ReZero

According to the author, Subaru's birthday is April 1, and his birth flower is a Gypsophila elegans, or annual baby's breath.

1st for stinkyfags on suicide watch.

2nd for the same thing!

am i allowed to like both girls?

Rem a best. A BEST.

Are there people who would cry if Subaru dies for good?

So his birth is a joke?

Makes sense.

CLOWNED

That meme is nice and all, but right now I want to talk bros. How much of a bro does this man turn out to be?

I hearby declare that this thread will be stinky.

Yes.

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF CRUSCH KARSTEN, HEAD OF GREAT KARSTEN LINE, AND THE RIGHTFUL KING OF LUGNICA

ALL HAIL KING CRUSCH, THE WOMAN WHO WILL LIBERATE US FROM THE DRAGON

I can't wait for trap doujins desu

Here lads!

Well this thread got off to a good start, and by that i mean full of cancerous memes.

Very. He's practically tsundere for Subaru at this pint.

What does Emilia-tan smell like?

Lol so fake Ram is clowned

Stinky Rem

DELETE

A witch.

That is Ram. She's just got an NTR roleplay fetish.

>my post got in the screencap
Today was in fact a good day.

I wasn't in the thing!

excuse me, people who read the source material before it was adapted, did you expect the popularity/response?

Flowers and strawberry icecream.

In this timeline, Rem.

The series wasn't hyped at all, so no.

Anything more about that? At this point, I'd like to know more about what happens with the male members of the cast.

Probably some but not this much.

We're going to be like this until Sunday, aren't we?

I don't see a problem liking both girls
Just don't shit up like with what Emiliafags did last thread.

Any particular reason why the witch won't latch on to Emilia?

Are you going to update it with all the replies?

We're going to be like this until people stop caring.

Second this.

Yeap

I might, I did it because it seemed funny. I'm quite lazy desu, sowy.

Last thread was good..
I want more of the Last thread..

Because it doesn't work that way?

Samefag, don't you have anything better to do than to give Remfags a bad image?

Please do.

and the other comment too pls

Well others are speculating that Emilia is a vessel. So I was wondering there were no hints to prove this.

Rem ugly potato face.

Rem stinks like shit

Requesting the wake me up Subaru version.

Are you fags sure you didn't get baited?

A long wait means a strong return user. We shouldn't force those kinds of glorious threads, they will come naturally.

Can't we just get along like our waifus?

Strawberry.

I've been on most threads since last sunday, i think i can recognize every shitposter by now.

I like both girls just fine. It's just that I know which one I'd rather have Subaru marry in the end. I don't think anything bad about Emilia herself, but I just kind of want her and Subaru's relationship to not work out in the end.

It happens in arc 4 in the graveyard scene. We don't know what the fuck happened to allow that though, but Satella basically kills everyone, and leaves Subaru alive yelling that she loves him and tries to absorb him into herself before he kills himself and she starts having a violent reaction to it.

Never happened again, since whatever made Emilia be allowed to be possessed didn't occur again. The seal is not as strong as people think, or at least not strong enough to stop her completely.

I just woke up, what the fuck happened in the last thread?

Alright guys enough fighting, I think we ALL know who the best girl is

Loli Crusch

Isn't that what almost everyone is hoping for?
Though we both know that it will never happen, considering this is Greycat we are talking about.

Usual bullshit.

So wait. There's some unknown trigger, which no one seems to know the cause of, that could make Emilia just get spontaneously possessed by Satella?

Cancer happened. And lots of samefagging.

Please do not stink up the thread. No skunks allowed.

So for these threads, should I only come on sunday/monday to steer clear of the waifufagging?

I have no qualms about this.

Best Stinkfag destruction ever!

Remfags on suicide watch

All out war between Remfags and Emiliafags

Felt won.

It was a fairly specific situation and Emilia was trying to face some trials related to her past that were filling her with Grief and doubt.

She probably became vulnerable, or was in a graveyard. What relevance that has i don't know, but Satella did instant genocide and left Subaru alive.

I love his expressions

That's such bullshit

>It happens in arc 4 in the graveyard scene

What's the context before hand. Did they do something particular before arriving at that place?

That's what Politics do to ya!

Something stupid, I mean more stupid than usual. I don't even want to know.

I like the way you think I like Emilia and Rem is okay on my book too but Greycat loves to destroy our hopes and expectations.

Damage control mostly then autism. See

Democracy was a mistake

>implying anyone counts feltfags using proxies

Crusch lost her memory, she's barely even qualified to be king.

This is why fujoshi love SubaruxJulius so much?

I just want good things to happen for Rem. She's suffered through and lost more than enough. It would be a shame if her suffering were only compounded further without any kind of real happiness for her at the end.

Using blessings to gain votes is illegal.

>That many votes

Considering last thread only had around 110 posters where the hell are all those coming from? Do we just have that many lurkers or is it people using proxies for whatever reason?

Damn right she did

Echidna pmessing with Subaru and giving him the Witch Genes.

Felt has based Reinhard on her side so it makes sense

said your goodbyes yet, stinky remfags?

Nah, Reinhardt's got the Blessing of the Law. Anything he does is legal by default. Anyhow, who's going to stop him?

>almost everyone
No. Speak for yourself. I would prefer also SubaruxJulius over SubaruxRem.

Its super easy to spoof votes on strawpoll, I imagine most of them are fake

So with all the fighting done can we just talk about the WN now?

Reinhard has the blessing of choice, of course Felt will win.

As specific as the situation might have been, it's still pretty worrying that no one knows exactly what did it. If it could happen once, something could trigger it again.

A war has some kind of dignity to it, that thread is the epitome self-glorified cancer, it makes many threads on Sup Forums shine by comparison .

Can someone spoil me on some Subaru Julius interactions? Why is Julius in the lead of the Subarubowl right now?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK REM FAGGOTS KILL YOURSELF FUCK FUCK

EMILIA BEST GIRL

What is there to talk about other than it won't be finished for another couple of years and they probably won't bother to animate all of it.

Emilia being a vessel for Satella makes sense but is a little too cliche. Rem being Satella though. Where did this come from?