If Soros is a real-life Bond villain, then who is James Bond?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/

White working americans

If it's Trump, then why hasn't he taken Soros out?

IRL they don't point a laser 5 ft from your dick then tell you everything, leave, have the laser move at 1 inch/hour and you excape and win.

Sup Forums unironically might be bond

The only one truly calling out Soros is Orban, the others don't have the balls to do it.

Topkek. The white working americans didn't lift a finger when they got the FED, when dragged into WW1 and WW2. They have the guns, the only population on the planet to stop the mayhem going on yet too cucked to do shit.

Its the second act user. Have some culture.

Putin.

well, the kneeling shit makes infinitely more sense now.

A friend who is a Trumptard said he was boycotting watching the NFL on tv. I said I agreed that the knee protests were dumb and unfocused.

Now I see this shit. They've gone full retard.

SorosBall

>then who is James Bond?

Soros isnt so much a bond villian but a one man Illuminati

Life isn't a movie, you tard.

its a trilogy
forgive me for the milenial star wars reference

>A new hope 2016
>The Jew Strikes back 2017
>Return of America 20??

To make more Sequels of course

Donald J. Trump

Man all these organizations that have suddenly turned political in the past couple of years for some reason have Soros ties

Why???

life imitates art

James O'motherfuckingKeefe

Well even more reason to no longer buy tickets or go to the games. Thanks George Soros for saving me money.

>NFL niggers supporting BLM and Antifa and Soros
This is it huge, anons.

A billionaire like him will have ties to a lot of things and will try to work agenda's. All we can do is warn people about him and get the word out to not support anything he is involved with.

It's not the end of the show yet.

>who is Bond

lurk moar my friend

>He thinks Soros is the only Jew behind this
Only the one thats up front about it

More like FATMAN hahahahaha amirite

dunnnn dun dun dunnnnn dun dun dun dun dunnnn dun dun dun

Badam BADDDDAMMM badum badum

Bum bumm.... Bum bum...

kek.

Makes sense that the NFL is supporting globalism so they can import large men for lower prices

Hes probably is so ashamed of even knowing you. Probably thinks you're a fag with no backbone or love for your culture.

HAPPENING: Thursday night Football
Players are going to take a knee for the memorial To the victums in Vegas as a protest against white supremacy

>victums in Vegas as a protest against white supremacy

>www.cbsnews.com/news/mexico-takes-title-of-most-obese-from-america/
>The FAO last month reported (PDF) Mexico has a 32.8 percent adult obesity rate -- just above America's 31.8 percent -- blaming increasingly industrialized agricultural production for a worldwide epidemic of both obesity and malnutrition.

hey look its your mom and your wife (pic related)

>Return of America 20??
Late 2019, early 2020.

Tom Fucking Brady

No one.

Real life only has villains and supervillains, no superheroes.

If you think of yourself as a superhero, you're probably also a villain.

Soros is a scapegoat. He's a public figure for the elite. We don't even know their names besides Rothschild and Rockefeller. Soros must be hanged publicly, but his masters are the true enemy.

Bannon

>screen printed lining isn't cut so that the Jeb! is uninterrupted across seams
either he's a poorfag or his tailor's a spic

>Wanted by the Establishment
Of course, the Jews LOVE Trump actually

Me.

Its true its just easier to red pill people about soros cause hes so out in the open and Hungary and isreal have spoken out against him. Too bad our sold out retard governments in the eu and canada arnt fucking listening.

>bond

more like scooby doo

Soros is the muscle

Sup Forums

not a single intact Jeb!