Powerful

bitch lasagna

>uses books for utilitarian purposes instead of learning from them
You can tell he hasnt read them because he thinks he's a fucking kang

>all nigger knowledge fits into a total of ca. 50cm of books
seems about right

Wait...ALL the sciences?!?!

WHOA

so they're admitting blacks were slave owners, too.
>powerful

>all the sciences
They really are retarded

>all the sciences
Do you think maybe the artist forgot a couple of school subjects?

very

All the sciences.

>all the sciences

Lol

The thing that always gets me about this pic is that the reflection in the "mirror" is not vertically aligned with the nigger.

Self harm is not okay.

WE

I think the point is that any kid today can read 4 textbooks and stand higher intellectually than the most educated people in the most advanced societies 4500 years ago.

Every single one of them.

I love how even the artist himself can even name a single book just further proving the point niggers be stupid

damn... woah. really makes u... just... wow.

Batman be racist?

WUZ

WE WUZ GALILEO'S N SHEIT

I wonder just how many of those books that he's standing on we're written by niggers...

My guess is none of them.

STANDING ON BOOKS AND SHEEIIIT

> History of humanity
Why all dis shit be 'bout niggas what discovered writing? Shits's white, don't care bout none of dem Persians neither.

> Knowledge of the Universe
Ain't enough Neil Tyson. Why I gotta be reading white philosophers and physicists?

> knowledge of civilization
Too white.

> All the sciences
Why George Washington Carver got only three chapters? Why Edison and Tesla get a whole chapter to all they white selves? Science racist mang.

> inb4 shills
Yes I know the intent of this comic is to make black kids feel like they can succeed with study, and that's a laudable goal. But academia is stuffed with neomarxists who want everything viewed as racial. If you had your way, blacks would always prioritize racial aggrandizement over practical knowledge. This is the essence of WE WUZ KANGZ.

>"ay, nigga, you mah daddy?"

>all the sciences

lil' king tut

fpbp

>First world countries using AK's