Sup Forums says a show is shit

>Sup Forums says a show is shit
>it's actually pretty good
Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10744271/
lifehacker.com/how-to-train-your-mind-to-think-critically-and-form-you-1516998286
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic obviously not related.

You have reddit taste

name an example

You don't have to make a new thread just to shitpost. There are plenty of Re:Zero threads already up.

Enjoy your guaranteed replies, I guess.

BIG

After seeing the first episode it made me reconsider suicide because I wouldn't want to Reddit: Zero

Average Sup Forumsnon is a red haired tsundere loli.

bashing a show gets more attention than defending a show

i can legit assure you that if you where calling this show shit you would've already had 20 replies

GO FUCKING BACK TO Sup Forums

If you haven't figured out by now. Sup Forums is counter culture. The current socio-political zeitgeist is the complete antithesis to all boards on Sup Forums. This includes entertainment medium, and yes, anime.

Once an anime reaches peak popularity and mainstream appeal it is considered shit by the masses at Sup Forums. All those who enjoy said anime are told to go to Sup Forums, reddit, mal, and any perceived boogymen thought to be "shitposting" or "ruining anime."

Why is this? You see for one reason or another the inhabitants of this board have been ostracized or slighted by society. They've congregated here as a backlash to mainstream societal views, and so any views that agree with the majority is seen as a threat. Your taste in anime is a threat to the very existence of the Sup Forumsnons world view. It brings him lingering pain from the woes of his isolation to even look upon your opinion. So the attack you.

And that's why Re: Zero is shit.

I came to Sup Forums not a fucking psychology board

everyone wants to have a contrarian opinion to fit in

Haven't even seen it but have seen Sup Forums saying both things. It has been spammed already how good and how bad it is.

Truth is, the show is popular regardless of how good it is and Sup Forums is not one person.

>browse Sup Forums
>OP makes a Sup Forums thread

Huh.

OP if you keep making too many false flag Re:Zero threads, the mods are gonna catch on to us. Just post in the ones already up. We're trying to make re:zerofags look bad, not encourage them.

You have to understand that Sup Forums is so desperate. So fucking desperate to appear contrarian that they will do anything. A similar attitude consumes Sup Forums. All to keep up the gimmick of being a social misfit, a deviant and a savage ape.

My problem is that you faggots make 20 Re:Zero threads per day sucking each other's cocks about this episode.

Also, the pacing is awful and Subaru is not a well-written character.

literally the pacing and subaru are the only two good things about the show you disgusting faggot

ZZ

seriously isn't that bad.

I fell for the re:zero is bad meme and ended up not watching it.

The show is decent overall in my opinion,it's just that episode 15 had pretty good direction towards the end and anime newbies who just watch seasonal stuff saw it and thought it was the best thing ever.
Also everyone seems to get off on it because of the suffering and think it somehow makes them seem mature.

It's not a bad show,it's just nothing to phone home about.

Hello, Re:Zero defense force.

The pacing is a shit slow. The first "four" episodes are stuck in the same shit where Subaru is trying to get that emblem. The next five episodes are fucking bogged down in the mansion. The next three are in the forest fighting dogs. And the final set is random king dialogue garbage where Subaru acts like a retarded man child.

I thought it was just some shitty isekai self-insert haremshit with an extra dose of suffering that made it loved by people who liked AoT and SAO. And it also had the worst MC in the history of anime apparently.

But then I watched it and it turned out to be surprisingly decent.

You can tell Re:Zero is good by how strongly Sup Forums rejects it, they always shit on the better shows because it attracts normies.

Plus the userbase is a bunch of hipsters

Sup Forums knows shit
inb3 pic not related

>gotta go fast
fuck off

most anons will do a better job than Subaru can ever dream off

strawpoll.me/10744271/

>hur dur durr Reddit:zero
>reddit this reddit that

so u guys hate it because it's popular on other board? wat?

>Subaru is not a well written character
not this meme again

Sup Forums hates anything slightly popular. Gotta keep that indie cred, fucking hipsters and contrarians.

>slow pace =/= bad pace
it keeps a tempo and has breathers between suffering arcs. The pacing is fine. If you're complaining about repetitiveness in an anime where the character's only power is going back in time after dying then I don't know what to tell you.

Stop typing like a retard.

Come back in a few years when you're 18 and post this again, typed properly.

I was honestly waiting for Rezero to finish before watching it but all this bullshit has completely turned me off of it

>other board

EZ
>lifehacker.com/how-to-train-your-mind-to-think-critically-and-form-you-1516998286

>no actual argument

You're missing out.

I agree Sup Forums is a bunch of hipster faggots, but shows that appeal to normalfags are not better, but that doesn't mean they can't be good like Sup Forums thinks they can't be.

I couldn't tell what his argument even was because he typed like an underage b&.

I'm not saying they're better, i'm saying they're not worse. Only an idiot judges an anime/manga based on the fanbase and not the actual content.

>Sup Forums says a show is shit
Well that is because Sup Forums is full of fujoshits and faggots.

No need to provide an argument to a retard, all the replies will be invalidated by a lack of capacity to deliver a point.

Are you kidding, fujoshits are a minority here. The majority are lolicons and yurifags.

