you?

A MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH BIGGER PLOT WAS FOILED REMEMBER THE user!

youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns

> "Mankind was not born to bored"
> "We built campfires"
> "To tell each other stories"
> "We built stadiums"
> "To watch each other fight"
> "We invented art"
> "Song and dance"
> "Games of skill"
> "Games of chance"
> "Because we need to be wowed"
> "To be part of the crowd"
> "mankind"
> "Was not born"
> "To be bored"
> "Welcome to the ~~show~~ " *underlined show*
> "We invented MGM"
> "To entertain the human race"
> "To turn every dinner table"
> "Every gambling table"
> "Every shop"
> "Every venue"
> "Every view"
> "Into an experience" flash to "That blows you away" within same frame
> "From kitchens"
> "To the clubs"
> "From the stage"
> "To the cage"
> text fade to text. "we" "are" "not" "in" "the" "hotel" "business"
> "we" "are" "in" "the" "holy" "sh*t" "business"
> "the" "world's" "most" "powerful" "entertainment" "brand"
> "is" "all" "lit up" "and" "ready" "to" "roar"
> "27 global destinations"
> "over 77,000 men and women"
> "one mission"
> "blow" "the" "mind" "of" "all" "mankind"
> "welcome" "to" "the" "show"

Israel is behind this false flag. JIDF, you should be hung for treason.

Exactly the opposite. Not like you subhuman.

I started to doubt Sup Forums when fag journos were posting articles and shit saying Sup Forums was spreading false info.
never again.
NEVER AGAIN

He had made platforms to shoot from. It was not an arms deal.

they got a lot of tips from all over the world
this is going to be interesting

Interesting idea the MSM wants to push that city people regard rural as retarded
We have the best president in the history of america right now and they want to do everything they can to act like a low functioning autist for attention and propaganda into some civil war
Tbqh all of the fuccbois and gender confused men they have attracted with their antics wouldnt last a second against the people who produce their food and have actually worked a day in their lives

obviously, she is clearly what most of americans want, you cant argue that

Yeah sure. Blackwater.

When is pol gonna realize Prince is Lucius Fox

>pretty much identical
translation: "not the same"

We weaponized our autism in multiple threads. These faggots are trying to take our guns.

>I'm not buying that it was an arms deal. I'm going with what Blackwater user posted the other night. The Vegas shooting was part of a bigger plot, Paddock was the patsy, and the operation got blindsided when Blackwater showed up unexpectedly to try and neutralize the shooters and locate the "suitcase" that was mentioned.
you guys think you're living in some shitty hollywood action movie. god damn this is retarded.

No I bet his earnings were other "contracts". I'm betting this guy wasn't an arms dealer, or a professional gambler, or a real estate manager or property dealer. These threads are amazingly shill attempts to obfuscate the truth.

He was a contract killer. He worked for whatever agency for years and made millions. Only way to hide it is real estate and gambling. This was his job.

I think you're the one who's mad.

Have you noticed how the
Israel/ISIS/Antifa meme is being PUSHED on EVERY LV shooting thread?

Come on Sup Forums you're slipping... this should tell you something...

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn6NV4LpJ14

And there's also the fact that the FBI generally knows things some period of time before they actually release the information. Ever wonder what accomplices think when they hear "he acted alone" versus "he had assistance"? They probably want to avoid tipping anyone off unless it is an immediate danger to the public or if they're sure that announcing as such won't interfere with the investigation.

WHEN IS THE NEXT PRESS CONFERENCE?

WHEN IS THE NEXT PRESS CONFERENCE?

>He had made platforms to shoot from. It was not an arms deal.
>not having spiffy display stands for your wares
Do you even salespeople user?

>Henderson, NV

Wasn't that one of the no go places from -John

This

Literally Christian Wolff from the Accountant except he did evil instead of good

Do they bring that many guns and ammo with them to Vegas or any hotel every single trip?

>Only way to hide it is real estate and gambling
he selected the breaking bad package
but in all real-ness though, antifa shot the guns, the dude was dead hours before and was shot early in the night, hence the deeply soaked bloodstain, then shot again in the head it looks like, the fresh blood all over the carpet that hadn't soaked in - i bet they bought arms and didnt want to pay, instead opting to kill the dealer, security camera footage is going to be a clown car going into the room

He might, California won't give up details on who voted

Calloused hands make an honest man.

What is this kid saying?

He's talking shit. The brother said "in hourS" didn't say he always wins, the dude was in real estate

It will never be publicly acknowledged as one.