I believe any employer or business should be able

to discriminate on the basis of political affiliation, religious belief, sexual orientation or clothing. All of these things are personal choices.

The only thing that should not be used as a reason to discriminate is gender and race, as those are not choices.

>gender not a choice
Tell that to the liberals and trannies.

As a business owner I should be allowed to discriminate against anyone for any reason I want. Anything else is slavery as you're forcing me to work

>political affiliation
They already do this. You'll never get a job if you express "right wing" views in this country. All of the businesses are very left leaning.

Private Businesses should have a right to discriminate against anyone, for any reason, you dont have a right to their services. You do have a right to choose not to do business with these people.

you had me until the end, flaggot. no women spaces, where men can talk, are required.

T. Google.

If you add in "Whether they can speak english or not" to this, I'm right behind ya. I don't know why this is even something people can request. They want "Bilingual" people but they can't even speak english. What you get is a bunch of fast-talking Spanish slang being spoken and the second anyone needs them that speaks english, they suddenly don't know what the hell to do.

They already do this just not openly OP
The fuck do you think the interview is for? If you make it that far you are generally already qualified since they didnt throw your resume in the trash

>what is Chik Fil'E and Hobby Lobby

>clothing
it's called dress code. Most workplaces have it and enforce it.

what do you think BET is

As an employer I will not hire your ass if I don't want to for any reason.

This.

>ywn be white
>ywn even have a race to identify with because (((miscegenation)))
Why even live?

You should not be allowed to discriminate against people based on gender or race if you rely on any state issued license. If you have no such license, knock yourself out and put a “Whites only” sign up.

>what is Chik Fil'E and Hobby Lobby
minimu wage, that is what those are

This really. Poos don't have to hire whites, and vice versa

I completely agree.

They have to be, at least outwardly. The leftists cry the most and businessmen are there to make money and they placate these crybabies with kind words and pledges. Conservative people largely just want to live their lives, therefore few businesses make statements to appease them.

I'd allow employer to discriminate based on race and gender too. His business, his choice.
And I'm not even a libertardian.

From that statement, I can deduce you believe in self-ownership, you might be more libertarian than you think you are.

>Babbies first thread!

>Business owner

All yall mother fuckers need Jesus. And "Right to Work" states.

I also believe in 8 hour workday, workplace safety and stuff like that.
Once you employ someone you have to treat them humanely. But who you employ is your choice, and it's your choice to stop employing them whenever you want.