ITT: Re:Zero is now my new favorite anime and I will not tolerate other people's negative comments

never change

Your loss. This shit is actually poised to become as revered by the general anime fanbase for years to come. I've read ahead, and yeah it seems like a show that'll be forgotten in a month, but trust me, it's not. As of right now, it's beaten alot of the other entry level shit on MAL (even death note), but the audience has not even seen anything yet.

I strongly recommend you pick it up while we're still just at the halfway mark.

>no prominently featured loli
>no song and dance
>no yuribaiting
>there is a plot that moves
>you can't describe it simply with empty words like healing/comfy
It's too complex for the people that regularly post on Sup Forums after consuming a large amount of moe over the years.

Not complaining about Subaru's power, but there are way too many filler scenes that could and should be cut.

You seem to be under the impression that anyone here actually likes anime.

yuribaiting is the worst, it always gets /u/ out of the woodwork to shitpost.

This. I remember someone actually comparing something as completely different as this to Euphonium.

This isn't Sup Forums.

>a young boy gets pulled into a fantasy world from his boring NEET life where he gains super powers and start having epic adventures
>this is Sup Forums's definition of a good plot

But Subaru and the red haired knight are pretty cute.

What's your idea of a good and interesting plot. Run of the mill slice of life is not a plot.

Snow is harder to animate so the studios hired some shills to talk shit about snow on Sup Forums. Now everyone jumped on the bandwagon and fags hate snow

>a bunch of little girl's and their everyday life at school
>this is the Sup Forums's definition of a good plot

That's not even a plot when nothing happens.

>trying this hard to fit in
>fujoshits on Sup Forums
>>>/tumblr/
lurk for 2 years before posting

every fucking re:zero thread is made by the same autistic redditor ban evading and you summerfags reply to it without saging

>This shit is actually poised to become as revered by the general anime fanbase for years to come
>general anime fanbase
So the worst possible demographic - the streamfags, the people like OP who download HS when DDY is out, the people who waltz over to Sup Forums from whatever shithole they crawled out of to bandwagon the newest seasonal tripe.
Only thing you're right on is "This shit", because it is in fact pure and utter shit.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

>this is the Sup Forums
So you admit you're straight from fucking Sup Forums?

Lain was awesome, I love you lain. I want you to be real.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with HS.

>the young boy is dumb and suffering from ADHD, but with his super power and unreasonable stamina literally invincible
>on his first day in the new fantasy world he meets the girl of his dreams which he saves from an evil half naked witch

>this is the best plot user has seen in his live, on the notice that other people call this plot bad he literally flips his shit
>"no way this plot is trashy and boring, i bet the other anons could not come up with something as genius as this"
>"must be some stupid moe fag who wants to bully me"
You must be having the laugh of your life, every time you look into a mirror. I envy you for that.

>Projecting this hard

I'm absolutely sick of seeing HS-quality screenshots. Please don't ever say that again, even in jest.

Sup Forums is super-tsun and doesn't like people liking the same things

It's how I imagine you. Is it my fault for seeing you like this, or your fault for acting retarded?

Kill yourself Sup Forumsedditor. If you want a story, read a book. Only anime that's good is when it's cute girls.

Lain was Sup Forums tier trash.

HorribleSubs forces a race-to-the-bottom of quality. There is almost everything wrong about HorribleSubs.

I mean, i love shows with cute girls, but god damn, only having cute girls anime is being too delusional,
kys, "anime was a mistake"

>This is what Sup Forumsedditor trash actually believe.

Except when OP's screenshot is dated today, and superior DDY came out days ago. Meaning OP is a crossposting shitter who solely uses the HS site for all anime needs, ignoring everything else

I think you've just seen so much shit anime, been watching so much seasonal anime, that once you come across another seasonal anime that is mediocre at best, it seems like it's really good. But it's really just one step above shit, which really doesn't say much.

The council meeting episodes were fucking garbage.

>kys
lurk for 2 years before posting.

If anyone likes trash anime with a story rather than being cute girls in high school, you can guarantee they're Sup Forums shitters and should be told to fuck off.

>But it's really just one step above shit
There are posters ITT touting that as a selling point.

>someone doesn't like a show i like
>s-stupid moefags!!!
lurk for 2 years before posting

>this is the Sup Forums
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>kys
Please leave this website and don't come back.

Sup Forumsedditors don't understand that anime with a lot of moe like k-on is what is good anime. There is no such thing as a good anime with a story, be it naruto or lain or Re:Zero. They're all the same.

just clang my shit up

I don't see a problem with this.

What the actual fuck are you trying to say here man

thats a big rabbit

ITT: crossboarders

>Sup Forums memes
Leave and never return.

>guess the samefag
Never have i ever encountered this since 2006, holy fuck i'm getting old

>2 separate posters
fuck off retard, lurk more.

Thats an awfully big statement

Fuck off cancer. You and Sup Forumsedditors are cancer. Shit manime along with you should be banned from Sup Forums.

>like a show
>have nice threads
>it starts getting popular
>slight increase in shitposts but threads are still fun
>popularity explodes
>now 30 threads a day full of baiting and shit flinging
>at least 10 more weeks of this and it's going to get even worse

>lurk more
No, you need to fuck off your high chair
reddit this, Sup Forums that, meme this, meme that
frog this frog that, DELETE THIS, KYS, FUCK OFF, the same cycle that repets over and over.
Life is simply unfair... don't you think?

You're just liking the wrong shows.